[ Q & A ] Using FNIS with Mod Organizer

GrantSP

Question

This topic is specifically for FNIS related issues when using Mod Organizer.

--

EDIT: 17th April 2016.

Due to @fore's "issues" with MO he has pulled all support and directed it here.

Let it be stated that the "issues" he notes are due to user error and there is no inherent issue with FNIS running in MO.

Further his claim that FNIS WILL NOT run through MO on Windows 10 machines is just wrong! DO NOT follow the advice he offers regarding using FNIS and MO.

--

Setting up FNIS to run through MO

Install it like any other mod through MO and make sure it is active (checkmarked) in the left pane mod list.

Since you must launch FNIS through Mod Organizer in order for it to recognize your mods, add FNIS to the list of executables by doing the following:

1. Click the gears icon Gear_MO.png.
  2. In the Title field, type FNIS.
  3. For the Binary field, browse to your FNIS installation (should be located in <ModOrganizer>/mods/Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users) and select the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe application.
  4. Click the Add button. This will add FNIS to your executables list.
  5. Click OK.

Now each time you want to run FNIS, simply select it from the drop-down menu at top right and click Run.

Running through MO

1. Launch FNIS through MO
  2. In the Available Patches at the bottom of the window, check the boxes for all necessary patches in your setup.
  3. Click the [update FNIS Behavior] button and wait for a message to appear in the window stating "X animations for Y mods successfully included.".
  4. Click [Exit].

After closing FNIS, there will be files in Overwrite (essentially a fake mod located at the bottom of the left pane if sorted by priority ascending) created by FNIS. Right-click Overwrite and select Create Mod, name it FNIS Output and click OK. This will create a new mod listing in the left pane for the FNIS generated files. You will then need to check it to enable it. Each subsequent time you update FNIS behavior, you must open Overwrite and drag the new files back to this mod.

Common Errors

Error 53 or 2012

"Could not find file <path to file>\1hm_behavior.hkx

Ensure the animation sets you have installed are correctly placed in priority in the left-hand pane and FNIS is using the one you want. Open the Data tab in the right-hand pane and examine the filetree to see which animation is being used in the VFS.

Navigate the filetree by expanding: data>meshes>actors>character>behaviors> and see which mod is providing the file.

If the file name is displayed in red, the mouse tooltip will show which other mods are also providing this file. Move the correct mod to the correct location.

Additional cause for Error 2012

A user(@patchling) had Spybot - Search & Destroy+AV 2.5 installed and was constantly getting JIT and 2012 errors, specifically the 0_master.xml was not found. The file was placed in the FNIS temporary_log folder ready for processing but before that could happen it was removed by said program. Opening the start menu > settings > live protection > mode > uncheck "Scan programs before they start" apparently stops that behaviour.

Error dialogue

GenerateFNISForUsers.exe - This application could not be started.

This application could not be started.

Do you want to view information about this issue?

Simply close the dialogue by pressing "No" and enable FNIS in the Left-hand pane. Correct FNIS installation and use explains this in the wiki.

Why does the 6.2 Add-on not look correct in MO?

What you need to remember here is MO is designed to handle 'mods' and what we are installing with FNIS, and its add-ons, are 'tools'.

This means MO is looking for the correct folder structure for a 'mod' as seen by the game. The archive for the 6.2 add-on has as its top folder: "tools" and this is correct for FNIS, not the game.

Simply 'set the data folder' so that the "tools" folder is now at the top of the tree and ignore the next dialogue that asks if you are sure.

Thought I would come back with an update to my FNIS situation.  Nebulous112 you were right the problem is not with FNIS.  Here is what I have sorted out.  My first mistake was not informing you that I was trying to do this in a second setup of MO for Skyrim.  I think from what I have been reading this is difficult to accomplish and is probably some of what is causing the issue I am having. 

The problem I think is mostly directed to Caliente's BodySlide which works great in my first MO setup.  I went back and Completely un installed BodySlide and them FNIS.  I redid FNIS first and ran all of the appropriate steps and everything ran fine.  I then installed BodySlide and that ran fine until I created the body.  For some reason The setup can not handle it or I am missing a step.  When I reinstall BodySlide the problem goes away until I create a new body.  My thought Is there are files not in the correct place due to the fact I am running a second MO for Skyrim.

I am going to add this here because it is dealing with I think a similar situation.

