STEP v2.2.9.2 Released

TechAngel85

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are following v2.2.9.2, right? I just did a complete install of it a couple weeks ago and there wasn't hardly anything that needed updating.

Yeah, I followed the guide and most of the mods I listed updated in February to late March. A few of the instructions and versions explained on the guide dont seem to be the same as far as I could tell, and previous mod versions explained in the guide were removed in some cases so I couldn't follow the guide exactly while instructions in a few mods have been given even more options. In my previous post on this thread, I listed out the mods that needed to be updated, so I'm hoping that would at least be a little helpful.

Damn, was hoping for a new release soon. So many mods have updated that it is pretty dang hard to follow the guide now and hope that I am not messing something up.

Edit: Just to make things a bit more easier, and to hopefully be of some help, I've compiled a list of mods that need to be updated in the guide, as some of them contain major changes, different installation instructions, or stated versions on the guide no longer exist (or a combination of all of them). Hope this helps :)

Fixes:
Clothing and Clutter Fixes
Cutting Room Floor
Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Interface:
Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture
Viewable Faction Ranks

Landscape & Environment:
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Embers HD
Farmhouse Chimneys
Point The Way
The Ruffled Feather

Characters & Creatures:
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Clothing & Equipment:
Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux

Animations & Effects:
Skyrim Enhanced Camera

Clutter & Miscellaneous:
Barenziah's Glory

Gameplay:
Non-Essential Children
Not So Fast - Main Quest
The Choice is Yours
Wiseman303's Trap Fixes

Patches:
Better Shaped Weapons
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
Dynamic Distant Objects LOD

I've checked this list and there are only a couple that need to be updated on the wiki. I'm not sure where you are having problems, but if these mods are tripping you up then you're having an issue understanding the very basics of the Guide.

EDIT:

Oh, and just because a mod gets an updates, doesn't mean that our Guide or instructions are outdated. Most mod updates do not affect the Guide.

I've checked this list and there are only a couple that need to be updated on the wiki. I'm not sure where you are having problems, but if these mods are tripping you up then you're having an issue understanding the very basics of the Guide.

EDIT:

Oh, and just because a mod gets an updates, doesn't mean that our Guide or instructions are outdated. Most mod updates do not affect the Guide.

I believe it was farmhouse chimneys that had the extra options in it.

Archived