I'd very much like to start a new playthrough (again—never finished the game once) with adding "Deleveled Loot" on top of a (slightly downsized) STEP Extended installation. I apologize if the following questions were already answered somewhere else or seem silly.

I'd like to install the whole basics of the pack without "Inns and Taverns" and as for the "Equipment" optionals i would love to use "Lore Weapon Expansion" and "Warmonger Armory".

While LWE already has built in support for CCO (albeit missing breakdown recipes) there is one issue with a certain dagger equipped by Draugr which essentially renders them inert and passive and therefore breaking immersion.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1154281-lore-weapon-expansion/?p=27036984

As the author suggested to edit this in the orginal esp, i am a bit hesitant about this. Can this be done in the bashed patch also? (with the disadvantage of doing it every time when rebuilding the patch)

Also, sadly, for "Warmonger", there doesn't seem to be any support for WAF and CCO (also stated by the author). I am not sure if i could do this myself and where to start (i am just starting to learn the basics of TES5Edit). Is this something you are by any chance planning to do? 

Thank you and thank you also for this fantastic concept of modularity of these packs and for maintaining all these patches.

Sorry for the late answer, I have been watching Mr. Robot (awesome tv-show, everyone should see it) and because of that been trying to install linux.

I haven't tried that script but it looks interesting and I may use it to create a patch when I get the time. The draugr dagger bug was something I was unaware of but it is easily fixed with a patch that probably will be merged with the bashed patch. I'll fix that this weekend.

I just installed warmonger armory so it's a little untested by me but it should work with cco in the sense that you should be able to craft eveeything. I'll check the patch from morrowloot ultimate but it is very possible that it is already patched against waf band the rebalance that morrowloot does.

Thank you for the reply.

I was just looking at LWE in TES5Edit, there are four entries in the section "Leveled Item", that add the mentioned "Ancient Nord Dagger" to the Draugr, all entries beginning with "LItemDraugr...". 

Also there are some conflicts with CCO in the "Global" section (CCO 1.7beta), not quite sure what to do with them, as i said, i am quite new to this.

I will definitely take a look at Mr. Robot, just from the title it always sounded to me like comedy.

Yeah, Mr. Robot sounds silly and I didn't care much for the show for the same reasons. The name makes more sense when watching the show. It's like a Fight Club like anti-society feeling mixed with paranoia and hacker culture.

I tried the scripts Quinnbeast mentioned and had patches for Warmonger finished in a couple of minutes. Very nice scripts. I'll repeat this for LWE and Lost Longswords. Fix the Draugr dagger thing in LWE, check for conflicts and post the patches hopefully tommorow night.

A small update; making the patches took longer then I expected. The ccor script messed up some formIds. The fault is probably mine and not the scripts. I ended up copying records by hand which means I didn't finish it as fast as I believed I could. I have finished the Warmonger - CCOR patch and a MLU version of that patch. The patches adds full CCOR support with the correct conditions as well as breakdown recipes. Making the patches for LostLongswords and LWE will probably will be easier since I have it figured out now, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Raulfin made a nice Lost Longswords patch that allows both 1h and 2h versions at the same time:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257 (it's in the optional files of PCaPP but does no require PerMa)

From the readme:

"Lost Longswords patch by Raulfin

Make sure to bash tags Relev and Delev are set in bash before bashing.

Instalation:
You will need the 1H bsa from LostLongSwords (26261) and the meshes from Lost longswords - both grips (59815).
Install the 1H version of LostLongswords.
Install Lost longswords - both grips, and disable the esp it adds.
Install the esp from PCaPP.

Changes:
Merged 1H and 2H versions.
Renamed 2H to Bastard Sword.
Modified Leveled Lists to play nice and use WAFR scaling.
Removed edits to Hadvar and Irileth.
Removed Silver Sword and Silver Greatsword temper recipes.
Added WAFR/SKPIE keywords to weapons.
Added CCOR conditions to recipes.
Hand placed items moved a little to prevent clipping."

MLU have patches for Lost Longswords but the 2H must be adapted to Raulfin new FormIDs 
I've already tried to do it myself but got stuck with RL and the leveled lists changes

Hz2xNZC.jpg

I followed the MMO guide on top of SR:LE. I use all weapon mods. I use TTRSO + Stealth skill rebalanced + Smith skill overhaul.

Should I install these patches ???

- MLU - Immersive Armors.esp

- MLU - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp

- MLU - Lost Longswords1H.esp

- MLU - SIC + Rebirth Monster.esp

- MLU -aMidianBorn Content.esp

- MLU - CCOR New Receipes.esp

- MLU - Lore Weapon Expansion.esp

- MLU - OBIS.esp

- MLU - Stealth Skills Rebalanced.esp

- MLU - Unique Uniques.esp (I use Unique Uniques)

- MLU - Warmonger Armory.esp

Thank you very much

Hz2xNZC.jpg

I followed the MMO guide on top of SR:LE. I use all weapon mods. I use TTRSO + Stealth skill rebalanced + Smith skill overhaul.

Should I install these patches ???

- MLU - Immersive Armors.esp

- MLU - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp

- MLU - Lost Longswords1H.esp

- MLU - SIC + Rebirth Monster.esp

- MLU -aMidianBorn Content.esp

- MLU - CCOR New Receipes.esp

- MLU - Lore Weapon Expansion.esp

- MLU - OBIS.esp

- MLU - Stealth Skills Rebalanced.esp

- MLU - Unique Uniques.esp (I use Unique Uniques)

- MLU - Warmonger Armory.esp

Thank you very much

Looks good. I am a little unsure about the patches atm. Apparently MLU got updated two days ago without a version change. I'm checking the patches now. The CCOR patch is new to me.

I'm finished adding CCOR support to the mods. The patches are untested but they should work. It was nothing that was hard to patch, it was very straight forward so it is safe to use the patches even though they are untested.

I use the 1h version of Lost Longswords for now. It was a little too time consuming to patch the 1h+2h merged version. There are other things fixed too, check the changelog and make sure you read the immersive armors updating instructions :)

Thanks dreadflopp. I don't see any immersive armor updating instruction on MLU page. He is also working on Wintermyst patch as well. You guys are awesome.

Another suggestion. If you can includes mod versions on the mod link (just like SR:LE) will be very helpful. Most of these mods are not updating frequently anymore. This will clear up a lot of confusion, add piece of mind that you use correct version of the mods.

Holding out for Frostfall 3.0 before heading out to explore Skyrim again.

Edited by darkside