And the optimization part of the guide isn't really to clear on what to do, there is no "Vanilla Texture Preparation" in the guide link and if we download the already made ones we don't need the unofficial HRDLC patch?

Sorry for being such a pain xD

Edited by bekcicandrej

Correct on the HRDLC patch not being needed when the downloaded versions are being used.

Small question about the eyes of beauty mod, are we suppose to install the NPC replacer file or only the tree aforementioned ones (main,update,dawnguard - I would really like everyone to have the same eyes) ?

Oh and the 0.269 version of the ENBseries has been taken it down by Boris and now there's only the 0.272 version

Go for it on Eyes of Beauty. I always do. 

0.272 should be fine. 

Edited by Nozzer66

So I did the SRLE+REGS (without JKs/steam). It seems to be working fine (smoother then only the RV mod list + my mods) :)

BUT I screwed something up xD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2YFXE2BgXmuSEg4dEpETk5BRlE&authuser=0

(i think its something from immersive armors)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2YFXE2BgXmuaERFQjU0bXpHam8&authuser=0

(this one is the horned helmet with the spikes pointing down)

Please help if you know which textures are they (Oh and the bandanas on the khijatis (caravan infront of whiterun) is also purple and the woodmans axe is completly invisible)

Any help would be greatly appriecated

Edited by bekcicandrej

Guess Ill have to reinstall, but this time I won't binge it all in one day.

I was planning on installing Realvision (the colors are more realistic) so if someone could lend me a hand with the flora, partical and subsurface patches and weather mods (I have an idea, but not completely sure) I'd be overwhelmingly grateful :)

LOL so you were right the "empty" plugin from immersive armors was causing the problem. Now I just need to return the jaysus plugins

-EDIT-

Returned the jswords.esm and now all his weapons are showing (loot is recommending another esm but when I put that one the game can't load)

Edited by bekcicandrej
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

So I finally installed SRLE+REGS through MO (and now I see that I'll have to wait for Immersive Citizens to get all the patches), but alas there are some things that are annoying.

1. My head is a different color from my body, so my question is do I install the additional complextions when I install mature skin? (in the guide it only shows the complextions and if I unmark the additional I get a message that it could cause game instability)? It was REALLY ugly (completely different color from the body) until I used the texBlend tool for UNP body

2. Should I install every mod seperatly, so do I merge or should I rename optionals for a given mod?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.