STEP v2.2.9.1 Official Bug Reports

TechAngel85

I just wanted to point out that you should review the FOMOD installing instruction's for Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 they where a little different than the actual FOMOD I was able to follow along without scratching my head to much but just so you know they are a little out dated...

PS is this the right place to post this?

I just wanted to point out that you should review the FOMOD installing instruction's for Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 they where a little different than the actual FOMOD I was able to follow along without scratching my head to much but just so you know they are a little out dated...

This would be posted in the Bug Reports thread. I've merged it. I'll look into it sometime today.

Well... I screwed that merge up! haha!

About aMidianBorn - Book Of Silence : The "folder renaming fix for ashman" isn't mentionned in the mod's wiki page :

Please take note that Ash Spawn is installed in the wrong directory. It will be fixed in the next update. Until such times, it's simply a matter of renaming the folder as such: Data/Textures/actors/dlc02/ash -----> Data/Textures/actors/dlc02/ashman. The folder "Ash" should be renamed to "Ashman". Done. The 4K variant of the Ash Spawn should install in the proper directory, but the 2K version faces the wrong directory placement issue.

(last sticky post in the comments tab of the nexus mod's page).

Edited by Kesta

The FOMOD directions are fine. The last section was out of alphabetical order (which I fixed), but that was the only issue.

From the bashed patch page :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must run LOOT before creating the Bashed Patch. Please ensure that you have added the necessary LOOT meta rules from the following mod pages:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no loot metarules in the Realistic Water Two step mod page.

From the bashed patch page :

You must run LOOT before creating the Bashed Patch. Please ensure that you have added the necessary LOOT meta rules from the following mod pages:

There is no loot metarules in the Realistic Water Two step mod page.

Fixed. That rule was made obsolete with the newer LOOT Master Files.

As I'm adding all the mods from the suggested update I was wondering before I add it, is Birds and Flocks safe to use? Having read some of the posts and realised there is another version available for the Hearthfire compatibility I'm unsure as to how I should proceed.

As I'm adding all the mods from the suggested update I was wondering before I add it, is Birds and Flocks safe to use? Having read some of the posts and realised there is another version available for the Hearthfire compatibility I'm unsure as to how I should proceed.

The notes for the mod in the guide state "STEP recommends only the Hearthfire Edition Cleaned optional file."  So you ONLY want to download and install that one downloadable file.

The notes for the mod in the guide state "STEP recommends only the Hearthfire Edition Cleaned optional file."  So you ONLY want to download and install that one downloadable file.

Yes I understand that buddy, it's just the amount of people saying that even that file is not compatible, in the posts on the mods page is a little worrying. If the mod breaks parts of Hearthfire I can happily live without it. Was just wondering if many people on this forum could confirm they use the specified file without issues.

Also if there are any mods that should specifically not used with it. I plan on using ETaC and the Dawn of Skyrim overhauls and am not sure if there would be issues with them either.

Thanks in advance for any further advice anyone could deliver.

One other thing, in the Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade Meta Rule Instructions it says load Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp after Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp but I don't have Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.

Not sure if this is because of an update to the WAFR mod or a bug with the installer or if I have a messed up download. Anyone have a clue about this one?

I've never has issues with Birds and Flocks. If it was a larger issue affecting a lot of players, we would have heard about it by now.

Thanks for the clarification TechAngel! :D

Redownload and reinstall WAF. You should have that plugin.

Tried and failed. The installer doesn't seem to want to work correctly. Having used the optional manual install through Mod Organizer, I can see the there is a Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp but I have no clue as to how I should re-structure the files to have all the correct content.