TechAngel85

Jaggarsfeld (by xJACKTHERIPPERx and DarthXile)

Discussion thread:
Jaggarsfeld by xJACKTHERIPPERx and DarthXile

This is a simple player home with some big offerings:

• House with room for a spouse
  • Fully custom sorting system with crafting integration (see below)
  • Custom decorations
  • Enemy free sanctuary (no enemies spawn in the area)
  • Hidden Trophy Hall to display a very large collection of armors and weapons as well as places for all the custom items in the game such as Dragon Masks, Dragon Claws, the Black Books, etc.

This home comes with a very mod compatible sorting system for all your items as well as fairly unique crafting stations. Every crafting station in this mod does not require you to have the materials in your inventory. As long as they're in the proper chests from the sorting system, they will be usable in any crafting area within the property.

*Requires all DLC

This is my player home of choice. It's a bit dated, but I'm doing some work on it. Hopefully I can release most of the work as an add-on. I don't know yet though as I found out one of my plans had to be fixed in the main mod.

So far I've only worked on the Navmeshes:

• Fixed 11 floating vertices/planes
  • Fixed 13 objects which clipped with the Navmeshes causing the animals to collide with them
  • Fixed 3 "islands" which had no purpose and no way for the NPCs to getting to them.
  • Fixed one corner that was causing the larger animals to get hung up in.
  • Fixed the perimeter of the entire space
  • Fixed multiple errors and missing connections (this was done be merging vertices, redrawing the navmesh in the problem areas, altering the landscape height where it clipped through, or a combination of these things)
  • Marked the water navmesh as water (it wasn't) so that animals which can't swim will not try to cross the water. (may not have been needed since there are only a few animals in the space but it was the proper way to do it)
  • Fixed the paths so the animals can traverse where they please. I tested the paths in-game with both a rabbit and a deer so both small and large animals have been covered. This also lead to removing some navmesh in places which couldn't be accessed by the NPCs or where they may be getting stuck.
  • Forwarded USKP

I've offered this fixed file to one of the authors. Hopefully they will pick it up or allow me to continue building/fixing the mod under another name that I've chosen.

Well that sucks, for some reason this mod reset and I've lost all the progress I made with collected items and such. It was either due to updating DynDOLOD or from completing a couple quests because that's all I've done since the last time I've played; however, there are no quests tied to this mod (there is location data for some reason). Therefore, I can only say it was due to updating DynDOLOD or something went awry with my save.

