Way of the Monk - Unarmed Overhaul - Part 1

lolobunny

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15725

Hi guys i am new to STEP and want to help out. This is a mod which add (does not replace) a skill tree for the unarmed combat + clothes,weapons and enemies.

Pretty cool if you want to make a unarmed character. you almost can't make a unarmed warrior, so this is a nice mod that enables that. What do you guys tthink?

Interesting. Unarmed bothered me as well. The mod I use to fix unarmed combat is Duke Patrick's combat mod. It makes unarmed much more viable, such as being able to stop an enemy from swinging his weapon, or grappling the enemy, etc. The mod does make combat much, much harder for me since I'm bad at fighting even in vanilla.

This mod seems like a way to better unarmed without all the complexity. Not sure I like that it requires an invisible weapon to work though. That's not really unarmed, even though you won't notice the difference in game much.

Interesting. Unarmed bothered me as well. The mod I use to fix unarmed combat is Duke Patrick's combat mod. It makes unarmed much more viable, such as being able to stop an enemy from swinging his weapon, or grappling the enemy, etc. The mod does make combat much, much harder for me since I'm bad at fighting even in vanilla.

This mod seems like a way to better unarmed without all the complexity. Not sure I like that it requires an invisible weapon to work though. That's not really unarmed, even though you won't notice the difference in game much.

Yeah hopefully he can change that in the nearby future. atleast this way it doesn't have to replace a skill tree like: Grandmaster - True Unarmed and Unarmored Combat. but a con is you have to equip a invisible weapon and you have to go to a tombstone to level up your skills. But its a must have for people who want to play unarmed.