• 1 month later...

No probs mate, thanks for all the work on the smaller MMO packs so far (and MMO in general). It's definitely a little easier to follow (and less intimidating) in this updated format. I'm pretty close to my first full MMO installation being complete... just Deleveled Loot and Survival to add. I hope the old 'puter remains up to the task!

Just a quick Q regarding the leveled lists - 

"Remove all leveled lists that are installed with Weapons and armor fixes and Complete Crafting Overhaul"

I'm not 100% sure on, is if this refers to the "Leveled List" section when rebuilding the bashed patch (both mods have multiple entries), or if it refers to the two names plugins that can also be merged into the patch... or possibly all of the above?

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Edited by Quinnbeast

Just a quick Q regarding the leveled lists -

"Remove all leveled lists that are installed with Weapons and armor fixes and Complete Crafting Overhaul"

I'm not 100% sure on, is if this refers to the "Leveled List" section when rebuilding the bashed patch (both mods have multiple entries), or if it refers to the two names plugins that can also be merged into the patch... or possibly all of the above?

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

It refers to the two plugins, Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp, delete or hide both.

• +1 1

Ahhh okay. For some reason I was thinking only the esp files are classed as plugins... thanks for clarifying.

And since I'm asking stupid question, I'll continue with another! I noticed that the 100 Morrowloot - STEP Extedended - ELE patch.esp has Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux as master. Since the MMO pack removes this mod, I'm wondering if it's safe for me to remove the two records (chests I think) and take out SCRR as a master for the patch?

^^^ That is, unless I need to RTFM yet again :)

Ahhh okay. For some reason I was thinking only the esp files are classed as plugins... thanks for clarifying.

And since I'm asking stupid question, I'll continue with another! I noticed that the 100 Morrowloot - STEP Extedended - ELE patch.esp has Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux as master. Since the MMO pack removes this mod, I'm wondering if it's safe for me to remove the two records (chests I think) and take out SCRR as a master for the patch?

^^^ That is, unless I need to RTFM yet again :)

I thought I had removed the old instructions to not use Skyrim Cion Replacer Redux. It is compatible with the patches. I'll remove the instructions from the guide to not use Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux.

If you for some reason don't want to use Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux, it is safe to remove the two records and clean the patch from masters.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed the update that adds Lost LongSwords and Warmonger Armory - definitely going to add these in. Would it be worth adding the relevant WA patch (for DSR) to the list (and perhaps remove Immersive Weapons)?

edit - Does the lack of a DSR patch cause any issue with LL? Is the one-hand version considered the 'default'?

Edited by Quinnbeast

Just noticed the update that adds Lost LongSwords and Warmonger Armory - definitely going to add these in. Would it be worth adding the relevant WA patch (for DSR) to the list (and perhaps remove Immersive Weapons)?

edit - Does the lack of a DSR patch cause any issue with LL? Is the one-hand version considered the 'default'?

I'll update the DSR list later today. The lack of a DSR patch for Lost longswords will revert the game mechanics for left hand weapons to vanilla if a sword from Lost longswords is equipped in the left hand; it will be invisible when sheated. Not a big problem imo but I rarely dual wield. I'll add a note about it in the guide.