Nevermind it was my own stupid fault. It happened when I updated DynDOLOD. When doing the clean save procedures before updating I switched my profile back to my Extended profile where Jaggarsfeld isn't loaded. When saving it saved without Jaggarsfeld and poof!...there went that! So I screwed myself with that saving process by not doing it on the right profile. Guess I need a third install of DynDOLOD; one for each profile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sheson
      DynDOLOD for Skyrim and Enderal 2.3x - 2.8x minor version update post | Major version update Post | Skyrim Special Edition / Skyrim VR / Enderal SE
      Important
      This update includes updated papyrus scripts in DynDOLOD Resources 2.45 that require a DynDOLOD.esp generated by DynDOLOD Standalone 2.45 or higher. Do not mix with older versions.
      If an existing save is updated, follow the "clean save" cycle:
      First deactivate DynDOLOD from MCM, wait for deactivation message, go into interior, check MCM DynDOLOD is still deactivated, save, exit game.
      Remove old DynDOLOD.esp, remove old meshes/skse/textures and uninstall old DynDOLOD Resources, which includes the old papyrus scripts
      Start game, load last save, wait a bit, save again.
      Install new DynDOLOD Resources 2.45 which includes the new papyrus scripts.
      Generate LOD. Install the output with the new DynDOLOD.esp and the new generated LOD. Enable the new DynDOLOD.esp.
      Start game, load the last save, go outside. DynDOLOD should initialize by itself, else activate from MCM.
      Follow the same procedure for Skyrim SE even though there are no papyrus scripts.
      What's New?
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.70 the Skyrim TVDT Occlusion data of cell records can be update/generated. The data is used to disable distant occluded object and terrain LOD meshes behind other terrain LOD meshes for better performance. See included Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html "TVDT - Occlusion Data" section. Check the dedicated Skyrim TVDT - Occlusion Data thread for more information, questions and feedback.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.55 the Steam version of Enderal is supported. Use -enderal command line argument. See included Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html "Enderal" section in "Custom Settings for Specific Mods"
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.45 there is an alternative DynDOLOD DLL that can be used instead of PapyrusUtil for the optional dynamic LOD.
      Starting with DynDOLOD Resources 2.44 for Skyrim the Whiterun Exterior, Solitude Exterior and the Desync Bird of Prey plugins have been replaced with *.patch files. The data that used to be in the plugins is now added to DynDOLOD.esp when LOD is is generated in case the *.patch files have been installed.
      Fixed bug with generating object LOD for Bruma
      Always output data files as UTF8 without BOM
      Better performing papyrus scripts thanks to pointers from Borgut1337.
      Better support for reading any text/ini file from BSA.
      Fixed a bug with supporting mods that add new cells beyond borders, reported by Kelmych.
      Hopefully fixed all of the out of memory errors when creating texture atlas (mainly happened for SSE).
      DynDOLOD.exe now tries to ignore and report wild edits that add floating objects above Bleakwind Basin at cell 0, 0 of Tamriel. I would be interested in feedback, especially when it got it right with the mods name, so i can verify the parameters of the wild edits to refine the detection.
      DynDOLOD.exe will now warn if it encounters deleted references. It helps me to remember to clean mods.
      Lots of code maintenance in xEdit carried over, thanks to Zilav being productive and lots of updates in LODGen as well for stuff happening in the background. See changelog below.
      There is no need to update LOD generated by earlier versions just because the tools have been updated. Consider updating or generating LOD from scratch in case you notice missing LOD for the mods listed below or if a problem that was affecting you was fixed.
      Skyrim SE users might enjoy this video by WazaLang - even if you know how to generate 3D LODs already, just for views or the mixing of different tree mods for great results. The instructions work all the same with DynDOLOD standalone 2.30 or higher and DynDOLOD Resource SE 2.30 or higher.
      Bruma, see this post and this thread
      If you want to generate (tree) LOD for the new worldspace, you will need to edit ..DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_worldspace_ignore.txt and remove/change the line "BSHeartland (Tamriel) - bsheartland.esm". Just adding an X in front would be enough for it to show in the world selection drop down again.
      Skyrim SE or Skyrim VR, see DynDOLOD Skyrim SE/VR BETA
      DynDOLOD Standalone 2.95 (Mega) for Skyrim, Enderal, Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR
      DynDOLOD Resources 2.88 (Mega) for Skyrim and Enderal - Make sure to use matching or higher version of DynDOLOD Standalone.
      DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.88 (Mega)for Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR - Make sure to use matching or higher version of DynDOLOD Standalone.
      DynDOLOD Patches 2.45 (Mega) for Skyrim and Enderal - papyrus script patches only need to be updated if DynDOLOD DLL is used. The 2.45 papyrus script patches work with either DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil automatically.
      Mods Requiring DynDOLOD - included rules
      Solstheim Genesis (2.35)
      Verified working out of the box - included rules
      Dawn Point Lighthouse (2.30)
      Dragonfall Castle (2.30)
      Dragons Keep (2.30)
      Velothi Palace (2.30)
      Perfect Whiterun (2.30)
      Mona Alta (2.37)
      Riverwood Keep (2.37)
      Viking's Longhouse (2.37)
      Knight's Rest (2.44)
      Rigmor of Cyrodiil (2.55)
      Terra Umbra - Mobile Floating Island (2.56)
      Skogarfjell - No-Load Viking Hall (2.59)
      The Great City of Dragon Bridge (2.62)
      The Great City Of Morthal (2.62)
      The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns (2.62)
      FadingSignal's Solstheim Lighthouse for LE (2.64)
      Western Watchtower Texture Mismatch Fix (2.73)
      Northwind Hunters Cabin (2.75)
      Millwater Retreat (2.81)
      Verified working out of the box
      Arthmoor's Skyrim Villages - All In One (2.35)
      BreezeRockLodge (2.35)
      Dawnstar (2.35)
      Keld-Nar (2.35)
      Lush Vanilla Trees (2.35)
      Ruska - Riften Player Home (2.35)
      White Lighthouse (2.55)
      The Great City Of Dawnstar (2.62)
      The Great City Of Falkreath 2.62)
      The Great City of Rorikstead (2.62)
      The Great City Of Winterhold (2.62)
      Quaint Raven Rock (2.63)
      Rorikstead Basalt Cliffs (SE backport) (2.63)
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.30 DynDOLOD.exe - warn about and try to ignore wild edits causing out of place objects near cell 0, 0 in Tamriel
      DynDOLOD.exe - warn if a deleted reference is found
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not discovering new cells added by plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not convert persistent neverfades if temporary cell does not exist
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated exporting data for destructables
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not reading other txt or ini files from BSA
      DynDOLOD.exe - generate new esp version for updated Papyrus Scripts
      DynDOLOD.exe - added worldspace ignore file to filter world space drop down
      DynDOLOD.exe - optimized fallback to full tree model
      TexGen.exe - added generation for volcanictundrarocks01.dds
      TexGen.exe - fixed not reading other txt or ini files from BSA
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for several mods
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html - added info for a mod
      DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added info for a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - Optimized Papyrus Scripts - requires new LOD generation from scratch and clean save cycle
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a multi threading race condition
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods
      LODGen.exe - fixed a reading error for bhkMoppBvTreeShape
      LODGen.exe - fixed a reading error for bhkRigidBody
      LODGen.exe - improved material wilcard * support
      LODGen.exe - added option to FlatTextures= file to alternatively define a path to nif instead of path to normals file
      LODGen.exe - added export Mode=convertsse and Mode=convertfo4 to atlas the UV of meshes
      LODGen.exe - normalize material path
      LODGen.exe - support material swaps with wildcard *
      LODGen.exe - added DefaultAlphaThreshold=0-255 for FO4
      LODGen.exe - added mergeVertexColors[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false to average different vertex colors of duplicate vertices into one vertex (requires RemoveUnseenFaces)
      LODGen.exe - always apply intermediate atlas before applying final atlas
      LODGen.exe - added notTangentsMeshMask[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=[part of nif filename]
      LODGen.exe - updated supporting libraries to latest version
      LODGen.exe - added notLODFlagMeshMask[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=[part of nif filename]
      LODGen.exe - added generateVertexColors[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false
      LODGen.exe - added generateTangents[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false
      LODGen.exe - added fixTangents[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.31 DynDOLOD - removed older version from archive
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.32 DynDOLOD.exe - added support for ESL plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - print a detailed static LOD tree model/billboard assignment log
      DynDOLOD.exe - optimized generating some lists
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a pointer conversion error
      DynDOLOD.exe - delete old atlas map file before generating new atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not generating large texture atlas
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.33 DynDOLOD.exe - updated completion message to notify about errors in LODGen logs
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated large reference overwrite report to treat ESL like ESM
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated important load screen message
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FasterReplace switch to DynDOLOD.ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - reworked large reference processing for export file to be more robust
      LODGen.exe - check if a directory for loose files exists
      LODGen.exe - fixed a wrong texture replacement
      SkyrimSE-LargeRefGrid.html - bug report updated for latest engine version
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.34 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not finding billboards for reference rules
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.35 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not using data from txt for billboards in object
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.36 DynDOLOD.exe - added dynamic LOD generation for Skyrim SE, generates a DynDOLOD.esm and a DynDOLOD.esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - added a simple patching function to add/update records in generated DynDOLOD plugin so some options from DynDOLOD Resources do not require a plugin anymore
      DynDOLOD.exe - better version number log report
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved end of generation checks and log messages
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html - updated requirements, instructions and explanations for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated wording to reflect Skyrim SE changes
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - added for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugins
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - minor optmizations
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugins
      SkyrimSE-LargeRefGrid.html - bug report updated for latest engine version, scripting with large references is a total cluster ****
      LODGen.exe - fixed using alpha threshold
      LODGen.exe - added TES5VR mode, same as SSE
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINTES5VR mode, same as TERRAINSSE
      LODGen.exe - added FO4VR mode, same as FO4
      LODGen.exe - added SSEVR mode, same as SSE
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINFO4VR mode, same as TERRAINFO4
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINSSEVR mode, same as TERRAINSSE
      LODGen.exe - fixed missing segments for FO4 object LOD
      LODGen.exe - terrain LOD bin file format change to support really large worldspaces
      LODGen.exe - added MaxLevel=
      LODGen.exe - added WaterDelta[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=-1 = off, 0 = ignore triangles underwater, x = shift shallow vertices under water to be least this distance from water height
      LODGen.exe - fixed wrong segments
      LODGen.exe - added Mode=TERRAINTES5, Mode=TERRAINSSE, Mode=TERRAINFNV, Mode=TERRAINFO3, Mode=TERRAINFO4 to generate terrain LOD from a bin file defined by TerrainData=
      LODGen.exe - added LandHeight=default terrain z, used in case of missing cell data
      LODGen.exe - added ProtectCellBorders=true/false to counter ugly terrain drops
      LODGen.exe - added Quality[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=-1 = full (LOD4 only), 0 - x = acceptable z deviation to remove vertex
      LODGen.exe - added MaxVerts[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=0 - 32767 to enforce nif limits
      LODGen.exe - added Skirts=negative = absolute z, 0 = none, positive relative z
      LODGen.exe - make reading of export file more robust
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not reading of shape name for BSTriShape
      LODGen.exe - data/textures/...
      LODGen.exe - added Level8=True, to force Level8 instead of Level4 output for FO3/FNV
      LODGen.exe - improved reading of export file and file checks at start-up
      LODGen.exe - added feature to use external nif for 2D billboard textures instead of the internally created ones
      LODGen.exe - throw error if there are duplicate command line parameters
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.37 DynDOLOD.exe - added beta support for TES5VR, start with -TES5VR command line argument, uses SSE config files and settings
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not creating a flat atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved replacement textures handling for object and dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added patching function for plugins + worldspace
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - added cell attach/trigger counters
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SEE.html - updated compatibility information for several mods
      DynDOLOD_Manual_TES5VR.html - added with brief explanations what is different to the Skyrim SE version
      TexGen.exe - added beta support for TES5VR, start with -TES5VR command line argument, uses SSE config files and settings
      TexGen.exe - added generation for fallforestdirt01.dds, reachdirt01.dds, road01fallforest01.dds and road01reach01.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed terrain water segments for odd origins
      LODGen.exe - added WaterHeight= default water z, used in case of missing cell data
      LODGen.exe - print global alpha threshold setting to log
      LODGen.exe - catch an error in nif and print its name to log
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.38 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not using -o command line
      DynDOLOD.exe - improve loading of paid mod plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - create ESM at correct load order
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved error message when trying to add wrong base record of wrong type
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not finding new base records resulting in no model error for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - print plugin type when listing plugins
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - reworked plugin detection
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.39 DynDOLOD.exe - improved some error messages
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes injecting worldspaces instead adding them as overwrites
      LODGen.exe - changed requirements to MS Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (2015 should still work, as they are supposed to be binary compatible)
      LODGen.exe - changed Redistributable missing message to link to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
      LODGen.exe - removed obsolete embedded resources
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.40 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not creating a dedicated dynamic LOD base record with correct overwrites
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not add Quest with SKSE/PapyrusUtil checks to plugin in case dynamic LOD is not generated
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.41 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a pointer conversion error
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding ESP masters to DynDOLOD.esm
      DynDOLOD.exe - added creation of bugreport.txt in case of exception
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added patches for better compatibility with mods
      LODGen.exe - fixed LOD water for FO3/FNV to use seperate shapes in correct order for different heights
      LODGen.exe - fixed passthru meshes sometimes not keeping their large reference status
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.42 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed using misplaced patches for different game mode
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved export of miniatlas data for LODGen.exe
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved some error messages
      TexGen.exe - added generation for shipwoodfloor01lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - skip automatic re-UV for shapes with a high number of triangles
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes scaling water level twice for undefined cells
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO3/FNV placed water references for terrain LOD meshes
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.43 DynDOLOD.exe - refined bounds calculations for what counts as a large reference
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods
      LODGen.exe - reworked simplification of meshes after re-UV
      LODGen.exe - added a sanity check after re-UV
      LODGen.exe - fixed a scaling error when applying miniatlas
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.44 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward latest updates from xEdit for better ESL plugin support and other optimizations
      DynDOLOD.exe - added the possibility to define External Billboard meshes to replace the default 2 plane for LOD trees in object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added possibility to have multiple billboard textures for different sides/shapes
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed adding *treelod.dds to object LOD texture atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip over NIF errors while checking for NiNodes
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed some issues of create mod option with Skyrim SE
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed issue with worldspaces added by ESP
      DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added section for internal and external billboards
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added and updated compatibility information for several mods
      DynDOLOD Resources - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugin
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - Enabled use of Window Glow LOD mulitpliers using Racemnu NiOverride in MCM - disabled by default
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - Updated for to support worldspaces added by ESP
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes applying wrong scale to translation
      LODGen.exe - fixed not applying parent scale to child translation
      LODGen.exe - fixed a bug parsing flat texture data file
      LODGen.exe - added support for different alpha thresholds to atlas replacements
      LODGen.exe - reworked remove unseen object LOD faces to work across quad boundaries
      LODGen.exe - added support to also remove faces under water for FO3/FNV
      LODGen.exe - added support to define billboard NIFs per LOD level
      LODGen.exe - minor speed improvements and multithread enhancements
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.44.1 DynDOLOD Resources - fixed FOMOD installer
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.45 DynDOLOD DLL - drop-in replacement for PapyrusUtil for Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR consisting of DynDOLOD.DLL and PapyrusScripts
      DynDOLOD_DLL.html - added explanation and install/usage instructions
      DynDOLOD.exe - added creation of data files for DynDOLOD DLL
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem with adding masters while creating texture replacements
      DynDOLOD.exe - specifically write text files using UTF8 without BOM encoding
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip textures for atlas with NoRevUV in shape name while scanning meshes
      DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward latest updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - merged minion script into firstborn script
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - merged minion script into firstborn script
      DynDOLOD Patches - updated patches for papyrus scripts to automatically use DynDOLOD DLL if available, else fall back to PapyrusUtil
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes failing re-UV due to missing normal
      LODGen.exe - added detection of NoReUV in shape name to skip over potential automatic re-UV
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.46 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding wrong master into wrong plugin
