SRLE - Explorer's Edition

I tried installing  Dawn of  skyrim  today  and i was hit again by  different records  in TE5Edit  then those are stated in the guide .

for example  the first record i should  remove stated by the guide  :  

xx0F2036 - CraftingBlacksmithArmorWorkbench (Whiterun - Blocks entry to new Skyforge Stairs)

However if i punch in  CraftingBlacksmithArmorWorkbench       into the editor ID  all it finds is  an entire different number  and the record is not removable since it is in Skyrim .esm 

I am  really confused why everything is diferent on my side  then what is stated in the guide .

I tried installing  Dawn of  skyrim  today  and i was hit again by  different records  in TE5Edit  then those are stated in the guide .

for example  the first record i should  remove stated by the guide  :  

However if i punch in  CraftingBlacksmithArmorWorkbench       into the editor ID  all it finds is  an entire different number  and the record is not removable since it is in Skyrim .esm 

I am  really confused why everything is diferent on my side  then what is stated in the guide .

You should virtually always use the FormID in tes5edit and not the Editor ID.

xx refers to the number of the mod index. In this case, since it concerns DoS, look up where the DoS esp is located and note the index. You can find the index either in tes5edit after loading your modlist, or in the right pane of MO under the rightmost column named  'mod index'.

The reason I write xx (and Neo also) is because the esp order (index) might be slightly different on each system due to LOOT and/or having other mods installed not included in SRLE or Explorer's.

To illustrate, mine is at '5F'. So in tes5edit, I would type in formid: 5f0f2036

You should virtually always use the FormID in tes5edit and not the Editor ID.

xx refers to the number of the mod index. In this case, since it concerns DoS, look up where the DoS esp is located and note the index. You can find the index either in tes5edit after loading your modlist, or in the right pane of MO under the rightmost column named  'mod index'.

The reason I write xx (and Neo also) is because the esp order (index) might be slightly different on each system due to LOOT and/or having other mods installed not included in SRLE or Explorer's.

To illustrate, mine is at '5F'. So in tes5edit, I would type in formid: 5f0f2036

late  reply  , but thanks , tht solved it for me .

also , any updates so far ?   

Edited by thorgal

@Nearox

My current PC is i7-4790k, 16G RAM, SSD and 980 Ti. I have SR:LE, full REGS, and MMO setup (No EBT and Footprints). I have no problem with this setup at all. But, I got massive stutter with cell transitions in Tamriel, when I added Forgotten city, Summerset Isle, Beyond Reach and Molag Bal's Inferno. I can't figure out what causing the problem, but I suspect papyrus script load. Just would like to report. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.