Revisited: Q&A for Dummies (me!)

Better Makeup for SKSE

Author: Diethardt

Version: 1.8 (High Res Female Face Makeup For SKSE + High Res Male Face Makeup for SKSE + High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE)

Mod Notes: This mod is a replacer for the vanilla makeup and lip tints in high res 2048x2048 for increased quality. As a bonus, also includes a high res version of the Blackblood warpaint.

Version 1.8 isn't any of the files you mention in the parentheses.  High Res Female Lips for Beauty Face by necKros -by request- and High Res female lips for Mature skin by maevan2 are the ones listed as version 1.8.  I am assuming that I should not download the 1.8 files.

You will have to bear with me if I dont keep up with the stream of messages... my mobile data plan is used up until the 4th so I cannot browse forums during the day for now. :) I'll try and get to some of these tonight, but cant promise as its after 10pm already and I'm just barely getting home.

Better Makeup for SKSE

Version: 1.8 (High Res Female Face Makeup For SKSE + High Res Male Face Makeup for SKSE + High Res Vanilla Male and Female Blackblood Warpaints for SKSE)

Mod Notes: This mod is a replacer for the vanilla makeup and lip tints in high res 2048x2048 for increased quality. As a bonus, also includes a high res version of the Blackblood warpaint.

Version 1.8 isn't any of the files you mention in the parentheses.  High Res Female Lips for Beauty Face by necKros -by request- and High Res female lips for Mature skin by maevan2 are the ones listed as version 1.8.  I am assuming that I should not download the 1.8 files.

Just the files named as above the male and female makeups and the blackblood.

Better Males

Author: Chris57 and FavoredSoul

Version: 2.3.2 (Faces - GeonoxFaces + Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion or Underwear - Default)

Include please this awesome instructional link on this mod into your guide.  It is very helpful. https://forum.step-project.com/topic/1209-skyrim-revisited-pre-release-feedback/page-217?do=findComment&comment=72142

That's exactly what Neo asks you to do anyway, just in more words...

High Quality LODs

Author: Ethatron

Version: 2.1 (Meshes Hi-Res + Normals Original)

Optionals(In Archive):

Normals Original:

• 03 - High 256x256

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Docs folder
  • HQLODs.txt

Mod Notes: This mod is a replacer for all of the landscape LOD meshes and normals.

Request:  To save time clicking on each of the mesh and normals, adding which file to follow the special instructions may be a good idea.  (May seem obvious but I'm making suggestions for "Dummies" like me. :))

Even easier. If you merged the meshes part and the normals part into one mod they're all there in one mod for you. 

Edited by Nozzer66

Better Makeup for SKSE

I think you're right here. Previously we also had to download the file High Res female lips for Mature skin by maevan2 (I believe... I had in in my load order anyway) which is listed at v1.8. Perhaps this is the reason it's still listed as version 1.8 in the guide.

Edited by Pretendeavor

I am curious, has anyone verified if Perkus Maximus is compatible with the mods from Skyrim Revised? I play Perkus Maximus and a few AI and combat enhancing mods with the complete STEP, and encountered no problems, but this guide is bigger from what I see, so conflicts might exist.

Edit: Sorry for hijacking this thread, I thought it was a general Q&A, my bad. Still, maybe someone can answer.

Edited by dreamer1986

Yep, Permed level 43 Orc character, beat the game with no great issues.

Thank you as well. And did you install other mods recommended by Tend0 and made compatible with PCaPP?

Like Obis, Civil War Overhaul, Enemy AI overhaul, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Deadly Dragons, Apocalypse Spell Package, and others like it...

Edited by dreamer1986