AMidianBorn Book of Silence new content update 1.9 conflicting with step extended patch

residentbond

Question

i have step extended installed full with the the extended patch, running great then i noticed modorganizer showed a update for the content addon wich i then proceeded to install everything great when finally finishing instalattion did all patches .mod organizer changed load order in the left pane putting addon content after the larp project mods will this mess things up because i followed all the rules down to evry mod instaleed in the order step recommends.Ill also read the changes in the mod page on the nexus making the content patch more compatiable with certain mods i think it moved it because of better quest objectives its after that now.

Edited by residentbond

2 answers to this question

If you install the update just make sure that it is in the same place as it was before. Then run LOOT and regenerate your Bashed Patch. You don't need to have anything else messed with. On the left side you can drag and drop stuff around as needed. If MO gives you an error for potential mod order conflict then just ignore it. It's a false positive.