Glowing laser rifle/pistol

CreamyRaccoon

Question

5 answers to this question

I looked at the laser rifle in my game using the mods in the guide, and in FO3Edit. I don't have a glowing rifle. None of the mods that affect the laser rifle change the file name of the laser rifle model (LaserRifle.nif). However, some mods do change the mesh file itself (e.g., when adding RH_Ironsights capability). Check in MO in your game to see which mod actually provides this model, and the texture. I use EVE and MMM, so for me the mod that provides this model in the game is "Blackened RH Ironsights - FWE - EVE". The textures for the laser rifle in my game are provided by "Laser Rifle Hi-Res Retexture (EVE Version)" recently added to the guide.

I use the same patches and retexture and I'm getting the glow effect so I don't what would be causing it. Maybe it's because I edited the wrong file I'm reinstalling the mods to try and fix the issue by editing the right patch model/file. ( I edited the rh iron sights model and not the patch one.)