The Return Of The White Wolf (a comprehensive Witcher 3 modding guide)

rootsrat

"Then you can maybe follow the guide and don't install any extra mods ;)" I've got it.......I know......my bad......I kow what you really wanna say you #¤%&%¤#.......anyway thanks.

I discovered the source of the mishmash in the script and then I get rid of the problems......called something like console extensions

Now the sun is shining and everything is just fine. Have good one mate

"Then you can maybe follow the guide and don't install any extra mods ;)" I've got it.......I know......my bad......I kow what you really wanna say you #¤%&%¤#.......anyway thanks.

I discovered the source of the mishmash in the script and then I get rid of the problems......called something like console extensions

Now the sun is shining and everything is just fine. Have good one mate

Huh? I didn't mean anything bad man... Just trying to help.

What are they saying on Reddit? I'm yet to install Witcher III on my new rig so it will be a fresh install, but I'm curious.

Here is the thread.

Most people appear to be having issues due to 1) having mods installed, 2) Problem with a DLC (they merged them into one instead of 16 this patch) including New Game + game mode.

I personally did a clean install and had no issues loading my game/saves besides a slight graphical glitch with the settings menu "Low Medium High Ultra" being corrupted. Mileage may vary of course.

I have not re-installed ANY mods until they are updated specifically for this release. Graphic icons in alchemy menu and oils etc have changed, therefore ANY mods using those icons such as better icons enhanced or such will need to be updated.

• +1 1