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.47 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed generating LOD for Skyrim
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.48 DynDOLOD.exe - added support for creating atlas textures with BC7 compression, used by default for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not loading all plugins because of too many masters
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem sometimes preventing loading an existing DynDOLOD plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated some helpful messages
      TexGen.exe - added support for textures with BC7 compression, used by default for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR
      TexGen.exe - updated some helpful messages
      TexGen.exe - added generation for impwall01.dds
      TexGen.exe - added generation for impfloormuddy01.dds
      TexGen.exe - added generation for treepineforestcut01.dds
      Texconv.exe - updated to latest version
      DynDOLOD-rules - added/updated rules for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.49 DynDOLOD.exe - Fixed trying to add game.exe as master
      TexGen.exe - Added some checks/messages for external BC7 execution in case of problems for better troubleshooting
      TexGen.exe - Save full resolution texture to final folder and convert to BC7 in place instead of temp folder
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.50 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of TexConv sometimes not being able to convert textures to BC7
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not convert textures
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.51 DynDOLOD.exe - Reworked reading of existing DynDOLOD plugins to be more robust
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a typo preventing CreateMode to start
      DynDOLOD.exe - streamlined some threaded code
      Texconv.exe - improved a few error messages
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.52 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of trying to add non textures to flat atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - print true texture file name in case of errors loading it
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.53 DynDOLOD.exe - undo an update sometimes causing errors in plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed some unnecessary log spam
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.54 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with resolving modname;formid to current load order
      DynDOLOD.exe - more streamlining of some threaded code
      DynDOLOD.exe - some library udpates and other optimizations
      DynDOLOD.exe - added some more error messages around executing of command line tools
      DynDOLOD.exe - prevent accidentally interrupting execution of command line tools
      DynDOLOD.exe - silently try to restart command line tools in case of error
      DynDOLOD Resources - do not use OnInit/States for Firstborns/Minions
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - do not use OnInit/States for Firstborns/Minions
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.55 DynDOLOD.exe - added support for Enderal Steam version
      DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding some textures to atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed accidental left over elevation requirement
      DynDOLOD.exe - combine flat atlas into main atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - allow for dedicated object LOD atlasses for non-alpha and alpha textures
      DynDOLOD.exe - use alpha threshold from NIF and adjust individual texture transparancy for object LOD atlass - can add the same texture more than once for different thresholds (quantized)
      DynDOLOD.exe - added alpha raise to diffuse mipmap generation
      DynDOLOD.exe - added steepness raise to normal map mipmap generation
      DynDOLOD.exe - dedicated mipmap generation for each diffuse and normal object LOD texture
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip injected base elements and references and print a message
      DynDOLOD.exe - add reverse copies into child world for disabled neverfade references to work around bad modding practice
      DynDOLOD.exe - added IgnoreModFileName for child world scanning to automatically disable it if not required
      Papyrus Scripts - explicitly pass parent world to LODObject script because persistent references exist in parent and child world simultaneously
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods
      LODgen.exe - added ENDERAL mode, same as TES5
      LODgen.exe - added TERRAINENDERAL mode, same as TERRAINTES5
      LODgen.exe - code cleanup and minor optimizations
      LODgen.exe - improved remove unseen for large objects spanning several cells
      LODgen.exe - do not scale FO3/FNV object LOD
      LODgen.exe - improved overwriting of HD LOD flag with IsHDMeshMask and IsHDTextureMask
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.56 DynDOLOD.exe - optimized object LOD atlas generation to use a bit less memory
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not being able to generate atlas with large tile size
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added and updated compatibility information for several mods
      LODGen.exe - make sure borders between cells match when using protect cell borders
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.57 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a potential memory corruption after saving textures
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.58 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed useless assigment of variable sometimes causing exception building object LOD atlass
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed IgnoreIfPluginExists list sometimes not working
      DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe - less artifacts with BC1|2|3 texture compression
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - added meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed swapped error message
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.59 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes accidentally disabling automatic child world scanning
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added meshes for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated meshes for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for a mod
      LODGen.exe - set correct mode on BSMultibound for water
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.60 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes trying to find textures in meshes folder
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved moving existing DynDOLOD.esm into correct load order position
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore meshes with missing textures, print a report at the end
      DynDOLOD.exe - reduce memory usage while building object LOD atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set -m 0 for TexConv command line since that is the default anyways
      TexGen.exe - added generation for vurt_oldgreybarklod.dds
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.61 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes garbling assets paths
      DynDOLOD Resources - added meshes/texture for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.62 DynDOLOD.exe - improved error message in case TexConv fails importing textures
      DynDOLOD.exe - added version check of output from TexGen and installed Resources
      TexGen.exe - add version information to output
      DynDOLOD Resources - added a mesh for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added a mesh for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added compatibility information for several mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.63 DynDOLOD.exe - use a different library to run external commands
      TexGen.exe - fixed filename of impfloormuddy01lod.dds
      DynDOLOD Resources - added a meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - fixed an issue with worldmap in interiors
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added a meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - fixed an issue with worldmap in interiors
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.64 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with discovering billboards
      DynDOLOD-rules - added rules for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources - fixed a FOMOD installation error
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - fixed a FOMOD installation error
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.65 DynDOLOD.exe - fix output of mesh counting file
      LODGen.exe - memory and other optimizations
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.66 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore texture set with 3rd _g texture for atlas discovery
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed normal map textures sometimes not having correct size on atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a rare multithread memory issue
      TexGen.exe - added generation for castlekitlod.dds, wrroofslate01lod.dds, wrdragontile01lod.dds, wrdragontileblack01lod.dds, wrcitywall01lod.dds, wrtemplefloor01lod.dds, wrplasterint01.dds, wrwoodfloorint01lod.dds, wrwoodplanks01lod.dds, wrwoodbeam01lod.dds, wrwoodbeamint01lod.dds, stonefloor01lod.dds, wrdragoncarvings01lod.dds, wrroofint01lod.dds, wrslate02lod.dds, wrstonebase02lod.dds, wrstoneblocks01lod.dds, wrtrellisvines01lod.dds, wrtrims01lod.dds, wrwoodlattice01lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes duplicating models
      LODGen.exe - more optimizations
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.67 DynDOLOD.exe - added FlatLODWithNormalMapVertexColor to ini to set vertex color of flat LOD that has normal map textures, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore texture set with 5th _em texture for atlas discovery
      LODGen.exe - ignore duplicate triangles when loading models
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.68 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not falling back to billboard in reference rules
      LODGen.exe - more minor optimizations and cleanup
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.69 DynDOLOD.exe - removed unintentional log lines
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.70 DynDOLOD.exe - added optional TVDT occlusion data generation, added related settings to ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set VWD flag on base records added by esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed adding large references to DynDOLOD.esm for base records defined in an esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not setting largref on glow LOD in static object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added automatic update of Portal Boxes to Boxes for TES5/ENDERAL, added PortalBoxFix setting to ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes setting wrong index for texture replacement for dynamic LOD models
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added section for TVTD occlusion data generation
      LODGen.exe - always set vertex alpha value to 1 for FO4 since it is not ignored despute LOD_Objects flag
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 GreyscaleToPalette_Color flag, 4th texture slot and Grayscale to Palette Scale value used by some full models to change texture coloring
      LODGen.exe - fixed an index range issue when generating terrain LOD level 4 meshes with -1 quality
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed sometimes not disabling LOD model beyond FarGrids
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed sometimes not disabling LOD model beyond FarGrids
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.71 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore wild edit cells that are out of range for occlusion calculation
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.72 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an error reading object LOD meshes for occlusion
      DynDOLOD.exe - added/updated rules for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD.exe - added detection of LotD v5
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not writing log/bugreport in case of exception
      TexGen.exe - added generation for sdragontile01lod, sfloorhouse01lod, sintfloor01lod.dds, sintwalltop01lod, smetaldet01lod.dds, sintwalltop01lod.dds, sstonestep01lod.dds, sstonewall03lod, swoodbeam01lod.dds, farmwindowinterior01lod.dds, scastlecol01lod.dds, finewood3x3lod.dds, dbmstainedglass01lod.dds, dbmstainedglass02lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed 3D name for BSTriShape
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.73 DynDOLOD.exe - always fix missing large reference flag 0x4 on MSTT based record
      DynDOLOD.exe - report modified large references in ESL flagged ESP causing large reference bugs
      DynDOLOD.exe - patch large reference bugs caused by smaller scale changes in ESM
      DynDOLOD.exe - patch large reference bugs caused by "deleted" records in ESM
      DynDOLOD-rules - updated rules for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added compatibility information for a mod
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 EffectShader - automatically done as PassThru
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 BGEM (BGEM always trumps data in nif)
      LODGen.exe - improve BA2 support
      LODGen.exe - adjust multibound max z >= 0
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.74 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a potential race condition
      Texconv.exe - fixed not supporting spaces in path names in -flist
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.75 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not reading RNAM data from ESM-flagged ESP
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not recognizing HasTreeLOD flag
      DynDOLOD.exe - do object LOD for STAT base records with HasTreeLOD flag that are also large references
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.76 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding overwritten records into wrong plugin when applying patches
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not overwriting equal rules for winning plugins
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.77 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not removing a texture hash when updating form version
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed plugin update check with IgnoreLargeReferences=1
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved a couple error messages
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated meshes/patch file for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes/patch file for better compatibility with mods
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.78 TexGen.exe - fixed a wrong parameter
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.79 DynDOLOD.exe - make patching a bit more robust
      Texconv.exe - improve -flist text file handling
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.80 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong default tree LOD setting
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved invalid path detection
      DynDOLOD.exe - added rule for better compatibility
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.81 DynDOLOD.exe - Ignore neverfades that are initially disabled and have no XESP enable parent
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set VWD flag on certain MSTT
      DynDOLOD.exe - added rules for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD Resources - added mesh for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added mesh for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD DLL - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD DLL SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.82 LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not setting VertexColor flag on passthru shaders
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added information for new alternative vanilla tree LOD billboards
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.83 DynDOLOD.exe - better error handling reading BTT files
      DynDOLOD.exe - fallback to "dumb" object LOD filename conventions for TREEs and STATics with Has Tree LOD flag
      DynDOLOD.exe - update command lines of newer Texconv.exe
      TexGen.exe - added generation for dlc01frozenlakelod.dds
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - updated mod list that support 3D tree LOD out of the box
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not setting VertexColor flag
      LODGen.exe - added height variance to FlatTextures= file
      LODGen.exe - added support for glow atlas
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.84 DynDOLOD.exe - added rules for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated patch file for better compatibility
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.85 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore meshes with uncommon root nodes for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved child/parent world copy detection
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - updated mod lists that support 3D tree LOD out of the box
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.86 DynDOLOD.exe - improved detection of LotD v5
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated/added rules for better compatibility
      LODGen.exe - improve HD LOD support for SSE
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.87 DynDOLOD.exe - improved patch handling
      LODGen.exe - ignore NIF if root node is of unexpected type
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.88 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a race condition processing NIF
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings DoubleSidedTextureMask and DoubleSidedMeshMask to force double sided flag for specific meshes or textures
      LODGen.exe - DoubleSidedTextureMask= and DoubleSidedMeshMask= added
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.89 DynDOLOD.exe - updated/added rules for better compatibility
      LODGen.exe - do not fail if optional billboard txt file is not present
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not automatically setting passthru for glow shader
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not applying replacement textures
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.90 TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE support
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated explanations information for Enderal
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.91 DynDOLOD.exe - by default do not generate a DynDOLOD.esm for Enderal SE
      TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - fix a problem with sometimes not loading a BSA
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.92 DynDOLOD.exe - added rules for better compatibility
      LODGen.exe - improved parsing of txt files
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.93 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of not adding all required masters for injected records
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.94 DynDOLOD.exe - never ignore neverfades in child worlds for upgrading to static or dynamic LOD
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.95 TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE Steam version support, start with -ENDERALSE command line argument
      Skryim typos may be intentional as long as Skyrim SE has severe visual and game breaking bugs
      See major version update post for full changelog of 2.xx versions, and general update history.
      See DynDOLOD 2.22/2.23/2.24/2.25/2.26/2.27 minor version update post.
    • By sheson
      DynDOLOD 2.xx Major version update post | Discuss DynDOLOD Skyrim/Enderal | DynDLOD beta Skyrim SE/VR/Enderal SE | What is DynDOLOD? | DynDOLOD FAQ
      Refer to the videos for MO and NMM below, they should explain the entire process adequately so you know what to expect. The included manual is all updated as well with the new instructions and the new videos. DynDOLOD Guide for Wrye Bash users by alt3rn1ty is all updated as well.
      Make sure to read the latest update post for DynDOLOD Skyrim/Enderal or DynDOLOD beta Skyrim SE/VR.
      These minor version update posts contain important information about each new version. They have a link to the older update posts at their bottom.
      What's New?
      DynDOLOD 2.xx marks the change from a collection of pas scripts for xEdit.exe to a standalone version containing all the required tools in one archive. There now are a DynDOLOD.exe and a TexGen.exe to start the processes. In addition, resources and patches are separated into different downloads for easier installation and maintenance.
      Overall the requirements, installation and process to generate LOD are basically the same. The key changes are, that there is no more xEdit required, the patcher now installs into its own folder and the installation of the meshes/texture resources, options or patches just became easier. There is no more default DynDOLOD.esp/bak - it will just be created if needed.
      While technically the LOD generated by 2.xx is generally the same compared to 1.xx there have been also the typical updates to better support mods. See the list below in the section "The usual updates" and the fixes and changelogs.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.22 there is beta support for Skyrim SE. Use -sse command line argument. It should only be used by experienced DynDOLOD users. See the included docs\DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html for more info.
      Starting with DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.36 for Skyrim SE the Whiterun Exterior, Solitude Exterior and the Desync Bird of Prey plugins have been replaced with *.patch files. The data that used to be in the plugins is now added to DynDOLOD.esp when LOD is is generated in case the *.patch files have been installed.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.37 there is beta support for Skyrim VR. Use -tes5vr command line argument. It should only be used by experienced DynDOLOD users. See the included docs\DynDOLOD_Manual_TES5VR.html for more info.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.44 there is full ESL support for Skyrim SE - based on the latest xEdit updates.
      Starting with DynDOLOD Resources 2.44 for Skyrim the Whiterun Exterior, Solitude Exterior and the Desync Bird of Prey plugins have been replaced with *.patch files. The data that used to be in the plugins is now added to DynDOLOD.esp when LOD is is generated in case the *.patch files have been installed.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.45 there is an alternative DynDOLOD DLL that can be used instead of PapyrusUtil for the optional dynamic LOD.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.48 both TexGen and DynDOLOD can now export textures with BC7 compression. They are used by default for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR.
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.55 the Steam version of Enderal is supported. Use -enderal command line argument. See included Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html "Enderal" section in "Custom Settings for Specific Mods"
      Starting with DynDOLOD 2.70 the Skyrim TVDT Occlusion data of cell records can be update/generated. The data is used to disable distant occluded object and terrain LOD meshes behind other terrain LOD meshes for better performance. See included Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html "TVDT - Occlusion Data" section. Check the dedicated Skyrim TVDT - Occlusion Data thread for more information, questions and feedback.
      There is typically no need to update or generate LOD from scratch for an existing save game just because there is a new DynDOLOD Standalone 2.xx or a new DynDOLOD Resources 2.xx.
      Check the list of "The usual updates" below, if a mod which you are using was added recently. Check the changelog. Consider updating or generating LOD from scratch in case you notice missing LOD or if problem that was affecting you was fixed.
      Important
      DynDOLOD 2.xx requires an installation from scratch when updating from an older 1.xx version. DynDOLOD 2.30 and higher requires an installation from scratch when updating from an older 2.xx version. All former files - meshes, textures, scripts etc. plus all generated LOD should be removed first. Existing files installed to xEdit\Edit Scripts\* do not matter anymore and should not have any effect on the new DynDOLOD standalone if you install it into a new folder. Since LOD generated with older versions will not work with the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD 2.xx, remove older versions of the patcher from the xEdit folder.
      If an existing save is updated with a DynDOLOD.esp generated from scratch, follow the “clean save� cycle: first deactivate DynDOLOD from MCM, wait for deactivation message, go into interior, check MCM DynDOLOD is still deactivated, save, exit game. Remove old DynDOLOD.esp, remove old scripts and remove old meshes/skse/textures. Start game, load last save, wait a bit, save again. Install the new papyrus scripts, the new DynDOLOD.esp and the new generated LOD. Enable the new DynDOLOD.esp. Start game, load the last save, go outside. DynDOLOD should initialize by itself, else activate from MCM.
      Before running DynDOLOD.exe, please make sure the CPU is properly cooled and in case it is overclocked, it is verified to be stable. Some routines make use of all cores at times and several LODGen.exe processes are started in parallel when generating for multiple worlds at once.
      Download
      DynDOLOD Standalone 2.95 (Mega) for Skyrim, Enderal, Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR
      Required. Contains DynDOLOD.exe and TexGen.exe and their supporting files, including all documentation including instructions for ‘trees.ultra’
      It is recommended to first remove all files and folders from older versions and then install into a new folder that is outside game, program files and mod manager folders.
      DynDOLOD Resources 2.88 (Mega) for Skyrim and Enderal - Make sure to use matching or higher version of DynDOLOD Standalone.
      Required. Contains the required 'Core Files' like meshes, textures, papyrus scripts to generate LOD and use it in the game. It also contains the optionals like Whiterun Exterior etc.
      If updating from older versions, it is recommended to first uninstall older 'Core Files' Textures (or simply everything) for best results.
      Make sure to have matching or higher DynDOLOD Standalone version when generating LOD.
      DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.88 (Mega) for Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR - Make sure to use matching or higher version of DynDOLOD Standalone.
      Required. Contains the required 'Core Files' like meshes, textures to generate LOD and use it in the game. It also contains the optionals like Whiterun Exterior etc.
      If updating from older versions, it is recommended to first uninstall older 'Core Files' Textures (or simply everything) for best results.
      Make sure to have matching or higher DynDOLOD Standalone version when generating LOD.
      DynDOLOD Patches 2.45 (Mega) for Skyrim and Enderal
      Contains the patches for some of the mods listed under 'Some Assembly Required' - download if needed.
      Instructions
      Please check DynDOLOD_QuickStart.html, Docs\DynDOLOD_Manual.html and videos for updated instructions. Here is the quick synopsis:
      Requirements
      SKSE, DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil, vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards from TES5LODGen, Indistinguishable Vanilla Tree Billboards, Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim Special Edition or Seamless Billboards plus billboards for any tree mod.
      Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 - Required by LODGen.exe/LODGenx64.exe and Texconv.exe/Texconvx64.exe. Get matching platform x86/x64 depending on which DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe (x86) or DynDOLODx64.exe/TexGenx64.exe (x64) is used. LODGen.exe will print an explanatory message in case it is missing. Texconv.exe will fail with error C0000135 or complain about missing DLL.
      Installation
      Install DynDOLOD.exe, TexGen.exe and all supporting folders/files from the DynDOLOD archive into a new folder of your choice.
      Install SKSE
      Install 'Core Files' from the DynDOLOD Resources archive into the game / mod manager overwriting everything.
      Install DynDOLOD DLL (overwrite papyrus scripts of DynDOLOD Resources) or PapyrusUtil
      Install patches from the DynDOLOD Patches archive if needed into the game / mod manager overwriting everything.
      Install billboards into the game / mod manager overwriting DynDOLOD Resources
      Generation
      Execute TexGen.exe to update a limited list of LOD textures in case texture replacer mods are used. Before running TexGen again, remove textures from earlier generation.
      Install generated LOD textures from output folder into the game / mod manager overwriting DynDOLOD Resources.Execute DynDOLOD.exe to generated tree, static and dynamic LOD.
      If there is no DynDOLOD.esp in the load order it will be created from scratch. You can only update existing DynDOLOD.esp created with 2.00.
      Run the process as normal. Once it finished Save & Exit.
      Install generated DynDOLOD.esp, meshes, skse and textures folder from the output folder into the game / mod manager overwriting everything.
      Activate DynDOLOD.esp. Ignore any contradicting third party instructions from people that obviously did not RTFM.
      Let LOOT sort DynDOLOD.esp.
      Step-by-Step from Gamerpoets. Please consider supporting Gamerpoets through PayPal or Patreon if you find the instructional videos useful.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5MWqeHIzw
      Simple run-through for MO / NMM if you already know what you are doing
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TRMvFdduo
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BUAVP9ZPf8
      Trouble
      Search this thread or check the FAQ for similar problems.
      If you experience crashes or other oddities while running DynDOLOD.exe or TexGen.exe, please post a link to entire Logs\TES5Edit_log.txt
      If LODGen.exe (white text on black background command line window) post a screenshot of the error message.
      People that made this milestone possible and deserve credits
      All users asking questions and giving feedback. No matter how mundane, they always result in updates or tweaks to the tools or documentation
      ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav, Sharlikran, Ehamloptiran, All S.T.E.P. members and users, TechAngel85, GrantSP, alt3rn1ty, qY81nNu, arcline111, yausd, kojak747, somerandomguy83, Abendaron, Michael from GamerPoets and last but not least Mator for pioneering and publishing sources of his 'standalone' Merge Mods and help hooking me up.
      The usual updates
      Applies to latest version of DynDOLOD Standalone and Resources.
      Mods Requiring DynDOLOD
      Indistinguishable Vanilla Tree Billboards - alternative which replaces Vanilla + DLC tree LOD billboards from TES5LODGen
      Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim Special Edition - alternative which replaces Vanilla + DLC tree LOD billboards from TES5LODGen
      Spice of Life - Forts (2.11)
      Spice of Life - Orc Strongholds (2.19) - overwrite meshes from DynDOLOD Resources with the ones included in the mod
      HD-LOD Buildings - overwrite any textures from DynDOLOD Resources or TexGen output (future proof advise) and adjust Max tile size on advanced options to match the downloaded resolution or use it to shrink higher resolution back down to lower resolution automatically while the atlas is created.
      Enhanced Landscapes - Winter Edition (2.22) - Includes billboards and LOD textures that need to overwrite vanilla billboards and DynDOLOD Resources - Core Files textures. If LOD textures are generated with TexGen.exe, they should always overwrite everything else.
      Winter Aspen Billboards (2.22)
      PETCAT (2.22)
      Seamless Billboards (2.82)
      Solstheim Genesis (2.35)
      Some Assembly Required - see included Manual for more details
      Revamped Assets Skyrim (2.07)
      Enderal (2.15) - see Enderal section in the manual
      Caranthir Tower Reborn 1.x (2.18)
      Caranthir Tower Reborn 2.x (2.21)
      Verified working out of the box - included rules
      Necromancer Hut (2.07)
      The People Of Skyrim Ultimate Edition (2.07)
      Cliffside Cottage (2.08)
      Knights of the Garter (2.10) - improved rules for better LOD compared to older versions
      Riften Fishing Shack (2.10)
      Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (2.10)
      Belleteyn - Snowy Cabin (2.12)
      Hermit Mountain Cottage (2.12)
      Rift Treehouse (2.12)
      Snow Elf Palace (2.12)
      Swamp Home - A House In Hjaalmarch (2.12)
      Whiterun Apartment (2.12)
      Windhelm Cabin (2.12)
      Snow Elf Hut (2.15)
      Round Window Cabin - Player Home (2.16)
      Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut) (2.17)
      The Observatory (2.17)
      Trollstigen (2.18)
      Wind's Rest Estate - A Whiterun Tundra Home (2.19)
      Ayleid Palace Remastered (2.19)
      Dawn Point Lighthouse (2.30)
      Dragonfall Castle (2.30)
      Dragons Keep (2.30)
      Velothi Palace (2.30)
      Perfect Whiterun (2.30)
      Mona Alta (2.37)
      Riverwood Keep (2.37)
      Viking's Longhouse (2.37)
      Knight's Rest (2.44)
      Rigmor of Cyrodiil (2.55)
      Terra Umbra - Mobile Floating Island (2.56)
      Skogarfjell - No-Load Viking Hall (2.59)
      The Great City of Dragon Bridge (2.62)
      The Great City Of Morthal (2.62)
      The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns (2.62)
      FadingSignal's Solstheim Lighthouse for LE (2.64)
      Western Watchtower Texture Mismatch Fix (2.73)
      Northwind Hunters Cabin (2.75)
      Millwater Retreat (2.81)
      Verified working out of the box
      Karthwasten (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V - Expanded (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - Falkreath - Brdvhyn (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - Falkreath - Viantlek (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - Haafingar - Lainalten (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - Haafingar - Nedenheim (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - The Pale - Port Lysanvir (2.00)
      The Elder Scrolls V Expanded - Winterhold - Yorgrim Wall (2.00)
      ClefJ's Morthal (2.07)
      White River Priory (2.07)
      Enhanced Vanilla Trees (2.08) - Billboards - install billboards in correct order and generate tree LOD as usual
      Retirement (2.08)
      The Pines of Whiterun (2.08)
      Riverside Lodge - Buildable Edition (2.10)
      Riverside Lodge REDUX - Buildable Edition (2.10)
      Thur's Retreat (2.10)
      Solitude Docks District (2.11)
      Millers Shack (2.12)
      Shezrie's Old Hroldan Town Ver 2.0 (2.15)
      Solitude Skyway (2.15)
      Better Tel Mithryn (2.16)
      Simple Raven Rock Expansion (2.16)
      Distinct Skyrim Landscapes (2.17)
      Killian Castle (2.18)
      Lyngwi - A Nordic Village (2.18)
      Settlements Expanded (2.19)
      Greater Skaal Village (2.19)
      Whiteraven Manor (2.19)
      Tactical Valtheim (2.19)
      Dwemer Manor (2.19)
      JKs Skaal village (2.19)
      Dolmen Ruins - ESO Dark Anchors (2.19)
      Fantasy Forest Overhaul (2.21) - Billboards included in versions for DynDOLOD/TES5LODGen in optional files
      Peak Aspens (2.21) - Billboards included in versions for DynDOLOD/TES5LODGen in optional files
      Helarchen Creek (2.22)
      Realistic Boat Bobbing (2.22)
      Skysight - Simply Bigger Trees (2.22) - Billboards
      Dragon Bridge (2.22)
      Arthmoor's Skyrim Villages - All In One (2.35)
      BreezeRockLodge (2.35)
      Dawnstar (2.35)
      Keld-Nar (2.35)
      Lush Vanilla Trees (2.35)
      Ruska - Riften Player Home (2.35)
      White Lighthouse (2.55)
      The Great City Of Dawnstar (2.62)
      The Great City Of Falkreath 2.62)
      The Great City of Rorikstead (2.62)
      The Great City Of Winterhold (2.62)
      Quaint Raven Rock (2.63)
      Rorikstead Basalt Cliffs (SE backport) (2.63)
      Ultra Trees support included in DynDOLOD Resources Core Files
      Realistic Aspen Trees
      Enhanced Landscapes Oaks installation option and Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone courtesy of kojak747
      Reach Tree Reborn courtesy of godescalcus
      Mods with Ultra Trees support
      Enhanced Vanilla Trees from Some_Random_Guy_83
      Fixes include
      Better Enhanced Lights and FX 3.x support - College of Winterhold missing reported by baronaatista, Fenric
      Added better LOD for Dragonsreach arch thing and braziers (high only), so certain fires do not float - reported by Paolino
      Fixed parent world dynamic LOD sometimes being disabled when leaving interiors - reported by Paolino
      Updates to "create mod" function - see Docs\DynDOLOD_Mod_Authors.html
      Fixed image paths in all html documents - reported by CreeperLava
      Fixed Exception in unit line -1 'Prepare' on line 712: Type mismatch - reported by druninja, Ilkob, hobo1137
      Fixed Exception in unit userscript line 340: Access violation at address 0093C4EF in module 'DynDOLOD.exe - reported by Rasor1911
      Fixed Exception in unit prepare line 517: Operation not allowed on sorted list - reported by druninja
      Fixed wrong bunch of numbers added to json - reported by Ilkob, jennykitten78, LucidAPs, hobo1137 and probably others
      Fixed not using SMIM sails meshes - reported by Ilkob
      Fixed Exception in unit userscript line 347: 'xxxx' is not a valid integer value - reported by Madpaddy
      Fixed erroneous output path - reported by Neovalen, Thallassa
      Fixed not ignoring some merged mods correctly - reported by Darth_mathias, Neovalen
      Fixed TexGen output path - reported by Darth_mathias
      Optimized applying form id updates from merged mods - reported by Selfishmonkey
      Fixed SolitudeExterior.esp conflict with Legacy of Dragonborn - reported by Pickysaurus
      Execute patch rules also for mods that are ignored - reported by Thallassa
      Disable MCM if PapyrusUtil is not present - reported by disi
      Fixed adding Glow LOD nif in certain conditions - reported by kcinlober
      Fixed TWO freezes - reported by everyone
      Added workaround for a rare case of not finding a base record - reported by GunSlinger21
      Fixed finding an empty SolstheimWorld caused by a mod - reported by Tezliov
      Hardened objects in exterior esp versus merging and accidentally having LOD - reported by Sundder
      Glow LOD windows now using textures from replacer mods after running TexGen - reported by S.T.E.P.
      Added FakeLightsIntensity to DynDOLOD.ini to select different intensity of the glowing orb mesh for fake lights
      Fixed meaningless No WRLD message reported by Nebulous112
      Fixed DynDOLOD.exe exception under exceptional circumstances reported by TeflonBilly
      Fixed out of memory error when generating atlas - reported by many
      Fixed error caused by "missing" cells - reported by Kelmych
      Optimized Papyrus scripts - based on feedback from Borgut1337
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.00 BETA DynDOLOD.esp - removed default esp - it will be created if it doesn't exist
      DynDOLOD.esp - new or updated esp will always be saved to output path together with generated meshes, json and texture files
      DynDOLOD World.pas - DynDOLOD World.pas script is now started through DynDOLOD.exe - a modified version of xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated logic and seperated functions for standalone version
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed plug-in selection - load order is controlled by mod managers
      DynDOLOD.exe - use own version of Skyrim.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat
      DynDOLOD.exe - use own settings files
      DynDOLOD.exe - somewhat better error handling
      DynDOLOD.exe - compile list of missing models for review once process completed
      DynDOLOD.exe - some minor performance improvements
      DynDOLOD.exe - cleaned up and unified log messages
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a typo causing error when using IgnoreTrees=1
      DynDOLOD.exe - made world bounds error message more descriptive
      DynDOLOD.exe - made simple exe files time check to fail nicely if needed
      DynDOLOD.exe - reworked create mod mode
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed using an unassigned list too early
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not setting up manual base elements properly when updating
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip parent/child worldspaces missing persistent cell for real this time
      DynDOLOD TexGen.pas - DynDOLOD TexGen.pas script is now started through TexGen.exe - a modified version of xEdit
      TexGen.exe - added an options window
      TexGen.exe - added automatic saving/reading of options
      TexGen.exe - added generation for icelakesurface.dds
      TexGen.exe - added option window to select output path and texture size
      TexGen.exe - do not stop if files are not found
      LODGen.exe - now included in DynDOLOD standalone version
      LODGen.exe - added logfile parameter so it can run more than one instance
      Papyrus Scripts - fixed parent world dynamic LOD sometimes being disabled when leaving interiors
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated for standalone instructions
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added new tutorial videos
      DynDOLOD_TexGen.html - manual updated to reflect new options window
      DynDOLOD_Mod_Authors.html - added
      DynDOLOD Resources - LOD resources, papyrus scripts and optionals are now a seperate archive
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added core LOD meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Patches - patches are now a seperate archive
      Meshes/Textures - updated/added LOD meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.01 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not finding a bunch of numbers
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of uninitialized primitives Changelog DynDOLOD 2.02 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not finding all merged mod map files for the load order
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed trying to violate sorted stringlists
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed a confirmation message Changelog DynDOLOD 2.03 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a variant to cardinal conversion Changelog DynDOLOD 2.04 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a string to cardinal conversion
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not loading mesh_replace list
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed typo caused by having fat fingers syndrome from too much pie
      DynDOLOD.exe - use alternative version of setting up grids
      DynDOLOD.exe - added switch to control which version of setting up grids is used Changelog DynDOLOD 2.05 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - use merged map data also for lists using partial mod filename matches
      DynDOLOD.exe - only ignore worldspaces if master mod is ignored
      DynDOLOD.exe - always copy XEMI from highest override
      TexGen.exe - sync updates with DynDOLOD.exe Changelog DynDOLOD 2.06 BETA TexGen.exe - ensure trailing slash is added to selected output path
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed using some preset settings in wizard mode Changelog DynDOLOD 2.07 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - export stage id -2 for dynamic creepy SovngardeStatue - high only
      DynDOLOD.exe - optimized processing of merged form ids
      TexGen.exe - added generation for stockadeplanks01.dds
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - set current pos/angle from parent when enabling LOD object for stage id -2
      DynDOLOD Resources - added SolitudeExterior
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added LOD meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.08 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - skip loading - animation, - interface, - shaders, - sound, - voices .BSA
      DynDOLOD.exe - get glow LOD from higher LOD level if lower level is not defined
      DynDOLOD.exe - only set Has Distant LOD if LOD level 4 has static LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - apply patch rules regardless of mod ignore list
