Apphang and possible traveling merchant issue

Hagashi

Question

So I finally made it out of the vault despite a handful of app hangs that kept popping up, so far the exterior world seems to be a good deal more stable but upon reaching Megaton I noticed that Crow had neither his brahmin nor his entourage. While I'm not using the MMM tougher traders additional plugin this still seemed...off. So I wanted to double check with you more knowledgeable cats to see if I need to fix something or if this is just a byproduct of being level 2. If it is of any importance he also had zero caps and a measly 3 stimpaks on him...maybe its just been too long since I played Fallout 3 and got used to the NV wandering merchants having miniature hoards on them...

7 answers to this question

In previous playthroughs, and my current game, I noticed Crow in particular seemed more vulnerable to the creatures and raiders than other traders. I haven't had as much problem in the current game, although he has lost some of his support gunners. If needed you should be able to resurrect some of his helpers and brahmin by determining their Formid and using a console command to resurrect them. This is best done when you are near Crow so their script AI packages cause them to move to Crow and protect or move with him.

I think I might give it a go with the MMM tougher traders mod alongside the FWE support and see if that beefs him up a bit? Better safe than sorry perhaps?  Also I don't know if anybody else has said this but cheers for being like, readily available with assistance for this behemoth of a guide. Its incredibly helpful.

The MMM page suggests that the FWE mod is enough. Since the MMM addon uses another plugin anyway, the new mod might be better than using the MMM Tougher Traders. As I mentioned, I still have problems with Crow even when using both the FWE and MMM addons.

Yeah, Lucky Harith was outside when I started back into the game today complete with 3 guards and accompanying cow so I think we should be alright. Thanks again for the assistance, will zombie this post after some experience with the Exotic Caravans plugin.