v2.2.9.2 Development

TechAngel85

bMouseAcceleration=0 is a bogus tweak. It never did anything and is unrecognized by the game.

fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000 is included in the Unofficial Skyrim Patch plugin INI, so it was removed from the tweaks, since that makes it redundant.

Ah I see. Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The question Tech just answered about the MCM settings for Thieves Guild Reqs. just reminded me that Timing is Everything has FISS support. We can make a custom setting for that mod and distribute it ourselves. FISS basically allows for MCM settings to be saved as a file so you don't have to redo it every time a new game starts. Timing is Everything is kinda the perfect mod for using FISS since it has a bunch of settings.

The question Tech just answered about the MCM settings for Thieves Guild Reqs. just reminded me that Timing is Everything has FISS support. We can make a custom setting for that mod and distribute it ourselves. FISS basically allows for MCM settings to be saved as a file so you don't have to redo it every time a new game starts. Timing is Everything is kinda the perfect mod for using FISS since it has a bunch of settings.

Sounds good to me. I trust your judgement since I didn't get to use that mod much.

I would love this, it's very annoying to reset those settings every time I start a new game.

Currently we only have one FISS mod in STEP. I'll see about putting some instructions and FISS file on the Timing is Everything page. 

Also, shurah gave me permission to incorporate his CRF patch into the STEP Patches, so I'll finish those up tonight. Mator wrote a script to transfer the plugins from the old UPs to USLP, so it will take way less time now.

That is great news! Just a heads-up SRB, I noticed there was a lone bug report for Mator's tool that just came in.

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4276-relzwipz-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/page-5

Edit: Looks like user error. In thread user reports problem solved.

Edited by Nebulous112

Looks like the SRB's post with the beta core patch got deleted, I'm pretty sure it was in this page above SRB's post regarding Thieves Guild Reqs MCM and Timing is Everything.

Also, note that the Extended STEP guide is the same guide as the Core STEP guide. The guide itself is found in the STEP Wiki. Note in the mod lists, some mod names have a vertical green bar on the left side of them, while others do not. To install STEP Core, just install the mods with green bars. To install STEP Extended, install every mod in the list.

Note that some mods have a link to "detailed instructions". CLICK THE LINK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! I can't stress this enough. The first "step" to a proper STEP installation is to read the documentation. It can be somewhat complex, but the end product is superior to what I think you'll find elsewhere.

Cheers,

Nebulous

• +1 1