      DynDOLOD.exe - disable and set other options accordingly if dynamic LOD is not generated
      DynDOLOD.exe - added _dynamic/_static rule file functionality
      Edit Scripts - fail properly when being started from xEdit.exe
      TexGen.exe - sync updates with DynDOLOD.exe
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated with new step-by-step video
      Papyrus Scripts - disable MCM if PapyrusUtil is not present
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated SolitudeExterior for better compatibility with other mods
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated HighHrothgarWindowGlow to carry forward ULSEEP
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.09 BETA DynDOLOD.exe - fixed trying to clean dynamic LOD data Changelog DynDOLOD 2.10 DynDOLOD.exe - Release
      DynDOLOD.exe - added feature to always use LOD assignments from base records for specified plugins
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.11 DynDOLOD.exe - try to catch an unknown case of non existing base record
      TexGen.exe - added to also read files from ../skyrim/data/DynDOLOD/DynDOLOD_TES5_TexGen_[alpha|noalpha|copy]_modnameesp.txt so mod authors can supply custom LOD Texture generation for their mod
      DynDOLOD_Mod_Authors.html - updated info about creating files for TexGen.exe
      DynDOLOD-FAQ.txt - cleaned up for standalone version
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for a mod Changelog DynDOLOD 2.12 DynDOLOD.exe - use linksto instead of baserecord
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an infinite loop while cleaning up worldspace
      DynDOLOD.exe - added mini atlas data to texture atlas text file for LODGen.exe
      DynDOLOD.exe - added UseDecalFlag switch to ini for setting same switch in LODGen.exe export file
      DynDOLOD.exe - added simple check resource core files are installed
      TexGen.exe - added generation for magestatuelod.dds, statueofauriellod, seruinsmarble01_4x4lod.dds, seruinswall01_1x2lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed not properly assigning null texture replacement
      LODGen.exe - print nice error message if some hashing goes wrong
      LODGen.exe - use of re-UV function (untiling) for miniatlas before applying world atlas for game mode TES5
      LODGen.exe - keep decal shader flag from for game mode TES5
      Papyrus Scripts - open/close dynamic LOD DOORs according to parent
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.13 DynDOLOD.exe - Added a couple filechecks before trying to read them in case things go awry Changelog DynDOLOD 2.14 DynDOLOD.exe - made worldspace discovery eligible for LOD more resilient against mod errors
      DynDOLOD.exe - use fastercreate for large worldspaces only
      DynDOLOD.exe - added an EditorID check for 'DynDOLOD_NOLOD' to skip references for LOD discovery ('_NOLOD' EditorID for base records already exists in vanilla)
      DynDOLOD.exe - print strings filename if there is an error
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated the EditorIDs of objects in WhiterunExterior and SolitudeExterior Changelog DynDOLOD 2.15 DynDOLOD.exe - added logic for Enderal and seperate set of rule files
      DynDOLOD.exe - create diffuse LOD texture atlas with explicit (1 bit) alpha
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FakeLightsIntensity= to DynDOLOD_TES5.ini to choose intensity of Fake Lights nif
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of siLODirt
      DynDOLOD.exe - added flag to mesh rules to disable window glow LOD, not exposed to interface yet
      DynDOLOD.exe - added debug= to DynDOLOD.ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FakeLightsIntensity to DynDOLOD.ini to select different intensity of the glowing orb mesh for fake lights
      LODGen.exe - fixed a case of using wrong offset for higher LOD levels if origin is not multiple of 4
      LODGen.exe - fixed not being able to generate for specific cell if x/y equals -1
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not keeping vertex colors in higher LOD levels for passthru
      LODGen.exe - trim spaces from texture strings
      TexGen.exe - added logic for Enderal and seperate set of rule files
      TexGen.exe - added alpha threshold to texture creation if explicit alpha type is used, threshold of 0 disables alpha
      TexGen.exe - added a texture convertion with mipmap filter control
      TexGen.exe - added check for earlier TexGen Output files in game data folder to avoid circular creation of newly added textures
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for several mods and Enderal
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - txt converted to html
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added 3rd party hybrid tree information
      DynDOLOD Resources - removed some glow maps that might interfere with other mods - these are created by TexGen now
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods and Enderal
      Papyrus Scripts - made scripts backwards compatible with PapyrusUtil 2.8 - was just a convinience function
      Papyrus Scripts - made deactivating from MCM work more consistent
      DynDOLOD Patches - added improved terrain LOD meshes and textures for Enderal Changelog DynDOLOD 2.16 DynDOLOD.exe - removed extraneous files
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.17 DynDOLOD.exe - added an installation check
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not report manual non-dynamic LOD references having no Grids when loading existing data
      DynDOLOD.exe - added childworldfull file to be able to set parent world copy to full model
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of not assigning enough memory for a thread list
      DynDOLOD.exe - show message when building reference info to verify usage of missing models
      DynDOLOD.exe - added fasterbase switch to DynDOLOD.ini
      TexGen.exe - added more helpful messages for file not found errors
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for several mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.18 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not falling back to billboard when generating ultra trees
      DynDOLOD.exe - add the worldspace Master as activate parent for Never Fade LOD/Full LOD objects
      DynDOLOD.exe - set VWD on original base records used for dynamic LOD only as well
      TexGen.exe - fixed generation of dlc01castlefortlod.dds
      TexGen.exe - generation for impwood01lod.dds
      Papyrus Scripts - activate worldspace Master in case the activate all function is called
      DynDOLOD Patches - added script patches for Caranthir Tower Reborn Changelog DynDOLOD 2.19 DynDOLOD.exe - added xespignore file for XESP markers to ignore instead of the one hardcoded dunCGOutsideClutterMarker from intro scene
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not correctly identifying Has Tree LOD flag on base records
      DynDOLOD.exe - added settings FlatLODLightingEffect, FlatLODGlowMap and FlatLODLevelLODFlat to DynDOLOD.ini, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - added a switch Temporary to use less persistent references for overloaded load orders, will result in more plugins required as masters and larger esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - added verbose switch for LODGen.exe to DynDOLOD.ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated reading existing tree LOD to be able to read btt data from BSA
      DynDOLOD.exe - some minor performance improvements
      DynDOLOD.exe - changed log filename to DynDOLOD_log.txt
      DynDOLOD.exe - added a x64 version
      TexGen.exe - some minor performance improvements
      TexGen.exe - changed log filename to TexGen_log.txt
      TexGen.exe - added a x64 version
      LODGen.exe - added optional --inputfile path/to/file command line parameter, first parameter just being path/to/file still works too
      LODGen.exe - make billboards soft lighting behave more similar to vanilla tree LOD (FlatLODLightingEffect and FlatLODGlowMap)
      LODGen.exe - added setting LOD Objects flag for higher LOD levels on billboards (FlatLODLevelLODFlat)
      LODGen.exe - added a x64 version
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.20 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a list assignment
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a race condition Changelog DynDOLOD 2.21 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of removing entire worlds when removing empty cells
      DynDOLOD.exe - added an installation path check
      DynDOLOD Patches - added script patches for Caranthir Tower Reborn 2.x Changelog DynDOLOD 2.22 General performance and stability improvements - for real
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes using wrong glow LOD when using original LOD assignments
      DynDOLOD.exe - added RemoveUnseenZShift to ini for same setting in LODGen.exe export file
      DynDOLOD.exe - added Level32 switch to ini for same switch in LODGen.exe export file, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FlatLODVertexColor to ini to set vertex color of flat LOD, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FlatLODColorVariance to ini to randomly change vertex color of flat LOD, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - added StaticLODDiffuseFormat, StaticLODNormalFormat, TreeLODDiffuseFormat and TreeLODNormalFormat to ini to set texture atlas formats
      DynDOLOD.exe - added TreeLODAverageColor to ini to replace black transparent parts of billboards with the average tree color - works only with alpha channel output formats
      DynDOLOD.exe - added TreeLODBackgroundTexture to ini to replace black transparent parts of billboards with a texture - works only with alpha channel output formats
      DynDOLOD.exe - shrink normal map texture atlas to 4x4 pixels if all pixels are identical
      DynDOLOD.exe - added beta support for SSE, start with -SSE command line argument
      DynDOLOD.exe - added a check to verify DynDOLOD Resources for the current game mode are installed
      TexGen.exe - added output format options for diffuse and normal textures
      TexGen.exe - fixed cases of not consequently using lowercase for comparisons
      TexGen.exe - added generation for riftenstonewall02lod.dds
      TexGen.exe - added generation for tundradriftwoodbark01lod.dds
      TexGen.exe - fixed generation of rubblepilelod.dds
      TexGen.exe - fixed generation of fxdirtmound01lod.dds
      TexGen.exe - removed the need for temp files in game data folder
      TexGen.exe - added beta support for SSE, start with -SSE command line argument
      TexGen.exe - added fallback to Texconv.exe for reading in case DDS format is not natively supported
      Texconv.exe - new - custom silent version, prints errors only
      LODGen.exe - added support reading SSE LOD nif
      LODGen.exe - added export Mode=SSE
      LODGen.exe - added support for BSA version 0x69
      LODGen.exe - added lz4 decompression
      LODGen.exe - added GameMode=textureslist to generate a list of textures with UV in between atlas tolerance
      LODGen.exe - added command line parameter gamemode to overwrite gamemode in export file
      LODGen.exe - updated lz4 package to latest version
      LODGen.exe - better error message in case required Redistributable is missing
      LODGen.exe - added Level32=True, uses *.nif from LOD level 16 if 4th entry is not set to create LOD Level 32 bto
      LODGen.exe - added RemoveUnseenZShift=[float] to adjust terrain height when removing unseen faces
      LODGen.exe - added vertex color support for flat LOD, column 8 and 9 in FlatTextures file
      LODGen.exe - some minor speed improvements and clean up
      LODGen.exe - use assembly version in log
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - all docs updated for new game mode
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html - new
      DynDOLOD-Shortcut.txt - new
      DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added info about static object LOD level 32 for map
      DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added info for vertex colors for 2D tree LOD in static LOD for Skyrim SE
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - new - meshes in new Skyrim SE format - removed options/assets that currently do not apply to Skyrim SE
      DynDOLOD Patches - fixed a typo in Wizard.txt Changelog DynDOLOD 2.23 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed some default INI settings
      DynDOLOD Patches - update Beyond Reach billboards to be also for arnima.esm Changelog DynDOLOD 2.24 DynDOLOD.exe - check LODGen log and write result to DynDOLOD log, so it is more obvious if something went wrong
      LODGen.exe - fixed error reading BSTriShapes with no vertices/triangles
      LODGen.exe - apply UVScale and UVOffset shader values to model before merging Changelog DynDOLOD 2.25 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a memory corruption sometimes causing nasty things
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an error trying to check a non existing LODGen log
      LODGen.exe - fixed FO4 export mode not working correctly
      LODGen.exe - updated lz4 package and supporting libraries to latest version Changelog DynDOLOD 2.26 LODGen.exe - fixed a crash caused by a missing serialization Changelog DynDOLOD 2.27 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed trying to check LODGen logfile after wait times out
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not reading billboard txt file from BSA
      LODGen.exe - updated lz4 package and supporting libraries to latest version
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not reading BA2 files correctly Changelog DynDOLOD 2.30 DynDOLOD.exe - warn about and try to ignore wild edits causing out of place objects near cell 0, 0 in Tamriel
      DynDOLOD.exe - warn if a deleted reference is found
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not discovering new cells added by plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not convert persistent neverfades if temporary cell does not exist
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated exporting data for destructables
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not reading other txt or ini files from BSA
      DynDOLOD.exe - generate new esp version for updated Papyrus Scripts
      DynDOLOD.exe - added worldspace ignore file to filter world space drop down
      DynDOLOD.exe - optimized fallback to full tree model
      TexGen.exe - added generation for volcanictundrarocks01.dds
      TexGen.exe - fixed not reading other txt or ini files from BSA
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html - added info for a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - Optimized Papyrus Scripts - requires new LOD generation from scratch and clean save cycle
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a multi threading race condition
      LODGen.exe - fixed a reading error for bhkMoppBvTreeShape
      LODGen.exe - fixed a reading error for bhkRigidBody
      LODGen.exe - improved material wilcard * support
      LODGen.exe - added option to FlatTextures= file to alternatively define a path to nif instead of path to normals file
      LODGen.exe - added export Mode=convertsse and Mode=convertfo4 to atlas the UV of meshes
      LODGen.exe - normalize material path
      LODGen.exe - support material swaps with wildcard *
      LODGen.exe - added DefaultAlphaThreshold=0-255 for FO4
      LODGen.exe - added mergeVertexColors[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false to average different vertex colors of duplicate vertices into one vertex (requires RemoveUnseenFaces)
      LODGen.exe - always apply intermediate atlas before applying final atlas
      LODGen.exe - added notTangentsMeshMask[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=[part of nif filename]
      LODGen.exe - added notLODFlagMeshMask[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=[part of nif filename]
      LODGen.exe - added generateVertexColors[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false
      LODGen.exe - added generateTangents[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false
      LODGen.exe - added fixTangents[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=true/false Changelog DynDOLOD 2.31 DynDOLOD - removed older version from archive Changelog DynDOLOD 2.32 DynDOLOD.exe - added support for ESL plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - print a detailed static LOD tree model/billboard assignment log
      DynDOLOD.exe - optimized generating some lists
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a pointer conversion error
      DynDOLOD.exe - delete old atlas map file before generating new atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not generating large texture atlas Changelog DynDOLOD 2.33 DynDOLOD.exe - updated completion message to notify about errors in LODGen logs
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated large reference overwrite report to treat ESL like ESM
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated important load screen message
      DynDOLOD.exe - added FasterReplace switch to DynDOLOD.ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - reworked large reference processing for export file to be more robust
      SkyrimSE-LargeRefGrid.html - bug report updated for latest engine version Changelog DynDOLOD 2.34 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not finding billboards for reference rules Changelog DynDOLOD 2.35 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not using data from txt for billboards in object Changelog DynDOLOD 2.36 DynDOLOD.exe - added dynamic LOD generation for Skyrim SE, generates a DynDOLOD.esm and a DynDOLOD.esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - added a simple patching function to add/update records in generated DynDOLOD plugin so some options from DynDOLOD Resources do not require a plugin anymore
      DynDOLOD.exe - better version number log report
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved end of generation checks and log messages
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html - updated requirements, instructions and explanations for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated wording to reflect Skyrim SE changes
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - added for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugins
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - minor optmizations
      DynDOLOD Resources - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugins
      SkyrimSE-LargeRefGrid.html - bug report updated for latest engine version, scripting with large references is a total cluster ****
      LODGen.exe - fixed using alpha threshold
      LODGen.exe - added TES5VR mode, same as SSE
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINTES5VR mode, same as TERRAINSSE
      LODGen.exe - added FO4VR mode, same as FO4
      LODGen.exe - added SSEVR mode, same as SSE
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINFO4VR mode, same as TERRAINFO4
      LODGen.exe - added TERRAINSSEVR mode, same as TERRAINSSE
      LODGen.exe - fixed missing segments for FO4 object LOD
      LODGen.exe - terrain LOD bin file format change to support really large worldspaces
      LODGen.exe - added MaxLevel=
      LODGen.exe - added WaterDelta[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=-1 = off, 0 = ignore triangles underwater, x = shift shallow vertices under water to be least this distance from water height
      LODGen.exe - fixed wrong segments
      LODGen.exe - added Mode=TERRAINTES5, Mode=TERRAINSSE, Mode=TERRAINFNV, Mode=TERRAINFO3, Mode=TERRAINFO4 to generate terrain LOD from a bin file defined by TerrainData=
      LODGen.exe - added LandHeight=default terrain z, used in case of missing cell data
      LODGen.exe - added ProtectCellBorders=true/false to counter ugly terrain drops
      LODGen.exe - added Quality[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=-1 = full (LOD4 only), 0 - x = acceptable z deviation to remove vertex
      LODGen.exe - added MaxVerts[LOD4|LOD8|LOD16|LOD32]=0 - 32767 to enforce nif limits
      LODGen.exe - added Skirts=negative = absolute z, 0 = none, positive relative z
      LODGen.exe - make reading of export file more robust
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not reading of shape name for BSTriShape
      LODGen.exe - data/textures/...
      LODGen.exe - added Level8=True, to force Level8 instead of Level4 output for FO3/FNV
      LODGen.exe - improved reading of export file and file checks at start-up
      LODGen.exe - added feature to use external nif for 2D billboard textures instead of the internally created ones
      LODGen.exe - throw error if there are duplicate command line parameters
      LODGen.exe - fixed a wrong texture replacement Changelog DynDOLOD 2.37 DynDOLOD.exe - added beta support for TES5VR, start with -TES5VR command line argument, uses SSE config files and settings
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not creating a flat atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved replacement textures handling for object and dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added patching function for plugins + worldspace
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - added cell attach/trigger counters
      DynDOLOD_Manual_SEE.html - updated compatibility information for several mods
      DynDOLOD_Manual_TES5VR.html - added with brief explanations what is different to the Skyrim SE version
      TexGen.exe - added beta support for TES5VR, start with -TES5VR command line argument, uses SSE config files and settings
      TexGen.exe - added generation for fallforestdirt01.dds, reachdirt01.dds, road01fallforest01.dds and road01reach01.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed terrain water segments for odd origins
      LODGen.exe - added WaterHeight= default water z, used in case of missing cell data
      LODGen.exe - print global alpha threshold setting to log
      LODGen.exe - catch an error in nif and print its name to log Changelog DynDOLOD 2.38 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not using -o command line
      DynDOLOD.exe - improve loading of paid mod plugins
      DynDOLOD.exe - create ESM at correct load order
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved error message when trying to add wrong base record of wrong type
