Tried to fix a load order problem in BUM but TES5Edit is still complaining

peppergomez

Question

[00:04] Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "RBB - SR Merge.esp" requires master "BFT Ships and Carriages.esp" to be loaded before it.>

I set a rule in BUM that RBB SR Merge would load after BFT Ships and Carriages and then ran BOSS. Still getting above error. I looked around in the MO plugins and mod structure but didn't see either file to reorder. 

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

Edit-

I haven't even installed the Better Fast Travel mod yet, since it's at the bottom of the SR page, so of course there is going to be an error. And it's not something that I can fix now. I wonder why TES5Edit just began throwing that error message since RBB SR Merge has been installed for awhile now. I cannot edit in TES5Edit until I deal with this error, and I am hoping to install all the files in the order that they are presented in the SR page. Maybe I can just unclick RBB SR Merge when I run TES5Edit?

This is for the following step in the Immersive Patrols install:

Manual TES5Edit Cleaning Required:
Problem: Masters are sorted incorrectly, this can cause subtle problems in game.
Solution: Sort masters.

Open TES5Edit then click [OK] to load all currently activated ESPs.
Right-click Immersive Patrols II.esp and select "Sort Masters".
Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

Edited by peppergomez

1 answer to this question