On my first set up of MO (not the MO discussed above) I think I am having a mod order problem.  Everyone has been so gracious and knowledgeable in the past I thought I would throw this out there.  I think I might not have things set up correctly.  I had an issue of a lost head with a character and dealing with that I realized I had one mod that was not ticked.  I remedied that and had the game running fine to my surprise.  So I went out of game and ran FNIS and Loot just to make sure I covered all the bases.  I made a couple changes (on the Left side to match what was showing in the (Right side list) and now when I go into game I get CTD after I select to start that character which is a Hobbit by the way.  This is the only character this is happening to.  It does not seem to affect the Temptress race.   When it CTD I have to enter Task Manager in order to escape the game and when I do so It Task Manager indicates that Skyrim is not responding.  And of course, I can not remember what the order was before I made those changes.

This is a copy of my load order for that character. 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SummerWear.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
AP Skyrim.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
ub_apachii_hair.esp
PredatorsLostTribesV1.esp
AncientNord.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
Candle Pond Ranch.esp
skullsofskyrimcollection.esp
Fleetford.esp
akavirifort.esp
riverwoodlodge.esp
jkjsenhancedhotpools.esp
SummerWearSA.esp
My Place.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
MilkyGirlRaceMage.esp
MilkyGirlRaceWarrior.esp
MilkyGirlRaceAssassin.esp
voidLetsGetNaked.esp
UniqueLydia.esp
UniqueLydiaArmor.esp
UniqueLydiaArmorNoCloak.esp
UniqueLydiaNoOutfit.esp
UniqueLydiaSF.esp
UniqueLydiaSFArmor.esp
UniqueLydiaSFArmorNoCloak.esp
UniqueLydiaSFNoOutfit.esp
FollowerWander2.esp
Grimoa_83WillowsDreadlocks_Nonreplacing.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
NewmNecklaces2.esp
enchant3.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Slaughterfish Dont Attack.esp
JBS_hunting.esp
hc5changerace.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
Instant Merchant.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
cheat ring.esp
urns and things.esp
xgfDovahkiinsTresor.esp
Actualize Apparel.esp
Halfling.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
BlackUnicorn.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons UNP.esp
WordWallsOfSkyrim.esp
TK_Clutter_Plants.esp
TK_Placeable_Clutter.esp
ub_cell_bedroom.esp
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_cavern.esp
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
ub_cell_kitchen.esp
ub_disable_teleportroom.esp
ub_cell_armory.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
ub_invite_any_npc.esp
ANB - WearableTsun.esp
R18Pn - Argent Iron Armor.esp
ElvenWeaponry.esp
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
MinaArmors.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
PurpleEyes.esp
DraugrSkirts.esp

Edited by Tomack13

i have not been able to get fins working in mo and was told i could get some help asking here. i followed these instructions in installing fnis in mo. the videos i watched mutpile times, following the instructions as i was doing so. pausing the video as i did what i was told to do, sometimes i needed to back up a bit because i did not quite catch what had been said.

ghopher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOuGN-yr6E&index=11&list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

gamer poets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MqZ-EPdBvk

s.t.e.p. guide: https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#Third_Party_Programs

these are the two fnis messages from my most recent attempts, hope my attempts at using spoiler tags works.

mo

FNIS Behavior V6.2   12/29/15 10:20:37 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: Unknown (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading boundwoodchopping V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading mslVampiricThirst V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx mt_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx

nmm

FNIS Behavior V6.2   12/30/15 12:53:48 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading boundwoodchopping V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading mslVampiricThirst V?.? ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

mt_behavior usage: 2.8 %   ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 4.9 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 24 added file slots: 156 alternate files: 152

Create Creature Behaviors ...

209 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

i also have an 808 kb log from my mo test run, and a 1185 kb log from my nmm run.

edit: spoiler tags work, still cannot figure outhow to add the logs from my fnis tests.

Welcome to STEP @patchling

From I can see in you post the problem may be exacerbated by the fact you are running both MO & NMM. MO must be installed with a clean Skyrim folder, that means no mods are allowed to installed outside of the MO VFS. The files managed by NMM may be interfering with the load order being set with MO and thus messing up the running of FNIS. You will need to completely remove all the NMM installed mods, and NMM itself, and then use only MO to manage your game.

@Tomack13

You should be able to run multiple copies of MO on the same game and have no issues with any of them interfering with the others. Since MO uses a method of "Mod isolation" when managing mods, what you do in one install can not have any impact on the other. The only time there might be an issue is when a mod/tool is installed/executed in the actual game folder structure, outside of MO.

Regarding your question about why the list of mods in the left-hand pane doesn't match with the modlist, it is because that list shows only the plugins, ESM or ESP files, and the left-hand pane is showing the mods you have installed, some of which may have no plugins at all, ie. texture replacements etc.