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not finding new base records resulting in no model error for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - print plugin type when listing plugins
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - reworked plugin detection Changelog DynDOLOD 2.39 DynDOLOD.exe - improved some error messages
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes injecting worldspaces instead adding them as overwrites
      LODGen.exe - changed requirements to MS Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (2015 should still work, as they are supposed to be binary compatible)
      LODGen.exe - changed Redistributable missing message to link to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
      LODGen.exe - removed obsolete embedded resources Changelog DynDOLOD 2.40 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not creating a dedicated dynamic LOD base record with correct overwrites
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not add Quest with SKSE/PapyrusUtil checks to plugin in case dynamic LOD is not generated Changelog DynDOLOD 2.41 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a pointer conversion error
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding ESP masters to DynDOLOD.esm
      DynDOLOD.exe - added creation of bugreport.txt in case of exception
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added patches for better compatibility with mods
      LODGen.exe - fixed LOD water for FO3/FNV to use seperate shapes in correct order for different heights
      LODGen.exe - fixed passthru meshes sometimes not keeping their large reference status Changelog DynDOLOD 2.42 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed using misplaced patches for different game mode
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved export of miniatlas data for LODGen.exe
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved some error messages
      TexGen.exe - added generation for shipwoodfloor01lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - skip automatic re-UV for shapes with a high number of triangles
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes scaling water level twice for undefined cells
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO3/FNV placed water references for terrain LOD meshes Changelog DynDOLOD 2.43 DynDOLOD.exe - refined bounds calculations for what counts as a large reference
      LODGen.exe - fixed a scaling error when applying miniatlas Changelog DynDOLOD 2.43 DynDOLOD.exe - refined bounds calculations for what counts as a large reference
      LODGen.exe - fixed a scaling error when applying miniatlas Changelog DynDOLOD 2.44 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward latest updates from xEdit for better ESL plugin support and other optimizations
      DynDOLOD.exe - added the possibility to define External Billboard meshes to replace the default 2 plane for LOD trees in object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added possibility to have multiple billboard textures for different sides/shapes
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed adding *treelod.dds to object LOD texture atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip over NIF errors while checking for NiNodes
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed some issues of create mod option with Skyrim SE
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed issue with worldspaces added by ESP
      DynDOLOD-Trees.html - added section for internal and external billboards
      DynDOLOD Resources - replaced some plugins with patch files so former plugin content is now added to generated DynDOLOD plugin
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - Enabled use of Window Glow LOD mulitpliers using Racemnu NiOverride in MCM - disabled by default
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - Updated for to support worldspaces added by ESP
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes applying wrong scale to translation
      LODGen.exe - fixed not applying parent scale to child translation
      LODGen.exe - fixed a bug parsing flat texture data file
      LODGen.exe - added support for different alpha thresholds to atlas replacements
      LODGen.exe - reworked remove unseen object LOD faces to work across quad boundaries
      LODGen.exe - added support to also remove faces under water for FO3/FNV
      LODGen.exe - added support to define billboard NIFs per LOD level
      LODGen.exe - minor speed improvements and multithread enhancements Changelog DynDOLOD 2.44.1 DynDOLOD Resources - fixed FOMOD installer Changelog DynDOLOD 2.45 DynDOLOD DLL - drop-in replacement for PapyrusUtil for Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR consisting of DynDOLOD.DLL and PapyrusScripts
      DynDOLOD_DLL.html - added explanation and install/usage instructions
      DynDOLOD.exe - added creation of data files for DynDOLOD DLL
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem with adding masters while creating texture replacements
      DynDOLOD.exe - specifically write text files using UTF8 without BOM encoding
      DynDOLOD.exe - skip textures for atlas with NoRevUV in shape name while scanning meshes
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - merged minion script into firstborn script
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - merged minion script into firstborn script
      DynDOLOD Patches - updated patches for papyrus scripts to automatically use DynDOLOD DLL if available, else fall back to PapyrusUtil
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes failing re-UV due to missing normal
      LODGen.exe - added detection of NoReUV in shape name to skip over potential automatic re-UV Changelog DynDOLOD 2.46 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding wrong master into wrong plugin Changelog DynDOLOD 2.47 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed generating LOD for Skyrim Changelog DynDOLOD 2.48 DynDOLOD.exe - added support for creating atlas textures with BC7 compression, used by default for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not loading all plugins because of too many masters
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem sometimes preventing loading an existing DynDOLOD plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - updated some helpful messages
      TexGen.exe - added support for textures with BC7 compression, used by default for Skyrim Special Edition and Skyrim VR
      TexGen.exe - updated some helpful messages
      TexGen.exe - added generation for impwall01.dds
      TexGen.exe - added generation for impfloormuddy01.dds
      TexGen.exe - added generation for treepineforestcut01.dds
      DynDOLOD-rules - added/updated rules for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.49 DynDOLOD.exe - Fixed trying to add game.exe as master
      TexGen.exe - Added some checks/messages for external BC7 execution in case of problems for better troubleshooting
      TexGen.exe - Save full resolution texture to final folder and convert to BC7 in place instead of temp folder Changelog DynDOLOD 2.50 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of TexConv sometimes not being able to convert textures to BC7
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not convert textures DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward latest updates from xEdit Changelog DynDOLOD 2.51 DynDOLOD.exe - Reworked reading of existing DynDOLOD plugins to be more robust
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a typo preventing CreateMode to start
      DynDOLOD.exe - streamlined some threaded code
      Texconv.exe - improved a few error messages Changelog DynDOLOD 2.52 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of trying to add non textures to flat atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - print true texture file name in case of errors loading it Changelog DynDOLOD 2.53 DynDOLOD.exe - undo an update sometimes causing errors in plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed some unnecessary log spam Changelog DynDOLOD 2.54 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with resolving modname;formid to current load order
      DynDOLOD.exe - more streamlining of some threaded code
      DynDOLOD.exe - some library udpates and other optimizations
      DynDOLOD.exe - added some more error messages around executing of command line tools
      DynDOLOD.exe - prevent accidentally interrupting execution of command line tools
      DynDOLOD.exe - silently try to restart command line tools in case of error
      DynDOLOD Resources - do not use OnInit/States for Firstborns/Minions
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - do not use OnInit/States for Firstborns/Minions
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.56 DynDOLOD.exe - optimized object LOD atlas generation to use a bit less memory
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not being able to generate atlas with large tile size
      LODGen.exe - make sure borders between cells match when using protect cell borders Changelog DynDOLOD 2.57 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a potential memory corruption after saving textures Changelog DynDOLOD 2.58 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed useless assigment of variable sometimes causing exception building object LOD atlass
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed IgnoreIfPluginExists list sometimes not working
      DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe - less artifacts with BC1|2|3 texture compression
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed swapped error message Changelog DynDOLOD 2.59 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes accidentally disabling automatic child world scanning
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated compatibility information for a mod
      LODGen.exe - set correct mode on BSMultibound for water
      LODGen.exe - updated supporting libraries to latest version Changelog DynDOLOD 2.60 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes trying to find textures in meshes folder
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved moving existing DynDOLOD.esm into correct load order position
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore meshes with missing textures, print a report at the end
      DynDOLOD.exe - reduce memory usage while building object LOD atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set -m 0 for TexConv command line since that is the default anyways
      TexGen.exe - added generation for vurt_oldgreybarklod.dds
      DynDOLOD Resources - added meshes for better compatibility with a mod Changelog DynDOLOD 2.61 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes garbling assets paths
      DynDOLOD Resources - added meshes/texture for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.62 DynDOLOD.exe - improved error message in case TexConv fails importing textures
      DynDOLOD.exe - added version check of output from TexGen and installed Resources
      TexGen.exe - add version information to output
      DynDOLOD Resources - added a mesh for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added a mesh for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added compatibility information for several mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.63 DynDOLOD.exe - use a different library to run external commands
      TexGen.exe - fixed filename of impfloormuddy01lod.dds
      DynDOLOD Resources - added a meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources - fixed an issue with worldmap in interiors
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added a meshes for better compatibility with a mod
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - fixed an issue with worldmap in interiors Changelog DynDOLOD 2.64 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with discovering billboards
      DynDOLOD Resources - fixed a FOMOD installation error
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - fixed a FOMOD installation error Changelog DynDOLOD 2.65 DynDOLOD.exe - fix output of mesh counting file
      LODGen.exe - memory and other optimizations
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.66 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore texture set with 3rd _g texture for atlas discovery
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed normal map textures sometimes not having correct size on atlas
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a rare multithread memory issue
      TexGen.exe - added generation for castlekitlod.dds, wrroofslate01lod.dds, wrdragontile01lod.dds, wrdragontileblack01lod.dds, wrcitywall01lod.dds, wrtemplefloor01lod.dds, wrplasterint01.dds, wrwoodfloorint01lod.dds, wrwoodplanks01lod.dds, wrwoodbeam01lod.dds, wrwoodbeamint01lod.dds, stonefloor01lod.dds, wrdragoncarvings01lod.dds, wrroofint01lod.dds, wrslate02lod.dds, wrstonebase02lod.dds, wrstoneblocks01lod.dds, wrtrellisvines01lod.dds, wrtrims01lod.dds, wrwoodlattice01lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes duplicating models
      LODGen.exe - more optimizations
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes and textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.67 DynDOLOD.exe - added FlatLODWithNormalMapVertexColor to ini to set vertex color of flat LOD that has normal map textures, see docs\trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore texture set with 5th _em texture for atlas discovery
      LODGen.exe - ignore duplicate triangles when loading models
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.68 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not falling back to billboard in reference rules
      LODGen.exe - more minor optimizations and cleanup Changelog DynDOLOD 2.69 DynDOLOD.exe - removed unintentional log lines
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.70 DynDOLOD.exe - added optional TVDT occlusion data generation, added related settings to ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set VWD flag on base records added by esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed adding large references to DynDOLOD.esm for base records defined in an esp
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not setting largref on glow LOD in static object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - added automatic update of Portal Boxes to Boxes for TES5/ENDERAL, added PortalBoxFix setting to ini
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes setting wrong index for texture replacement for dynamic LOD models
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added section for TVTD occlusion data generation
      LODGen.exe - always set vertex alpha value to 1 for FO4 since it is not ignored despute LOD_Objects flag
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 GreyscaleToPalette_Color flag, 4th texture slot and Grayscale to Palette Scale value used by some full models to change texture coloring
      LODGen.exe - fixed an index range issue when generating terrain LOD level 4 meshes with -1 quality
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed sometimes not disabling LOD model beyond FarGrids
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed sometimes not disabling LOD model beyond FarGrids
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.71 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore wild edit cells that are out of range for occlusion calculation Changelog DynDOLOD 2.72 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an error reading object LOD meshes for occlusion
      DynDOLOD.exe - added detection of LotD v5
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not writing log/bugreport in case of exception
      TexGen.exe - added generation for sdragontile01lod, sfloorhouse01lod, sintfloor01lod.dds, sintwalltop01lod, smetaldet01lod.dds, sintwalltop01lod.dds, sstonestep01lod.dds, sstonewall03lod, swoodbeam01lod.dds, farmwindowinterior01lod.dds, scastlecol01lod.dds, finewood3x3lod.dds, dbmstainedglass01lod.dds, dbmstainedglass02lod.dds
      LODGen.exe - fixed 3D name for BSTriShape
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes/textures for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.73 DynDOLOD.exe - always fix missing large reference flag 0x4 on MSTT based record
      DynDOLOD.exe - report modified large references in ESL flagged ESP causing large reference bugs
      DynDOLOD.exe - patch large reference bugs caused by smaller scale changes in ESM
      DynDOLOD.exe - patch large reference bugs caused by "deleted" records in ESM
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 EffectShader - automatically done as PassThru
      LODGen.exe - added support for FO4 BGEM (BGEM always trumps data in nif)
      LODGen.exe - improve BA2 support
      LODGen.exe - adjust multibound max z >= 0
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated/added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.74 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a potential race condition
      Texconv.exe - fixed not supporting spaces in path names in -flist
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.75 DynDOLOD.exe - carried forward updates from xEdit
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not reading RNAM data from ESM-flagged ESP
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not recognizing HasTreeLOD flag
      DynDOLOD.exe - do object LOD for STAT base records with HasTreeLOD flag that are also large references
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.76 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding overwritten records into wrong plugin when applying patches
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not overwriting equal rules for winning plugins
      Texconv.exe - updated to latest version Changelog DynDOLOD 2.77 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not removing a texture hash when updating form version
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed plugin update check with IgnoreLargeReferences=1
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved a couple error messages
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated meshes/patch file for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes/patch file for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.78 TexGen.exe - fixed a wrong parameter Changelog DynDOLOD 2.79 DynDOLOD.exe - make patching a bit more robust
      Texconv.exe - improve -flist text file handling Changelog DynDOLOD 2.80 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong default tree LOD setting
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved invalid path detection
      DynDOLOD.exe - added rule for better compatibility Changelog DynDOLOD 2.81 DynDOLOD.exe - Ignore neverfades that are initially disabled and have no XESP enable parent
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not set VWD flag on certain MSTT
      DynDOLOD Resources - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD Resources - added mesh for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added mesh for better compatibility with mods
      DynDOLOD DLL - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD DLL SE - Papyrus Scripts - fixed a rare race condition on worldspace re-entry
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added compatibility information for a mod Changelog DynDOLOD 2.82 LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not setting VertexColor flag on passthru shaders
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - added information for new alternative vanilla tree LOD billboards
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - added and updated meshes for better compatibility with mods Changelog DynDOLOD 2.83 DynDOLOD.exe - better error handling reading BTT files
      DynDOLOD.exe - fallback to "dumb" object LOD filename conventions for TREEs and STATics with Has Tree LOD flag
      DynDOLOD.exe - update command lines of newer Texconv.exe
      TexGen.exe - added generation for dlc01frozenlakelod.dds
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - updated mod list that support 3D tree LOD out of the box
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not setting VertexColor flag
      LODGen.exe - added height variance to FlatTextures= file
      LODGen.exe - added support for glow atlas
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility Changelog DynDOLOD 2.84 DynDOLOD.exe - added rules for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated patch file for better compatibility Changelog DynDOLOD 2.85 DynDOLOD.exe - ignore meshes with uncommon root nodes for dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved child/parent world copy detection
      trees.ultra\DynDOLOD-Trees.html - updated mod lists that support 3D tree LOD out of the box
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility Changelog DynDOLOD 2.86 DynDOLOD.exe - improved detection of LotD v5
      LODGen.exe - improve HD LOD support for SSE Changelog DynDOLOD 2.87 DynDOLOD.exe - improved patch handling
      LODGen.exe - ignore NIF if root node is of unexpected type Changelog DynDOLOD 2.88 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a race condition processing NIF
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings DoubleSidedTextureMask and DoubleSidedMeshMask to force double sided flag for specific meshes or textures
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility Changelog DynDOLOD 2.89 DynDOLOD.exe - updated/added rules for better compatibility
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not applying replacement textures Changelog DynDOLOD 2.90 TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE support
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated explanations information for Enderal Changelog DynDOLOD 2.91 DynDOLOD.exe - by default do not generate a DynDOLOD.esm for Enderal SE
      TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - fix a problem with sometimes not loading a BSA
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated explanations information for Enderal Changelog DynDOLOD 2.92 DynDOLOD.exe - added rules for better compatibility
      Texconv.exe - updated to latest version Changelog DynDOLOD 2.93 DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of not adding all required masters for injected records
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.94 DynDOLOD.exe - never ignore neverfades in child worlds for upgrading to static or dynamic LOD
      Changelog DynDOLOD 2.95 TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE Steam version support, start with -ENDERALSE command line argument

