Sign in to follow this  
peppergomez

At what points in the install process of SR is it recommended to run the game to test?

Question

I'm thinking that I'll want to begin a new game just to test stability, after every couple of sections during the SR process. Not every after mod, of course. Do any folks here have a particular logic as to when they'll run the game to test stability, during this mammoth install process?

3 answers to this question

bump :-)

Also, if I install a few mods out of order (waiting on a very big mod to download, and thinking about installing some other ones that have since downloaded) is that okay, as long as they are ordered properly in MO?

Yes.

• Upvote 1

bump :-)

Also, if I install a few mods out of order (waiting on a very big mod to download, and thinking about installing some other ones that have since downloaded) is that okay, as long as they are ordered properly in MO?

This is my opinion...

I find that if you follow the entire guide then it will have a high chance of working correctly.

However if you partially do it then you can make simple mistakes, such as, missing masters.

I have done that way too many times that it isnt even funny anymore.

I also have a good understanding on what my pc can do and what I want to achieve.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this