Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance

I was just thinking of a mod that would cause you to get sick or receive negative effects from casting too many heals and so on. It's not important, because I'm not running a mage of any kind right now. I'm running my Conan build :)

This mod seems to offer interesting features, although it only applies to the player :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58051/?

Note that I didn't test it extensively. Apollodown's mods are unique but sometimes buggy in my experience).

Dreadflopp, do you think it would Play nice with TTRSO ? Doesn't the latter scale spells to a degree ?

Edited by caiuscosades
  • 2 weeks later...

I have another issue. I installed all the mods but the STEP Core - SGR Casual patch has CCOR as a missing master, and I don't plan to use that mod for now because I only use the STEP Core pack on my MO setup.

It shouldn't have, I'll fix it when I get home from work. I'll post here later today (CET) when it's done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey great you are keeping up the work on this updated. I recently began remaking my modded Skyrim and in the proccess of setting up this pack with STEP extended I took a look at the casual patch and noticed the dragon faction change to Friend. Why is that I'm curious, will it not have some adverse effect like make all of Riverwood attack you after playing 15 game days fighting dragons? Maybe to mean dragons dont necessary mean to kill the dragonborn outright?

Hey great you are keeping up the work on this updated. I recently began remaking my modded Skyrim and in the proccess of setting up this pack with STEP extended I took a look at the casual patch and noticed the dragon faction change to Friend. Why is that I'm curious, will it not have some adverse effect like make all of Riverwood attack you after playing 15 game days fighting dragons? Maybe to mean dragons dont necessary mean to kill the dragonborn outright?

I'll take a look at this as soon as I get back to my computer. That might not be until after the weekend unfortunately. It sounds strange that this edit is in the patch and not in any other plugins. I didn't make any new edits when I created these patches. I'll investigate to see where it came from. It might be from dragon combat overhaul that I used previously. If you'd like you could check that.

I checked this. It is from the unofficial patches and it fixes an issue where members of the draugr faction were attacking dragons.

• 2 months later...

I have been spending some time staring at High level enemies in TES5Edit since it has got some negative critique at it's nexus page. I'm will most likely remove it from the pack. It does some things that I do not agree with, like adding high level skeevers and mudcrabs. Other things aren't needed since Skyrim Immersive Creatures and OBIS does the same or similar things. What is left it does good but it is mostly raising the highest level of encounters with 10 levels. Since SIC and OBIS adds so many high level encounters the bad of the mod (imo) outweighs the good (that is unique for HLE).

I have been spending some time staring at High level enemies in TES5Edit since it has got some negative critique at it's nexus page. I'm will most likely remove it from the pack. It does some things that I do not agree with, like adding high level skeevers and mudcrabs. Other things aren't needed since Skyrim Immersive Creatures and OBIS does the same or similar things. What is left it does good but it is mostly raising the highest level of encounters with 10 levels. Since SIC and OBIS adds so many high level encounters the bad of the mod (imo) outweighs the good (that is unique for HLE).

Are you using HLE SIC Edition?