Welcome to STEP @patchling

From I can see in you post the problem may be exacerbated by the fact you are running both MO & NMM. MO must be installed with a clean Skyrim folder, that means no mods are allowed to installed outside of the MO VFS. The files managed by NMM may be interfering with the load order being set with MO and thus messing up the running of FNIS. You will need to completely remove all the NMM installed mods, and NMM itself, and then use only MO to manage your game.

thanks for the friendly welcome. however i do not use nmm, except to see if something is a problem with mo or my computer. i like to keep my C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data folder clean, so i use mo as my main/only mod manager. the only time i have anything installed with nmm is when i am going after finial confermation that it is not an issue caused by mo, after that final testing anything that got put in with nmm gets taken right back out. the rest of the time nmm unused. even though mo can't tell the difference if something was installed with nmm or manually, i checked that.

when i first started modding i was using nmm, it was simple and easy to use. after i started getting serous about mods i looked for information on this "mod organizer" advanced moding tool i had heard about, and decided to switch. i had no problems using fnis in nmm, but this was years ago. i have been doing without fnis since i switched to mo, but a good number of mods i want to use thes days require fnis, so here i am finally asking for help on how to get fnis running in mo. the rest of the tools i use run just fine in mo, i am only having problems with fnis.

my "real" instalitation only has skyrim legendary edition, steam version of skse and enboost in it. i followed your enboost and memory patch setup guides. my mo test was only with the actual institlation, nothing from nmm was used. nmm test was much the same thing, same hadfull of fnis compatible mods, but using nmm as the installer/mod manager.

thanks for the friendly welcome. however i do not use nmm, except to see if something is a problem with mo or my computer. i like to keep my C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data folder clean, so i use mo as my main/only mod manager. the only time i have anything installed with nmm is when i am going after finial confermation that it is not an issue caused by mo, after that final testing anything that got put in with nmm gets taken right back out. the rest of the time nmm unused. even though mo can't tell the difference if something was installed with nmm or manually, i checked that.

when i first started modding i was using nmm, it was simple and easy to use. after i started getting serous about mods i looked for information on this "mod organizer" advanced moding tool i had heard about, and decided to switch. i had no problems using fnis in nmm, but this was years ago. i have been doing without fnis since i switched to mo, but a good number of mods i want to use thes days require fnis, so here i am finally asking for help on how to get fnis running in mo. the rest of the tools i use run just fine in mo, i am only having problems with fnis.

my "real" instalitation only has skyrim legendary edition, steam version of skse and enboost in it. i followed your enboost and memory patch setup guides. my mo test was only with the actual institlation, nothing from nmm was used. nmm test was much the same thing, same hadfull of fnis compatible mods, but using nmm as the installer/mod manager.

Well when you posted the FNIS output in a spoiler tag labelled "NMM" what was I expected to believe? ::):

Still, even if you don't "use" NMM it may be possible that its use has left some leftover files in the Data folder and this is conflicting with MO. I'm still perplexed by the numerous reports of FNIS being difficult to install and run with MO. Have you followed the instructions I posted in the first post of this topic?

Finally, if all you are doing is wanting to mod Skyrim for gaming use there really is no need to keep NMM installed and used for "testing". I can assure you the problems in doing so outweigh the perceived benefits.

Well when you posted the FNIS output in a spoiler tag labelled "NMM" what was I expected to believe? ::):

Still, even if you don't "use" NMM it may be possible that its use has left some leftover files in the Data folder and this is conflicting with MO. I'm still perplexed by the numerous reports of FNIS being difficult to install and run with MO. Have you followed the instructions I posted in the first post of this topic?

Finally, if all you are doing is wanting to mod Skyrim for gaming use there really is no need to keep NMM installed and used for "testing". I can assure you the problems in doing so outweigh the perceived benefits.

yes i have followed your instructions. i basically purged my skyrim instilation after switching to mo. step #1 uninstall via steam. step #2 manually remove everything remaining in my skyrim instilation directores. step #3 reinstall via steam download. even after i got a new computer with win 10 instead of win 7 i have the same problem.

on a sad and semi unrelated note i am asking people to switch to the windows 10 os because i want some company in my misery with windows 10. for your sakes i recomend agnist my mistake, but i do want some company in my misery.

edit: oh! forgot to mention, basically i don't use nmm if i can figure it out in mo, even then i only use it for seeing if tools will work if i use nmm instead of mo. it just sits on my hd now, not doing much. lots of space for it, and since it's not causing problems i let it stay.

Edited by patchling

I don't know what further to advise you, if you are following the instructions to the letter then it should be working for you.

As for Windows 10. I have no issues. My laptop is an updated OS, from Windows 7 but my new desktop is a brand new Windows  10 install and both of them run all the games and tools I have installed flawlessly.

I don't know what further to advise you, if you are following the instructions to the letter then it should be working for you.

