Your pets pictures thread

Octopuss

Daaaaamn that dog is cute! She looks like a big ball of cuddly fluff! What is the story with the alpaca? I have had so many animals, it's crazy. I miss the little patch of land I used to own as I had chickens, goats, ponies, pigs I think once, and a load of other creatures. I regret selling it. Anyone have any exotic pets? I once had to look after a monkey for a few days for someone. It was very nasty. Snakes and lizards I had too, but you need lots of equiptment and they eat weird messy things like locusts.

Ess you are a dog person? For you Octo!:

RnWCr3L.gif

Now you've really pissed me off, and I am not joking.

Yes it's just a stupid picture, but I've seen way too much of this crap from "dog people" over the years, ranging from dog owners trying to make a dog attack a cat or at least scare it, intentionally posting pictures of dead cats to various forums, to just generally saying how much they hate them.

Seriously, f*ck off. You're not even remotely funny.

Edited by Octopuss

A virtual animal is not a real animal. There's a joke in this series where people send the dog to mines to explode them. I guess you wouldn't care about that because it isn't a cat? Why don't you take heart about killing people too? No one makes a fuss about anything that isn't a cute animal or a child.

Just relax, you are too sensitive. It seems over-reaction is your only reaction, that causes a chain-reaction, that sets off 5 more zany-acting maniacs in action. :^_^: I'm not a cruel person, which is why I said I have owned more animals than most people. I don't have a pet at the moment because I don't have time for one, but I'd rather that than leave it on its own all day feeling lonely. I guess the other reason is that I have just had too many to last a lifetime (put simply).

Whatever you do, don't watch Tom and Jerry. ::P:

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...