Addiction...?

SSGCull

Question

5 answers to this question

I have a different kind of addiction. Installing Skyrim, installing STEP, installing some more staple mods, getting ready for a playthrough, realizing that I know almost all the quests by heart and nothing I do will change that, get disappointed, uninstall Skyrim after some point.

I think I've gone through STEP installation about 30 times now. 

• +1 1

yep been there my Girlfriend once said you dont really like to play skyrim or fallout new vegas anymore just like to mod it... hahaha so true she was right. and i'm sure once I have completed fallout 4 a few times the same will be said of that.

i actually currently have 4 Different versions of MO installed (and I don't means profiles i do actually mean 4 seperate installions of MO) 1 for SRLE Base 1 for Steps, 1 for testing addional Mods on top of SRLE and 1 for Fallout New Vegas.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

yep been there my Girlfriend once said you dont really like to play skyrim or fallout new vegas anymore just like to mod it... hahaha so true she was right. and i'm sure once I have completed fallout 4 a few times the same will be said of that.

i actually currently have 4 Different versions of MO installed (and I don't means profiles i do actually mean 4 seperate installions of MO) 1 for SRLE Base 1 for Steps, 1 for testing addional Mods on top of SRLE and 1 for Fallout New Vegas.

I have 3 MO installs myself.  STEP, SRLE, FONV

I have to admit that I've never completed a single Skyrim playthrough despite several 100 hours of playtime.  :O_o:

And I guess I have even more "modtime" than playtime. From time to time I get hyped by a "Skyrim modded graphics 2015" video or something similar and start modding Skyrim again with the aim of creating THE perfect version.

This time it was the release of Fallout 4. I've heard about some more or less minor issues and decided to wait for some mods and unofficial patches and instead mod Skyrim again. ;) Good thing: as I don't know all the quests there's always something new for me to discover. Although my focus is on immersion anyway instead of just completing the game.