dungeons too bright

ssconvert

Question

Using STEP-full etc with countervibe enb, just started and in Bleak Falls and noticed once in the crypt

its hardly dark.

Does anyone know a fix for this to make dungeons darker? I've read enb may not be dark enough for

some people but this is unrealistic.

Any help please. Maybe a darker dungeons mod?

I'm also having this issue. Or well, sort of. Project ENB 0.113 + Climates of Tamriel makes the dungeons way too bright, even with the darker dungeon esp's. When I install the CoT plugin for hazardous or hardcore dungeons the darkness is "sufficient", but not as much as you'd expect from a hardcore darkness preset. The problem with this though is that it makes the image very washed out/hazy inside dungeons, like the ENB author describes.

I have tried swapping in Countervibe for Project ENB, but the result was exactly the same. Countervibe seems to be slightly darker from the get-go in interiors, though.

Sounds like your not using the fog mods recommended. Check the wiki.

I'm also having this issue. Or well, sort of. Project ENB 0.113 + Climates of Tamriel makes the dungeons way too bright, even with the darker dungeon esp's. When I install the CoT plugin for hazardous or hardcore dungeons the darkness is "sufficient", but not as much as you'd expect from a hardcore darkness preset. The problem with this though is that it makes the image very washed out/hazy inside dungeons, like the ENB author describes.

I have tried swapping in Countervibe for Project ENB, but the result was exactly the same. Countervibe seems to be slightly darker from the get-go in interiors, though.

Sounds like your not using the fog mods recommended. Check the wiki.

Ah yes I forgot to mention I am using remove ambient interior fog. I'm not using exterior fog as it's incompatible with CoT, but this shouldn't affect dungeons anyway. 

Figured out why the image is so bright when you leave out the dungeon plugin from CoT. Project ENB requires the brightness slider at lowest when not using CoT, and middle when you do. If you leave out the dungeons ESP from CoT then you need to adjust your brightness slider each time you enter/exit a dungeon for the intended brightness levels. Here's to hoping the author from project ENB will release an update soon, hopefully fixing this. :)