v2.2.9.2 Development

TechAngel85

@Ess,

What has been rolled into the Patches?

Hearthfire Extended has a CRF patch. (i converted this patch to USLEEP for my own setup)

Farmhouse Chimney has a CRF "addon". This we can either skip until it's updated or use Mator's xEdit script to convert the master to USLEEP. I did this for the Hearthfire Extended CRF Patch and it worked really well.

Immersive Citizens has an ELE and CRF patch.

Would like to clean up my load order correctly for testing, but you didn't say what's rolled into the patches.

@Ess,

What has been rolled into the Patches?

Hearthfire Extended has a CRF patch. (i converted this patch to USLEEP for my own setup)

Farmhouse Chimney has a CRF "addon". This we can either skip until it's updated or use Mator's xEdit script to convert the master to USLEEP. I did this for the Hearthfire Extended CRF Patch and it worked really well.

Immersive Citizens has an ELE and CRF patch.

Would like to clean up my load order correctly for testing, but you didn't say what's rolled into the patches.

Immersive Citizens' patches were integrated already, with the author's permission.

Hearthfire Extended is integrated so we don't need to change the master.

Farmhouse Chimney's is a problem. SP knows the author pretty well, maybe we could get him to give her the updated plugin.

The script doesn't work on the STEP Patches AFAIK. Maybe Mator updated it. Doesn't matter anyways I did it by hand.

This weekend??? That's a stretch. Maybe next week or the week after. I'm writing code for a mod, trying to figure out a few Fallout 4 tweaks, and trying to see where 2.2.9.2 is at.

I don't really see why that would have been a stretch. There's really nothing holding us back from doing it besides SRB's second pass with the Patches. Mod pages will need a few changes right before release, as well, but that's really it. The the majority of the mods that have been added have already been thoroughly tested on one of our three setups or recent new games.

If you download Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade 1.7 (the current version), you don't need the hotfix. I think you still need the CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons, and you should hide or disable the Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp plugin in Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade.