Mod Organizer not opening NMM files.

Zynonick

Question

Hey, all! I recently had to do a clean install of Windows on my computer, and I got skyrim reinstalled, and Mod Organizer installed too. Well, I tried to start installing the mods for the Elder Blood ENB, but when I clicked "Download(NMM)", nothing happens. I set it to associate NMM files with Mod Organizer.

I'm not exactly sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

10 answers to this question

Do you have MO set to automatically log in the Nexus? If yes click the wrench and screwdriver icon on the upper left, then click the workaround tab, and make sure under "NMM Version" it is set to "0.52.3".

Yes, I do.

Problem: When I click the Download with Manager button on the Nexus, nothing happens.

Possible solutions: There are many reasons why this may happen. Please try these possible fixes:

That doesn't sound like the issue you're having?

Sorry, I thought you might have been having the same problem that has been reported hundreds of times previously, including by me.

Maybe try having another look in the troubleshooting section I linked, it sure does sound familiar, that's all.

Personally I use Firefox. I use "download manually" button, but under Firefox's options I have "Save files to:" pointing to my "MO/downloads" directory. This is a workaround and works just as easily as NMM. You should be able to do this with any browser.

That doesn't sound like the issue you're having?

Sorry, I thought you might have been having the same problem that has been reported hundreds of times previously, including by me.

Maybe try having another look in the troubleshooting section I linked, it sure does sound familiar, that's all.

I read right over that. My mistake, that was the issue and it is resolved now.