Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim (by Enai Siaion)

MysticDaedra

How do I mod people?  Where is that CK?  Screw modding games; point me to the people kit.

Seriously though, I interpret your comment as one of those "mod authors should just mod for themselves, and not worry about others" types of comments, the sort of comment which always strikes me as either disingenuous or naive.   Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it comes across to me. 

I would say that you are an example of a modder that mods the game and not so much the people. Your mods have principle, or a common thread that can be seen from one to the other. I don't agree with all of them, like your robe changes in CCF, in fact I really hate those changes, but I CAN see why you made them. I remain a fan of your mods because you are consistent. I have more respect for scientists than I do for politicians.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a SRLE build with a few extra bits a bobs i want to install SkyRe the modular version with Ordinator do i still need the skyre compatiblity patches and run the skyre reproccer?

can you also recommend some combat overhaul that work well with this mod and SRLE that doesn't require massive amount of conflict resloution.

my current mod list can me found here

https://www.modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias

if anyone sees any glaring mistake in my mod setup then please do let me know.

Edited by Darth_mathias