SR:LE / REGS Conflict Resolution Patch

Anyone that can give me a hand with this? The Guide shows what the "conflicts" are but I can't find them. I went through, loaded all of the mods, applied a filter that went with the default settings except for Single Record / Override Without Conflict.

Do I need to reverse that? What filter settings should I use? And even though how do I narrow down these issues? Or should I just apply filter for cleaning and look then? Sorry, I am new to this and the videos I have looked up haven't really helped much at all, I am trying to create my own SR:LE/REGS patch to get an idea of how to do it, in case I download any future mods to add.

Can I add the conflict resolutions from the SRLE - REGS patch into the downloaded SRLE Conflict Resolution Patch?

And, there aren't TO many I can't find that are listed, but for instance I cant find the FIRST one listed in the SR Conflict Resolution Patch guide, or from the SRLE - REGS guide.

Can I add the conflict resolutions from the SRLE - REGS patch into the downloaded SRLE Conflict Resolution Patch?

You can do this bit it's a really bad idea. Neovalen is going to update his patch and you will want to use that, if you have them all combined together it means you have to make all your changes all over again.  I have 3 merged patch esps - SR, SR-REGS and SR-REGS-Statmonster - the last one has additional patches for mods I have added above and beyond the other two (for example follower mods such as Vilja or Inigo).

Edited by statmonster