Sign in to follow this  
thepar

Potential Mod order problem

Question

First off I wanted to say how much I love STEP and and nexus community.  This has to be one of the clearest instructions I have ever read for modding a game.  I am having trouble with my mod order in skyrim.  I followed the STEP order exactly and changed the loot meta data to everything it needed to be and hid files that needed to be hidden moved plugins etc.  I even went through the list a few time to make sure everything was correct.  Is there a problem with this load order.  How do I make the error go away if this isn't a problem? Thank you guys for all the help! 

Move The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options after Even Better Quest Objectives

Move aMidianBorn - Content Addon after The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options

Move Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade after aMidianBorn - Content Addon

Move Non-Essential Children after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

Move The Paarthurnax Dilemma after Non-Essential Children

Move Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf after The Paarthurnax Dilemma 

2 answers to this question

No, ignore that feature of MO or turn it off for STEP. We personally check for these issues. What MO produces for STEP are false positives.