Lepidoptera Of Skyrim (by Impulseman45)

kryptopyr

• 1 month later...

Hello, Is anyone able to share this mod since the author has made it hidden on nexus? I don't quite understand his/her reasoning for that. If they want to abandon the mod and do no further updates I can understand that, but why deprive individuals who want to use and appreciate their work? I apologize for any faux pas but I wish to follow the step guide as closely as possible. Baring my ability to acquire this mod can anyone reassure me that i will have no issues without it? Also providing the previous can anyone recommend a different mod to enhance the vanilla butterflies that will not conflict with the STEP guide? Thank you for your response.

Hello, Is anyone able to share this mod since the author has made it hidden on nexus? I don't quite understand his/her reasoning for that. If they want to abandon the mod and do no further updates I can understand that, but why deprive individuals who want to use and appreciate their work? I apologize for any faux pas but I wish to follow the step guide as closely as possible. Baring my ability to acquire this mod can anyone reassure me that i will have no issues without it? Also providing the previous can anyone recommend a different mod to enhance the vanilla butterflies that will not conflict with the STEP guide? Thank you for your response.

Such practices of sharing mods outside of the author's provided source is against our policies as it underwrites the author's rights. You will not find any mods shared in this way on STEP.

Your install will work fine without the mod.

Thank you for your reply,

It is unfortunate but I understand and respect the rights of the authors. I hope one day he/she changes their mind and makes it available again. Until then I am glad to know I will not suffer for the loss if it.

Regards,

• 1 year later...

Just a heads up, currently the mod author has DELETED this and all of his other mods from the Nexus. I am unable to find an alternate download location so it looks as if he is no longer an active mod author and has decided to remove all of his mods for some reason. As there is no longer a way to download his mods, may I recommend removing/replacing this from STEP?