Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  

loot failed to load url


Loot has not worked right since I installed the step extended core. At first it would not give a detailed report like it always has before, now it just says failed to load url and does nothing. What could I do to fix this?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By GBTBassist
      Hi, first question on the forum.
      Followed the install process for dyndolod 2.98, using vortex and ran loot once the load order conflicts had been resolved.
      Got a single, worrying error from loot:
      # Overwrite.esl
      - CRC: 03E1DF5C
      - Attributes: Master Plugin, Light Plugin
      ## Messages
      - Error: This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin\. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves\.
      I searched the manual and the forums and couldn't find anything looking like this. Has anyone come across this and if so what is the fix?
      I haven't run the game since seeing this error as I'm already a couple of hundred hours into playing and don't want to lose my save files.
      Many thanks
    • By GrantSP
      As I'm going through the Clear & Present Danger guide I noticed something that I'm sure would've been caught before if it was wide-spread, so I can only conclude it is peculiar to me.
      I've just cleaned all the esms for Fallout 3 and I was just going to check the process got everything by running LOOT.
      As you are aware MO has a stripped down version of 0.5 and the latest stable version was 0.6. I also have the beta version, 0.7.
      I usually just go with 0.6 and have it set on my MO toolbar. So I clicked it, ran it and looked at the report. Imagine my surprise when the DLC were all tagged as dirty and in need of cleaning. Maybe I had them in the wrong place, perhaps for some reason they didn't update the files in the Data folder and were hiding in the 'overwrite' folder? Maybe?
      On a whim I ran the MO version, 0.5. That report showed all the esms as clean. WTH. Okay lets try 0.7. Same thing, all the DLC files are correctly shown as cleaned and need no attention.
      To test this further I ran the 0.6 version from outside MO and again it showed them as dirty. I then ran the 0.7 version and it too correctly showed them clean.
      What's the story here? Has no one ever seen this happen with LOOT v0.6? I'm finding hard to believe this is just me.
    • By waitinfuture
      I just return to play skyrim SE with MO2 a few days ago. Then I have not installed so many mods, just check one by one and play.
      I could install most of Mod (for test)   without problem.   And I could install and launch recent version Loot from MO2.
      But today, I happend to use right pane>plugin> "sort" of MO2 (I know it is old Loot which packaged with MO2)  
      Though I do not think, it cause problem, but I hoped to check with Loot (which installed and set to luanch from MO)
      But  MO2 can not launch Loot anymore. everytime I try to launch LOOT from MO2, it show errer message window.  after while  Loot shut down. It only happen when I run Root from MO2.  Even though I use MO then run same version Root it work.
      So I could confrim the problem caused by MO2.  then I happend to find topic which suggested to copy and paste "usvfs_proxy.exe"
      from another version MO2 to current MO2.
       I found old downloaded MO2, there were "usvfs_proxy.exe".  then copy and paste it to MO2 directory (same folda of
      Modorganizor.exe) , after that, I could launch Loot from MO2.
      But this time,   Loot can not see MO2 data directories any more.  Then I finally install MO2 to  another drive, then compare files.
      I clear see, "usvfs_proxy_86.exe" seems auto deleted from my MO2 directory.
      I can confirm, I have never deleted any file from MO2 directory. then it seems happen when I use "sort" of MO2. 
      After all, I copy and paste the "usvfs_proxy_86.exe" from another drive MO2,  this problem solved. 
      (at least for me).
      Though I do not know, actually what cause this issue, (auto- delete the exe file), if it caused another tool, which I launch from MO,
      or my Notron system tool delete,, but If someone have same problem, try it.
      Of course,  clean un-install MO2 and re-install MO2 may work, but if you clear know which file cause issue, It may help when we see
      same issue.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.