W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Latest versions of the Mod Manager don't work for me and other people, we get some strange error message the mod creator hasnt managed to fix yet, and I can't find any older versions, could anybody upload a version before 0.6 ? 0.5.1 is the one on Neovalen's guide for example. Alternatively, any idea what could be causing ""This Windows version (6.3.9600) does not support the required Bluetooth API. Consider updating to a more recent Windows (10.0.10586 or above)." It's a known bug in PyQT version 5.10 but the mod creator tried reverting it to 5.9.2 and it still happens.

• 3 weeks later...

After 120 hours of gameplay that has taken me well Months years even I have finally found Ciri and made it back to Kaer Morhen with her now I guess it time to battle the Wild Hunt.

I Bow my head to the Grand Master for his Excellent Guide.

Glad you are still enjoying friend. :)

• 1 month later...

Have you thought about adding Primal Needs? https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2547/

It achieves compatibility by overwriting the Ghost Mode scripts with the author's edited ones. Very easy to get working alongside Ghost's other mods but I'm wondering now if it's worth trying on-top of this mod list. It doesn't seem to be a particularly script-heavy installation so hopefully it won't be too difficult.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished the guide.  Getting the following errors:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(314): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Any thoughts?  Searching hasn't led me to anything yet.

• 1 month later...

I've been using this guide when I had a 970, started a game and it worked fine. I just installed a 1080 and now this happens https://i.imgur.com/WmGdWFo.jpg any idea what could be breaking it ? Several other games (like Fallout 4, Warframe, Path of Exile) all work fine, I uninstalled the drivers with DDU and reinstalled clean ones, tried the 28/10 hotfix as well just in case, I'm out of ideas.

I'm not sure if this thread is used any longer but I am trying to do a playthrough with all of the script mods in this guide installed (Ghost Mode, UI mods, etc.) Previously I only used the texture mods and maybe a few script mods.

My question is that when following the guide and running Script Merger, when I choose to merge all the scrips, I am seeing like 50 conflicts. Do I ONLY need to fix the 2 conflicts that the guide calls attention to? I can ignore and skip over the rest of the conflicts? Every time there is a conflict it opens this XML editing application window. Do I just close them without saving each time it does this?

Merge only the scripts per the guide. XML should be left alone. I only get 2 conflict prompts.

I must have done something wrong then. It gave me like A LOT of xml conflicts. I had like 50 prompts. Any ideas? You're supposed to check the entire scripts box in Script Merger and then merge, right?

Also, as a side question, why did you remove the no pesky sword trails mod? Is that covered in a different mod now?

Merge only the scripts per the guide. XML should be left alone. I only get 2 conflict prompts.

Hey just following up on my previous question in case anyone knows. Am I supposed to merge the entire scripts list in Script Merger or ONLY the 2 sets of mods described in the guide? The guide says to select the scripts box in Script Merger. That would merge ALL scripts. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just following up on my previous question in case anyone knows. Am I supposed to merge the entire scripts list in Script Merger or ONLY the 2 sets of mods described in the guide? The guide says to select the scripts box in Script Merger. That would merge ALL scripts. Thanks.

You need to merge all the scripts, but something is wrong. You should not have KDiff opening up for conflicts between Friendly HUD and Friendly Meditation. Did you install the Unification Patch properly? You need to unzip it directly to your Witcher 3 folder. Do NOT install it using Witcher 3 Mod Manager.

You need to merge all the scripts, but something is wrong. You should not have KDiff opening up for conflicts between Friendly HUD and Friendly Meditation. Did you install the Unification Patch properly? You need to unzip it directly to your Witcher 3 folder. Do NOT install it using Witcher 3 Mod Manager.

Ah yea I installed it with Mod Manager. That is probably what happened. I'll try what you said and see if it works.

Do I need to start a new game with all those script mods? I'm already like 25 hours into my new playthrough haha. Will it bug the game to install them now?