Ishit

Disable Skyrim fxaa, antialiasing and anisotropic filtering for enb?

Question

8 answers to this question

Even Antialiasing?

Its rly dumb question anyway.. I guess I have to Disable except Antialiasing

Well I'm asking cuz I heard that i have to Disable skyrim fx cuz enb handle better.....

You have to disable AA in Skryim for ENB effects to work. ENB has its own AA and you can use SMAA to compliment it.

Just as Aiyen stated, yes to all. Disable all three and use the ENB version of AA or SMAA. For AF, you can use the ENB version or your driver version.

As for FXAA, you don't really want that running unless you like the "soft", almost blurred filter on all your textures.

What exactly is the benefit from forcing Anisotropic Filtering via graphics driver or ENB though? I've read about better performance, but personally I don't see any difference. Skyrim's AF causes the same FPS hit on my machine as the the other options.

In my experience, driver AF is just slightly better quality out of the three. This is only apparent at farther distances though. At the end if the day, they're all about the same.