Mod Source:
Soul by ramccoid

This retextures the effect which is displayed when you absorb a soul of a dragon. I've made the effect more colourful and with more soul streaks to make a change from the default one which isn't too bad anyway. Try this one if you just fancy seeing it in a different and more colourful way.

Recommended to be used with the brilliant DSAMG - Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious for a better effect.

Available in x256, x512, x1024 and x2048 sized textures.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By mgregoryd75
      i have been having trouble with my skyrim mod list and the person helping me told me I should post my lootdebug log here.  I am not computer literate so I'm not very certain what this is for but was told to wait for an answer.  So thanks

• By ButchDiavolo
      Discussion topic:
      Dragon Wall Wisdom - Readable Dragon Walls by morogoth35
      Wiki Link
      A cute little mod that translates the word walls, so you can actually read the lore written there. I have been using it for years and I find it very immersive. Just thought I'd put it out there.
    • By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Quiverless Bound Bow by Scourgebane
      Wiki Link
      Removes the quiver when summoning and using Bound Bow.

Honestly, this just makes sense to me. It's a magic spell so what's with the quiver and arrows? It makes more sense the arrows would be summoned as needed with magic, just like the bow was.