STEP v2.2.9.2 Official Bug Reports

TechAngel85

Okay. Try perhaps lowering fGrassFadeRange to 5000 and see if that makes a difference.

Sorry for the late reply, this has no effect on the grass bug. I have just reinstalled all of STEP Extended because of another bug where CTDs were occurring during transitions through Whiterun front gate and Dragonsreach front doors. Both of these bugs, the grass and the CTDs, still seem to occur. The CTDs are not occurring frequently and so far only occur in Whiterun. Very puzzling any advice on where to look for clues on the cause would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Looks like i completely forgot to edit MCM settings *facepalm* Perhaps that part of the guide could be reiterated at the end as a reminder. I shall test for CTDs with these settings in place needless to say grass issue is unresolved.

This is currently being worked on and should be ready for the next release.

Well, at least that shows it isn't a problem with our INI settings.

Oh well thanks for the help anyway. Might be worth saying,  I have noticed a torch in a guards hand behaving in a similar way, when I walked past him it popped out but did not reappear like the grass does. 

Oh well thanks for the help anyway. Might be worth saying,  I have noticed a torch in a guards hand behaving in a similar way, when I walked past him it popped out but did not reappear like the grass does. 

I barely know anything about this stuff, but could this be a driver issue?

After doing a clean install of 2.2.9.2, not adding any additional mods, and starting a new game; the enhanced blood textures mod causes countless warnings and errors in the papyrus logs which make it extremely difficult to filter and see any errors caused by additional mods that are added later. There are many thousands of errors within only a couple minutes.

Could you please provide instruction on how to fix the broken parts of enhanced blood so they do not overflow the logs?

Examples:

[01/20/2016 - 10:30:53AM] Error:  (0009B0DC): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (0009B0DC)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 619
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 409

[01/20/2016 - 10:30:54AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 348
[01/20/2016 - 10:30:54AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"

[01/20/2016 - 10:30:54AM] Error:  (0009B0DB): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (0009B0DB)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 622
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 409

[01/20/2016 - 10:30:55AM] Error:  (0009B0DC): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (0009B0DC)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 429

[01/20/2016 - 10:30:56AM] Error:  (0009B0DB): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (0009B0DB)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 423

[01/20/2016 - 10:31:19AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3/4/5 on  (0001348C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Other Errors:

*Looks like duel-sheath scripts don't account for pugilism/spell-casters

[01/20/2016 - 10:15:28AM] Error: Cannot call GetWeaponType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 3 on  (000654F5)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipWeapon() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 374

Wrong place to ask. You'll need to contact that author. Papyrus logs are not always "errors" even those they say "error". Most of them are just messages for the authors so they know what is going on with the scripts. The log is more for mod authors because all it contains are prints from the scripts running. Unless you know how to edit the scripts, you might as well forget about the papyrus logs. EBT is just a little spamy with its messages.

Are you sure? I've noticed that all of the weapon combat sounds seem to not have a position and are instead played directly in front and center as a normal stereo sound instead of being placed by position. Is there a conflict between Enhanced Blood and some of the improved impact sound mods that is causing the position of playback to be none?

What I've found so far:

• Combat sounds are not positional
  • DynDoLOD Patch causes periodic z-axis offset issue of LOD textures (such as a terrain texture loading in mid-air) and periodic shading/shadow issue of LOD textures (specifically not shaded/shadowed when it should be)
  • Dialog voice overs are constantly cut short/cut off
  • ENB Compatibility: Parallax support is only partial
  • ENB Compatibility: Water foam texture glows in the dark