Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (by kryptopyr)

darkside

Well it looks like it's up to me to host this patch so I might just have to upload it to the Nexus myself. I would have preferred to just keep it in the same place as the rest of the patches for CACO but Kryp has too much on her plate for now; understandably so.

On top of that I'm going to implement a new idea I had into my patches for the food items that come in portions. You'll now see the portion amounts in the name of the item instead of just the description so you can see how many portions an item has, at a glance - this only affects inventory sorting by having your smaller portions show up first - more ideal imo. I ran it by Kryp to see if she wanted to do it for her main plugin:

Kryptopyr:

Thank you for work on these patches.  You're welcome to upload and share them yourself.  Right now, I'm getting a bit overwhelmed by the patches that are being sent to me and trying to keep up with them.  I'll probably eventually want to include a pure STEP core/extended patch in with the patches hosted on the CACO page, but I'm probably going to wait for USLEEP to release and CCOR to get updated.

The names are a good idea.

Edited by onem4nb4nd
  • +1 1

For those who might have missed it, as part of the 1.11 update the CACO plugin now includes the plugin records for Wiseman303's Flora Fixes. The resources from the Flora Fixes mod are still needed, so install the mod but disable its plugin when using CACO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those who might have missed it, as part of the 1.11 update the CACO plugin now includes the plugin records for Wiseman303's Flora Fixes. The resources from the Flora Fixes mod are still needed, so install the mod but disable its plugin when using CACO

I tried disabling the plugin. CACO did not like it. Useing CACO 1.12 and flora fixes 2.01 (.esp master update type file)

Edited by Adarcer

(Just a FYI) I had to disable Verts "skyrim floral overhaul" to even get start menu to load. this may work for everyone else, but my modlist is way beyond step extended atm.

also do i disable paralyse or hide the script in CaCo

Edited by Adarcer