Firstborns were severely harmed in the making of DynDOLOD. It was a rather bloody mess, actually.
    • By sheson
      I will keep this post brief. Make use of the Help buttons and hover over settings. Do not hesitate to ask questions and provide feedback.
      This is early ALPHA to test things and iron out bugs. Certain things may be incomplete, not work as expected or change considerably between versions. In case of error messages, click "Help for this message" if available. Report any problems or issue in this thread.
      If making posts or reporting errors, upload/paste these files (if they exist) to a file service or pastebin
      ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\[DynDOLOD|TexGen]_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_log.txt
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\[DynDOLOD|TexGen]_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_Debug_log.txt
      If issue involves LODGen upload/paste
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_[Worldspace]_log.txt

Requirements
      DynDOLOD Standalone 3.0 Alpha-33 (Mega) DynDOLOD Resources 2.85 (Mega) for Skyrim/Enderal or DynDOLOD Resources SE 3.00 Alpha-9 (Mega) for Skyrim SE/Skyrim VR/Enderal SE Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 For dynamic LOD: SKSE, SKSE64, SKSEVR and PapyrusUtil, PapyrusUtil SE, PapyrusUtil VR  or DynDOLOD DLL For grass LOD: A warm precache from No Grass In Objects. See next post for details.  
      Installation
      Install the requirements as usual. Install the Core Files from either DynDOLOD Resources or DynDOLOD Resources SE depending on the used game version. Typically overwrite any files or refer to Load/Overwrite Orders. Install other options as desired. Unpack the DynDOLOD Standalone archive into a new 'DynDOLOD' directory that is outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', User, Documents, Desktop, Download and also not in SteamApps, game or any mod manager folders. By default the tools start in Skyrim mode, which is the same as adding the -tes5 command line parameter. Add -sse for Skyrim Special Edition, -tes5vr for Skyrim VR or -enderal for the Enderal Steam Version.  
      LOD Generation
      Use TexGen to generate object LOD textures and tree/grass LOD billboards into a dedicated output folder and then install as a mod. Use DynDOLOD to generate object LOD (includes grass LOD if enabled), tree and optional dynamic LOD into a dedicated output folder and then install as a mod.  
      Major Feature Changes
      Generate high quality tree/grass LOD billboards with TexGen. No need to install any billboards. Ultra tree LOD is now a checkbox - remember to update the tree mesh rule as desired. Billboard Grass LOD in object LOD Level 4. See next post for details. Generate some pre-rendered object LOD textures, including all cities. Generate an underside terrain mesh to block sun rays.  
      Changelog 3.00 Alpha 33
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with adding grass LOD billboards to object LOD atlas
      3.00 Alpha 32
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong INI settings
      3.00 Alpha 31
      DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE Steam support, start with -enderalse command line argument
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings CrownBrightness, TrunkBrightness, FlatTrunkBrightness vertex color multipliers to control brightness of 3D tree models in object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - never ignore neverfades in child worlds for upgrading to static or dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed accidentally adding material shader to glow LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not use empty list item from lists in INI
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not always disabling some dynamic LOD correctly in scanned childworlds that also have their own LOD (e.g. Markarth)
      TexGen.exe - added rendered object LOD textures - most notably Solitude, Markarth, Riften, Windhelm and College of Winterhold
      LODGen.exe - CrownBrightness*=, TrunkBrightness*=, FlatTrunkBrightness*= added
      3.00 Alpha 30
      TexGen.exe - fixed sometimes wrongly applying specular 3.00 Alpha 29
      TexGen.exe - improved loading of cubemap textures
      3.00 Alpha 28
      TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE support, uses its own config files in anticipation of Steam version
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed accidentally generating tree LOD instead of object LOD for child world copies
      DynDOLOD.exe - add full-model-CRC32 matching for object/dynamic LOD models for automatic support of "dumb" mesh replacer mods
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding center cell data for first dynamic LOD activation
      TexGen.exe - properly ignore trees without models or deleted base records
      TexGen.exe - added environment/cubemap shader
      TexGen.exe - added rendered object LOD textures - most notably vanilla Whiterun and Dwemer Ruins, DynDOLOD Dawnguard castle and more
      3.00 Alpha 27
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI setting TerrainUndersideIgnoreWorlds=
      LODGen.exe - optimize underside terrain by removing triangles for default terrain height
      DynDOLOD-Resources-SE - added patch to enable grass for Whiterun exterior

