Low FPS

carver

One of the earlier responses to you mentioned that it's most likely the mod "Project Nevada Extra Options - Rebalance Complete".  Did you try disabling that one to see if it fixes the issue?

I have a degradation of FPS as well.  I've never attempted to deactivate PN EO though, as I do not wish to start a new game, and I also appreciate the intent of that mod.  And if I save, quit the game, and then reload the game and my save the FPS is back up to 60 FPS for a while.  I don't mind doing this every couple hours...

yeah I tried that. neither me nor another user from the nexus community can claim that it fixed the issue. it may have slowed the degradation to a certain extent, but this can be a placebo effect, not actual fact. 

what I noticed is, that when my fps drop either due to busy areas or when they start degrading after an hour or so, my gpu load decreases as well. it's never above 70 at first (@60 fps) but then gradually drops to 40 or 30, evidently in accordance with the lowered fps count. doesn't make sense to me. shouldn't the processing load increase to maintain game performance? why would it go down as well I wonder? 

Edited by carver

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem until I removed Project Nevada rebalance module. Don't need it anyways, since I'm using vicious wastes and jsawyer

Can you share any other advice on what we need to do to get both mods running with the pack? I'd also love to disable the Rebalance esp and go with at least vw. Jsawyer is maybe too hardcore for me :) but screw it, I'll get it in too.

Edited by FuzzRocket9