Sign in to follow this  
StarvinMarvin

Missing masters when MO manages HiResTexPacks?

Question

Just rebuilt an extended 2.2.9.1 install and about to build the bashed patch. Loot claims the three HRT packs are missing masters for the UHRP. The "MO Manage Archives" box is ticked and the following BSAs are ticked in archives, unticked in plugins:

• HRTP01
  • HRTP02
  • HRTP03
  • UHRTP
  • STEPVanOptTex01
  • STEPVanOptTex02
  • BWS

Am I missing a procedure somewhere or is my MO borked and not handling those archives properly?

EDIT: I noobed it and forgot to move the the UHRP.esp into optional

Edited by StrvnMrvn

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By qwrtui1245
      Hi, 
      I'm modding SkyrimSE with MO2 by following this version of the step guide: https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:1.0.0#04-Foundation. I've followed everything until now but experience problems with the first mod I need to install without using Nexus. It's Skyrim SE particle patch for ENB and I downloaded 'SPECIAL EDITION > ALL-IN-ONE INSTALLATION > LATEST VERSION (GOOGLE DRIVE)'. It's installation went fine (Situation A) but when I have to enable the optional ESP 'Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp' I get the message 'Plugin not found: Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp' in my log (Situation B). 
      I've tried: reinstalling the mod, refreshing, enabling and disabling the mod, restarting MO2, re-downloading the file. It doesn't fix my problem. I've added the pictures of situation A and B. I hope there are people who can help me here. Thanks so much in advance!
      Situation A

Situation B

• By tornocean
      Using a combination of forums, guides and videos I was able to piece together mostly what I needed. I now have two files for Dawnguard. GamerPoets states when there are two files for the different cleans and nefftd states I need to clean Dawnguard twice. Do I need to save both for this or just to most recent one?

https://youtu.be/eYg_kl2RrZY?t=1m56s          -        GamerPoets 

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/beginners_guide    -                   nefftd 
      Disclaimer: Dawnguard's master file should be cleaned twice. Follow the instructions as per the video, and then go back and clean Dawnguard.esm once more. The issue is benign, but there's no harm in it and LOOT will continue to warn you about dirty edits if you do not.

Dawnguard.esm.backup.2015_04_14_21_36_17
      Dawnguard.esm.backup.2015_04_14_21_43_40

Also not 100% sure but couldn't find it mentioned anywhere. Do I have to clean the Official Highrestexturepack.esp files?

Steam - Up to date
      Skyrim - Cleaned and up to date
      Loot - up to date
      IE - up to date
      TES5Edit - up to date
    • By Finloch
      I've just finished a new STEP Extended 2.9.2.2 installation, and now I'm adding more mods for my ideal game, including ETac, Falskaar, and Wyrmstooth.

An issue arises with ELE because the STEP Patch is dependent on ELE-Legendary.esp as a master, but my ETaC install is dependent on ELE-Legendary-fs-wt.esp.  Can I simply edit the filename of the master in the file header of the STEP Patch to match ELE-Legendary-fs-wt.esp?  Or do I need to use something the USLEEP Swap Masters script to change the masters?

I'd say I'm "adept" level with xEdit.  I've merged mods using Matortheeternals scripts in the past (I know there is a new standalone to try out).  My apologies if this kind of issue is addressed elsewhere. I did Google, search this forum and also /r/skyrimmods, but couldn't find an answer.

Many thanks!
      Finloch