Ratway CTD

NAMDORG

Question

I'm getting a consistent CTD when I try to enter the Ratway in Riften, either by the door beneath the marketplace or the tomb entrance of the cistern.

The whole time I've been playing since I installed STEP enhanced, I've been getting CTD's in seemingly random places.  First it was around Whiterun.  I tweaked some settings and verified the integrity of my game cache and that stopped.  Then it was the area surrounding Riften.  Repeated process, it stopped.  Now, nothing I do is stopping the game from crashing when I try to enter the Thieves Guild.

What kind of information can I provide that would help fix this issue?

Thanks

FPS is now running between 30 and 60 consistently, which is acceptable.  I'm getting an occasional CTD, which is annoying, but it's rare enough and I can load the game back up in about 5 seconds so it's not too big of a deal.  Thank you everyone.

Bethesda games and crashes go together like peanut butter and jelly, potatoes and gravy, bread and butter. You can't have one without the other. As much as I like the Elder Scrolls series, I've yet to see Bethesda release a game that is playable without unofficial patches and fixes.