Failed to copy some files when merging the newly added Immersive Citizens?

I'm trying to merge the files of the new Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul mod that was added to the guide, but the merging gives me an error that some records failed to copy?

Copying records...
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
        Failed to copy RiverwoodBardAudienceMarker5 [REFR:000600A8] (places FarmTableBench01 "Bench" [FURN:000A4ABB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodSleepingGiantInn "Sleeping Giant Inn" [CELL:000133C6]); Duplicate FormID [000600A8] in file [0E] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Merged.esp
        Failed to copy NPCOCompanionsVilkasSleep1x7 [PACK:0923194B]; Target is not persistent
        Failed to copy NPCOHeimskrPreachInJailScene [PACK:09392AC9]; Target is not persistent

• +1 1

Investigating.  Will edit.

EDIT: Also, those are records, not files.

EDIT 2: The only error I was able to recreate was

Failed to copy RiverwoodBardAudienceMarker5 [REFR:000600A8] (places FarmTableBench01 "Bench" [FURN:000A4ABB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodSleepingGiantInn "Sleeping Giant Inn" [CELL:000133C6]); Duplicate FormID [000600A8] in file [0F] ImmersiveCitizensMerge.esp

This error can be safely ignored.  The highest priority override of that record does end up in the Merged Plugin, it just fails to copy from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp because it's set as a temporary reference in that plugin while it's a persistent reference in all patches (This is due to a TES5Edit error when you try to copy a record to a file when it's already in that file and the record you're copying has a different persistent flag state than the record in the file you're copying to).

EDIT 3:

Using v1.9.5 of the Merge Plugins script.  Merge Plugins v1.9.5

Edited by Mator

Investigating.  Will edit.

EDIT: Also, those are records, not files.

EDIT 2: The only error I was able to recreate was

This error can be safely ignored.  The highest priority override of that record does end up in the Merged Plugin, it just fails to copy from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp because it's set as a temporary reference in that plugin while it's a persistent reference in all patches (This is due to a TES5Edit error when you try to copy a record to a file when it's already in that file and the record you're copying has a different persistent flag state than the record in the file you're copying to).

EDIT 3:

Using v1.9.5 of the Merge Plugins script.  Merge Plugins v1.9.5

Thanks Mator for confirming... I knew I wasn't crazy! This is exactly what I am seeing as well. There is no cause for concern and I only got that single error which is not a real error.

Result Log

Pics:

Merge.png

• 1 month later...

I am at this step in SR:LE for the merge and the log reports the following-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merge Plugins v1.9: Merges files.  For use with xEdit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TES5Edit version 3.1.2

Merging Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Merging Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
Merging Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
Merging Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp

Script is using Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Merged.esp as the merge file.
    Adding masters to merge file...

Renumbering conflicting FormIDs before merging...
    Renumbering records in file Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
    Renumbering records in file Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
    Renumbering records in file Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
    Renumbering records in file Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
    0 records renumbered.

Copying general assets from Mod Organizer directories.
    Copying assets from directory "D:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"

Copying records...
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
    Copying records from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
        Failed to copy RiverwoodBardAudienceMarker5 [REFR:000600A8] (places FarmTableBench01 "Bench" [FURN:000A4ABB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodSleepingGiantInn "Sleeping Giant Inn" [CELL:000133C6]); Duplicate FormID [000600A8] in file [0D] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Merged.esp
        Failed to copy NPCOKarthwastenInDoorActivities [PACK:0932D606]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
        Failed to copy NPCOShorsStoneInDoorActivities [PACK:09332710]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
        Failed to copy NPCOStoneHillsInDoorActivities [PACK:09332711]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
        Failed to copy NPCOIsolatedCitizensInDoorActivities [PACK:09332721]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
        Failed to copy NPCOExtraCityLocalCitizenInDoorActivities [PACK:09332722]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
    3363 records copied.

Removing unnecessary masters...
    Removing master Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
    Removing master Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
    Removing master Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
    Removing master Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Creating FormLists...
    Creating formlist for Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
    Creating formlist for Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
    Creating formlist for Immersive Citizens - PCS patch.esp
    Creating formlist for Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp

Your merged file has been created successfully.  It has 3269 records.
The following records failed to copy:
     \ [09] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [613] NPCOKarthwastenInDoorActivities [PACK:0932D606]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
     \ [09] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [618] NPCOShorsStoneInDoorActivities [PACK:09332710]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
     \ [09] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [619] NPCOStoneHillsInDoorActivities [PACK:09332711]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
     \ [09] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [625] NPCOIsolatedCitizensInDoorActivities [PACK:09332721]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP
     \ [09] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp \ [13] GRUP Top "PACK" \ [626] NPCOExtraCityLocalCitizenInDoorActivities [PACK:09332722]; Found a MSTT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMO,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FACT,FLST,FURN,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TXST,WEAP

I noticed that the current instructions only have 4 files to merge, I assume this is intended or?

File removed from merge in latest instructions-  Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp

Any comments or ideas would be appreciated.

Not sure where to go with this, have done some more double checking and not sure where to find TES5Edit 3.1.2 build 170815 as specified in the guide.   I believe I have TES5Edit build "180815" the exe is dated 8/18/2015 and I believe I have the latest Merge Plugins TES5Edit Script 1.95 and still get the exact same results on this merge as I posted previously.  Have attached the latest try at merge in a log file, as well as some screen shots of TESEdit5 and the Merge Plugin.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

post-719-0-27491500-1441694176_thumb.jpgpost-719-0-35896200-1441694295_thumb.jpgmerge_090815_142350.txt

Lesson learned, I should have read the version number for the mod, it was in the old version section on Nexus, so I used it and reran my merge and ended up with the results which Neo got below.  Assuming everything is ok now. 

I don't recall getting any error messages myself. I will check this out. Thanks for the report.

Edit:

Interestingly, I did get an error but only the first one...

Failed to copy RiverwoodBardAudienceMarker5 [REFR:000600A8] (places FarmTableBench01 "Bench" [FURN:000A4ABB] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiverwoodSleepingGiantInn "Sleeping Giant Inn" [CELL:000133C6]); Duplicate FormID [000600A8] in file [0E] Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Merged.esp

I will see what I can do when I get home... on the plus side it should only affect one item.

Edit2:

Looking at the final merge plugin, everything seems fine.... the record is there from the RRR patch.

Was wondering, while we wait for a new version TES5Edit, if it wouldn't be best to just not merge this mod. I wanted to do that but noticed that the conflict patch expects the merged version of the mod. Unless there are easy way to get rid of that and then I'll just creatre a new conflict patch covering just "Immersive Citizens"