Failed to copy some files when merging the newly added Immersive Citizens?

You can try that (not merging it) and use Wrye Bash to change SR Conflict Resolution's master requirement from Immersive Citizens - Merged to Immersive Citizens. Assuming the SR Conflict Resolution plugin only needs the main plugin this should work I think. You can then just load the patches after the main file. I asked Neo about this before and he replied that it's at your own risk, so the best (safest) solution would probably be to just go with the older version.

EDIT: if you use the unmerged patches (most notably the RRR patch), double check its load order. LOOT placed it after ELE Lite for me so it reverted lighting changes in inns to their vanilla values. Make sure you get the ELE values, it looks so much better! (you will probably spend quite some time in inns with iNeed installed!)

Edited by Pretendeavor

Another question though. The page for the mod mentions the main mod should be placed before certain other mods we're using; but the merged version is placed at the end of the load order. Forgive my ignorance; but is that handled in the SR Conflict Resolution plugin?

Also as another option, since I assume we're merging the plugins to reduce the number of plugins, could the set up be changed to just merge the compatibility patches and leave the main plugin alone? There isn't an error with TES5Edit when doing that.

• +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just reached this part of the guide about an hour ago and I've come across similar errors during the merge plugins portion of the SR:LE instructions.

One of the changes mentioned in the changelog of Immersive Citizens nexus page states

"- The compatibility patches for CRF, OCS and RRR have been updated."

Is that going to be an issue if I just go ahead and use the old version?