Mod Organizer Fails to Load Active Mods In-Game

DinoConV

Question

This will probably sound like 1000 older posts (believe me I know), but when I load Skyrim up, none of my mods are running. I have had this issue for quite while now, and have tried literally hundreds of solutions and read dozens and dozens of forums to try and find a fix. I have reinstalled several times (both MO and Skyrim), I have changed drives, tried different mod setups (I have double checked compatibility, and for the sake of testing, even tried just using SkyUI or other single mods alone), I have double and triple checked the binaries and file pathing, and at this point, I am completely stumped, and no one else has given me a solution. If anyone can help, I would be extremely appreciative, I will respond with any information needed as quickly as possible. Thank you.

My current load order has but a single mod used for testing to see if MO is working, SkyUI

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

High Res Texture Pack01.esp

High Res Texture Pack02.esp

High Res Texture Pack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

Not sure what changed since last time, maybe you can see it in the logs, or perhaps clearing the logs fixed something, but despite my test profile not working, my original profiles appear to be functioning now. 

Perhaps something in the previous logs was messing with MO?

Edited by DinoConV

From what I can see everything is working fine. They show you ran the 'Sort' function, and when you called the SKSE run command from MO it correctly loaded and then called TESV.exe, (Skyrim) and everything was provided for your game.

They do also show you have RaceMenu files in your 'Overwrite' folder. You should decide whether you need to make a mod from them or delete them entirely. Keeping files in the 'Overwrite' folder isn't the best practice as they will always win in a conflict and that may not be what is wanted.