Game crashing at UNP Blessed Body stage

dotphil

Question

I'm doing my first serious modding run with SRLE and have been following the guide as closely as I can. After every 5-6 mods that I install I launch the game and run around for a few minutes to make sure it's atleast somewhat stable. But I just finished installing UNP Blessed Body Redux Project using the settings it suggests, but now my game crashes pretty much instantly once I load a new character or try to remove any armor that I have equipped. Once I deactivate the mod I'm able to run things smoothly again. Is this common for this stage? Will this be fixed later on in the guide? or have I done something wrong?

Is this an armour issue that'll be fixed when I get to UNP armor replacers?

Edited by dotphil

6 answers to this question

I'm doing my first serious modding run with SRLE and have been following the guide as closely as I can. After every 5-6 mods that I install I launch the game and run around for a few minutes to make sure it's atleast somewhat stable. But I just finished installing UNP Blessed Body Redux Project using the settings it suggests, but now my game crashes pretty much instantly once I load a new character or try to remove any armor that I have equipped. Once I deactivate the mod I'm able to run things smoothly again. Is this common for this stage? Will this be fixed later on in the guide? or have I done something wrong?

Is this an armour issue that'll be fixed when I get to UNP armor replacers?

Yes that is normal... it should be fixed once you get to the end of the animation and skeleton section. More specifically, after XP32 Maximum Skeleton is installed.

• +1 1

Yes that is normal... it should be fixed once you get to the end of the animation and skeleton section. More specifically, after XP32 Maximum Skeleton is installed.

Thank you Neo, I just wanted to make sure before carrying on with the guide. Thanks~ 8)

If you get past that step and it still happens, be sure to come back. :)

It's been working well now since I got the animations section done. Getting excited with each added mod, getting closer to the end. Dumb question though, I don't HAVE to use the settings the guide suggests for UNP right? I'm not wanting to have the nude version running but a SFW one instead...that wouldn't break any future mods being added right?