STEP v2.2.9.1 Official Bug Reports

TechAngel85

I don't know if this the real problem, but I noticed that Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp changes the Shrine of Azura by adding Persistent and IsFullLOD flags to the record flags and DynDOLOD.esp set the Persistent flag but not the IsFullLOD flag.

Worldspace
    000003C Tamriel
        0000074 Cell
            Persistent
                00033DCB Placed Object, 0003DCA ShrineOfAzura01

When I set the IsFullLOD flag in DynDOLOD.esp, the Shrine of Azura remains visible as I walk up the steps. Before it was disappearing just as I rounded the bend up the mountain.

I wonder if perhaps this means it's fixed in the later versions of DynDOLOD. If you get a chance, can you check that record in DynDOLOD.esp to see if it has the IsFullLOD flag set?

Nope, it just has persistent. Is Full LOD is not set in v1.37. But that still doesn't change the fact that the statue never disappeared on me. You should still try updating to the newest version.

Not carrying that forward though may or may not be on purpose. I'll copy your post ask over in that topic.

I probably should have tried this first, but I just dropped the original DynDOLOD.esp back in place and the Shrine of Azura still remains visible so it more likely a cell reset fixed the problem. This is rather strange because I started a new game (after deleting all the old saves) after setting up STEP Extended and Shrine of Azura vanished as I was walking up the ravine. I'm guess when I walked to the Silverhand cabin, saved, and exited Skyrim reset the cell and this solved the problem. I have no idea why it disappeared initially, though.

Hi,

I'm a new user, currently completing STEP:Core installation (DynDOLOD still working)

DynDOLOD v1.37 comes with 2 esp. One named DynDOLOD.esp and the other DynDOLOD.esp.bak

The first one seems to only work with STEP:Extended. If it is loaded while installing STEP:Core, it says there are a lot of missing dependencies (like Lanterns of Skyrim or Wet and Cold)

The second one works perfectly with STEP:Core, no dependencies needed

Maybe you should update the DynDOLOD instructions page, tells STEP:Core users to rename both files since the DynDOLOD.esp.bak should be the one used.

I apologie if it has already be mentionned somewhere, but although I read this topic carefully, couldn't find any reference.

Also forgive my bad english, as it's not my natural language :-)

Have a nice day

Any time you have a mod that needs to be generated like Dual Sheath Redux, DynDOLOD, or FNIS, you'll need a separate installation of that mod for each profile. If you have a core profile then you need a Core DDL since it uses your entire load order to make the dynamic LODs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sry, this is not really a bug, but don't know where to ask about... :/

Please forgive me!

Mods Made Obsolete by Unofficial Patches

Yes, it is true it has gone away from Nexus. (I mean Distant Decal Fix)

I'd like to know some infos about it...

Thank you!

Edited by kranazoli

I want to clarify that I wasn't meaning to be rude. This has been talked and explained so many times on the forums that it's becoming laughable when I see it. Please utilize the search.

Hey Angel,

I didn't find it rude. I haven't noticed this at the STEP Guide:

"Mod now only includes the meshes that do not conflict with USKP."

Of course I thought I couldn't be right if it is still on the guide, now I see.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

May I ask, what kind of issue is this? What can cause it?

Have you(others) also noticed this before?

Is it something bug with the game itself, or something went wrong in my side? If the second one is the truth, how can I find what cause it?

Maybe: A wrong DynDOLOD update process can cause that kind of issue? Sadly I don't know how long buggy is it, just now noticed. :/

Notice: I use Dawn of Skyrim all in one.

At this moment I have no idea. :/

LDHLqlU.jpg

sKA8AVw.png

lhHISnI.png

lXC7xXa.png

7nRTQTh.png

4mbNXQ2.png

https://imgur.com/a/Ukqh3/all

Sorry, I don't know what is on the wall. How it called in english, so I can't use google for more infos. :(

Thanks!

Edited by kranazoli

Hey,

May I ask, what kind of issue is this? What can cause it?

Have you(others) also noticed this before?

Is it something bug with the game itself, or something went wrong in my side? If the second one is the truth, how can I find what cause it?

Maybe: A wrong DynDOLOD update process can cause that kind of issue? Sadly I don't know how long buggy is it, just now noticed. :/

Notice: I use Dawn of Skyrim all in one.

At this moment I have no idea. :/

LDHLqlU.jpg

sKA8AVw.png

lhHISnI.png

lXC7xXa.png

7nRTQTh.png

4mbNXQ2.png

https://imgur.com/a/Ukqh3/all

Sorry, I don't know what is on the wall. How it called in english, so I can't use google for more infos. :(

Thanks!

Continue...

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5011-dynamic-distant-objects-lod-dyndolod-145/?p=138420