Mod Organizer crashing Fallout 3 before menu without mods

SkyesOnFire

Question

The only mod on my Fallout 3 folder is FOSE and when i run either fallout3.exe, fallout_launcher.exe or fose_loader.exe without MO the game opens and run perfectly but when i try to run it with MO the game just crashes before menu even with all the mods disabled, the only esm's enabled are the dlcs (i have all of them) and the fallout3.esm

I have tried updating MO, tried to run it with some mods enabled and nothing works.

Can someone help me please ?

9 answers to this question

Check the 'Archives' tab in the right-hand pane and ensure ALL the BSAs are ticked IF you have MO managing your archives. This is also set on the 'Archives' tab.

I have noted a couple of examples in my different profiles where, for whatever reason during testing, one or more BSAs were unticked and this will cause a CTD.

Check the 'Archives' tab in the right-hand pane and ensure ALL the BSAs are ticked IF you have MO managing your archives. This is also set on the 'Archives' tab.

I have noted a couple of examples in my different profiles where, for whatever reason during testing, one or more BSAs were unticked and this will cause a CTD.

Thank you! I have been looking everywhere for how to fix my New Vegas install.  I was following the Fear and Loathing STEP and got to the first launch of the game after installing a good amount of stuff and the game refused to launch through Mod Organizer.