As for Windows 10. I have no issues. My laptop is an updated OS, from Windows 7 but my new desktop is a brand new Windows  10 install and both of them run all the games and tools I have installed flawlessly.

would taking a look at the logs help? i got nmm so i could get a new run log, my first logs were lost when the hd on my old machine died. so i ran up another copy, new version of fnis + new computer did not help. :(

and don't mind my groumbling about my new os. just do keep in mind that it comes with so many "invasion-of-privacy features" that there were over a dozen free apps out to turn then off a week after launch, third party of course.

would taking a look at the logs help? i got nmm so i could get a new run log, ...

This makes no sense at all! :huh:

Why, if you are trying to get FNIS to run from inside MO, would you even think NMM would provide the necessary logs?

Listen I don't want to sound like I'm trying to belittle you or anything of that nature, but I think perhaps you might need to read up on the documentation or follow the many very good YouTube tutorials about what MO and FNIS are and how to use them. It just sounds like everything I say to you goes in one ear and out the other.

Please do not confuse the issue any more by relying on NMM to aid you. It will not help this in any way.

Start MO and with a very basic profile list of mods, just the absolute bare minimum, install and run FNIS with no extra animations at all. If you receive no error messages from FNIS then add just one animation mod and try again. At any stage if you receive an error, take not of the "exact message" FNIS gives and post that along with the logs from the "logs" folder under the MO installation folder.

This makes no sense at all! :huh:

Why, if you are trying to get FNIS to run from inside MO, would you even think NMM would provide the necessary logs?

Listen I don't want to sound like I'm trying to belittle you or anything of that nature, but I think perhaps you might need to read up on the documentation or follow the many very good YouTube tutorials about what MO and FNIS are and how to use them. It just sounds like everything I say to you goes in one ear and out the other.

Please do not confuse the issue any more by relying on NMM to aid you. It will not help this in any way.

Start MO and with a very basic profile list of mods, just the absolute bare minimum, install and run FNIS with no extra animations at all. If you receive no error messages from FNIS then add just one animation mod and try again. At any stage if you receive an error, take not of the "exact message" FNIS gives and post that along with the logs from the "logs" folder under the MO installation folder.

the fnis error logs i made when i first switched to mo from nmm were lost when my computer crashed. i could not get fnis to work in mo on my new computer, so i grabbed nmm to see if i could get fnis to work on my new computer with nmm. same situation, i can use fnis with nmm but not with mo. i am/was offering the logs i saved with my nmm run incase they could help with troubleshooting.

yesterday i got annoyed with the situation and uninstalled/reinstalled mo. reinstalled my mods, ran fnis and got an error message. before fnis proceded to fail to generate the files a pop up gave me an error. just in time debugging is what the popup error window called it's self.

short version:

Could not find file 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'.Could not find file 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'.

long version

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'.

File name: 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()

at GenerateFNISforUsers.FNIScommon1.FNIScommon.List_Files(String dir)

at GenerateFNISforUsers.FNIScommon1.FNIScommon.Display_Dirs(Boolean atStart)

at GenerateFNISforUsers.FNIScommon1.FNIScommon.FinishSub()

at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.Main()

at GenerateFNISforUsers.GenerateFNISUsers.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.6.1063.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

GenerateFNISforUsers

Assembly Version: 6.2.0.0

Win32 Version: 6.2.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 14.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

once more steam is giving me problems. a file in the skyrim directory went missing so i verified the integrity of the data cache and it decided to put new files in. now i cannot get the launcher to run properly to generate the data to let my stuff know skyrim exists. this problem has happened to me before and will happen to me again. i can fix it, but it will take a while. i am mentioning this because it will be a while before i can try your suggestion.

According to @fore, FNIS's creator, JIT errors such as the one you posted are indicative of a system error that even the OS or the .NET runtime is unaware of. Sadly his recommended method to fix this is a reinstall of your OS.

Whilst the resolution of this error may, or may not, involve a complete reinstall of your OS, I do think you have some serious issue with your OS and fixing it is beyond the scope of this forum.

Basically the error is not due to MO or FNIS but your computer's operating system. Sorry.

According to @fore, FNIS's creator, JIT errors such as the one you posted are indicative of a system error that even the OS or the .NET runtime is unaware of. Sadly his recommended method to fix this is a reinstall of your OS.

Whilst the resolution of this error may, or may not, involve a complete reinstall of your OS, I do think you have some serious issue with your OS and fixing it is beyond the scope of this forum.

Basically the error is not due to MO or FNIS but your computer's operating system. Sorry.

this happened with both my last computer and this one. this happens in mo but not when i use nmm.

where can i get support for this issue? i am not sure if microsoft will troubleshoot this. my computer is from falcon northwest, but this problem happened with my alienware (dell) computer as well. i will try posting this bit on https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer see if they can help some more with this.