Which one?!?! AFT/UFO/EFF/FM

Same here. I got rid of Wet and Cold just now. Footprints I can live without. Blood, I'm not a fan of, yay :)

I don't use any other of his mods but i use iNeed which is great. I recommend the survival pack https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Survival along with Lot and degradation by the same author as iNeed. My experience with follower mods isn't big but i have used a steam mod, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87578317 which is very light weight.

^I recommend this one, particularly if you're looking for just a very simple multiple follower mod.  I've used this one from Steam for years and never had a single problem with it.  I also used it with Convenient Horses and Better Stealth AI, and the three of them all worked together beautifully.

Awesome, I've avoided Multiple Followers Lite as I noticed every Steam mod from REGS pack required cleaning and I don't wanna clean this one unless it's really needed. I just now assume they do because of that hehe. Would appreciate any feedback, I'm ready to roll with this mod. As simple as it is, I can live without the ease of EFF. Well, I think so, but only one way to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, Disapeared for a while! But have done extensive follower mod testing! Okay.

Follower mod by Mofakin. Now obviously this mod is awesome. One of the unnoticed features are the Hotkeys. Concerning camping/survival/immersion, being able to one button tell your followers to relax and sandbox is cool as hell. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. I'd say the most unique feature is being able to hire any vanilla NPC and check there stats as well. Having the dialogue option, "Are you skilled?" didn't bother me, many people on nexus complained about it..I didn't mind.

So this mod adds a dialogue option to hire followers, "I'd like you to follow me.", to all vanilla NPCS, and as far as I can tell to all iNPCs. Quest mod NPCs for the most part do not have this command.

Hiring an NPC using the vanilla command, the mod has some issues adding them to the widget as well as following other commands, so remember to always try and use the follower mod command. As far as I can tell this mod replaces the mods, "Stealth Follower AI" and "Follower Trap Safety". My follower stealth AI works great and they haven't tripped any traps. So saves some plugins there.

The trouble with this mod though is does NOT play well with custom follower mods. If you have a custom follower hire them through there own dialogue option. I had a few cases with followers not leaving my service with no option to dismiss them, and other cases of them just becoming stuck in place. Vanilla NPCS worked without much issue. iNPCs worked but hotkey commands did not always work with them. This mod is best used without any custom followers but even after eliminating the custom follower mods, I was having allot of NPC issues, it was really annoying. Traveling with 3 followers, all with horses, sometimes they would just disappear. Could have to do with something other than this mod but I did not have this issue with EFF. So I just went to having only 2 NPCS. Which wasn't cool as this mod is designed for at least 3/4/5 followers. Also, having the mod, Naussicas Tweaker was a must with this mod. (I may be mistaken on the spelling) Using that I could manipulate my followers position and dismiss them, which I was having issues doing with the Follower Mod.

I wont be taking this mod out of my playthrough though. I'm nearly 30 hours in and my load order is very stable. But I'm still having a hard time rolling around with a bunch of followers. I'll definitely be posting more feedback about Follower Mod by Mofakin here as I start to use more of the features more often. This mod has ALOT of features.

I also want to say the Follower AI customization through MCM is pretty cool, You can set the AI to be whatever type build the follower is, Warrior, Wizard, Thief, ect. And I'd like to say it works excellent! Being a Mage with 3 Mage followers and setting them to Healer, Wizard, and BattleMage. They did just that after rushing into 15 bandits at a fort! The battlemage Tanked out and used a shield. The Healer stayed near me blocking arrows and healing, my wizard summoned an atronach and then pulled out his staffs raining holy hell. And I just sat back throwing fireballs and observing my followers behavior. It was pretty awesome and battles are very interesting now. I did NOT get AI like this using EFF.

All in All its cool, but still, unless I cant get the issues I'm having resolved I'm still looking for another follower mod. Planning on another playthrough with EFF and testing Simple Multiple Followers https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31581/?

Same here. I got rid of Wet and Cold just now. Footprints I can live without. Blood, I'm not a fan of, yay :)

Awesome, I've avoided Multiple Followers Lite as I noticed every Steam mod from REGS pack required cleaning and I don't wanna clean this one unless it's really needed. I just now assume they do because of that hehe. Would appreciate any feedback, I'm ready to roll with this mod. As simple as it is, I can live without the ease of EFF. Well, I think so, but only one way to find out.

Many of the Steam mods from REGS arent all that great., but a few are, wish I could remember there names, worth getting and cleaning. No big deal on cleaning man, heck you have to test the mod out anyway, I always clean the Steam mods, haven't any issues with them so far.

Anyways, how is testing going with the Multiple Followers mod?

I realized I don't need a follower mod. I booted them all out of my game ::D:. All my followers have their own framework so I really don't need any. I only tested the Steam follower mod. The Avenger's Assemble shout only works on vanilla followers, but yeah, I have some of the best followers from the Nexus. They dont need EFF, AFT. I don't care much for whatever extra features they offer, like controling them directly or giving them orders easily. We don't level up as a party, so screw them, I wanna get the last hit hahahaha. Now that would be a neat mod. Leveling up as a party.

Horse management is about all I need. CH.