3.00 Alpha 26
      DynDOLOD.exe - add terrain underside references to ESP so they work in all worldspaces
      3.00 Alpha 25
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem with thread control
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed patches sometimes being confused about the destination plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved enabling/disabling of underside mesh
      Papyrus Script - updated objectenabler script
      3.00 Alpha 24
      DynDOLOD.exe - enable/disable terrain underside meshes in child worldspaces
      DynDOLOD.exe - only generate terrain underside meshes for worldspaces that have LOD level 32
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring skinned meshes for dynamic LOD
      Papyrus Script - new objectenabler script for terrain underside meshes
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not applying replacement textures
      3.00 Alpha 23
      DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe - fixed not using SSE config files for TES5VR
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings TerrainUnderside, TerrainUndersideQuality and TerrainUndersideHeigth to automatically generate and place a terrain NIF that aids in blocking sun rays
      3.00 Alpha 22
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings DoubleSidedTextureMask and DoubleSidedMeshMask to force double sided flag for specfic meshes or textures
      3.00 Alpha 21
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore billboards without txt files so LODGen does not fail later
      LODGen.exe - added GrassDensity= to allow for lower density of grass LOD billboards in object LOD
      LODGen.exe - added ThreadSplit= to control ratio of main to sub threads for object LOD generation
      3.00 Alpha 20
      LODGen.exe - fixed looking up wrong path in BSA for billboard txt
      3.00 Alpha 19
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed skipping over some references using LIGH
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring overwrites from patches
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not always copying XEMI record from child world to existing parent LOD representations
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore references with only a notice that have been moved out of their original worldspace
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring XESP parent configuration not working as intended
      TexGen.exe - do not leave orphaned billboard files in case they are filtered out
      3.00 Alpha 18
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong tree LOD atlas coordinates
      3.00 Alpha 17
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed index out of bounds while generating tree LOD texture atlas
      3.00 Alpha 16
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore duplicate patches
      3.00 Alpha 15
      DynDOLOD.exe - default to -memory instead of -speed
      DynDOLOD.exe - added duplicate texture removal to object LOD atlas generation
      DynDOLOD.exe - added thread limit settings for some Occlusion operations
      LODGen.exe - fixed an indexing error
      LODGen.exe - added Threads= to limit number of concurrent LOD generation threads, defaults to number of cores
      3.00 Alpha 14
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not ignoring player enable parent for tree LOD
      TexGen.exe - fixed a case of not ignoring case
      3.00 Alpha 13
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes leaving ITM records
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed removing alpha channel from texture if NiAlphaProperty threshold is 0
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes setting unresolved material links
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not overwriting earlier rules
      TexGen.exe - maximize and trim billboard texture based on render instead of vertex bounding box
      TexGen.exe - do not generate billboard if textures are missing
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not using side-view billboard
      3.00 Alpha 12
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong load order detection for ESP only generation
      3.00 Alpha 11
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes modifying other plugins
      TexGen.exe - added separate MaxSuperSamples options for grass, tree and objects
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not discovering grass billboards correctly
      3.00 Alpha 10
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed a left over debug check stopping things for no reason
      3.00 Alpha 9
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes copying wrong overwrite record
      3.00 Alpha 8
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not matching LOD models
      3.00 Alpha 7
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding a duplicate textures on atlas
      3.00 Alpha 6
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding master for direct childworld copies
      3.00 Alpha 5
      DynDOLOD.exe - demoted duplicate cell exception to a warning
      DynDOLOD.exe - check for childless worldspaces 
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding master for enable parent of object activators
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved reading of grass data
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI setting AlphaFactor= to control internal mipmap alpha coverage
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved normalization of assets paths
      TexGen.exe - ^^which means finding textures with rooted texture paths found in NIF
      3.00 Alpha 4
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed trying to add references for empty parent models for glow LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - report missing base record LOD definitions if automatic matching fails
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not add worshippers to cells added by ESP
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed forced load order resulting in orphaned records 
      DynDOLOD.exe - double check if there are duplicate cells
      DynDOLOD.exe - monitor for duplicate triplets
      DynDOLOD.exe - properly blame ESP not setting MSTT DATA - Flags 0x4 
      TexGen.exe - fixed localization preventing rendering
      TexGen.exe - fixed sometimes writing wrong CRC32 for textures
      3.00 Alpha 3
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore inconsequential unresovled errors in DLC and paid mods
      3.00 Alpha 2
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed INI setting typo
      DynDOLOD Help - updated grass LOD settings information for No Grass In Objects version 6

3.00 Alpha 1
      DynDOLOD.exe - converted all remaining external pas scripts to native code
      DynDOLOD.exe - added ultra LOD as a GUI option
      DynDOLOD.exe - export binary terrain file for LODGen
      DynDOLOD.exe - export grass LOD billboard file for LODGen
      TexGen.exe - converted all remaining external pas scripts to native code
      TexGen.exe - added OpenGl renderer and options to generate object LOD textures and tree/grass LOD billboards from models
      LODGen.exe - added support for reading Skyrim Special Edition CGID grass data files to place grass billboards in static object LOD meshes
      LODGen.exe - PathGrass= path to folder with xy.cgid files
      LODGen.exe - GrassMap= file with simple (NIF_FormID) billboard filename to fully qualified (textures\terrain\LODGen\...) billboard filename
      LODGen.exe - GrassBrightness*= vertex color multipliers to control overall brightness of grass
      LODGen.exe - use optional binary terrain file for pre-pass removing unseen faces for object LOD, TerrainData= as for terrain LOD