Sign in to follow this  
CloakedBreton

Message of the Day [MO 1.2.18: Steam Update & Game Hang]

Question

1 answer to this question

Are you affected by the issue in question? If not don't worry about it. I believe that was something to do with Windows 8.x and MO being done over by a STEAM update.

If you're happily chugging away, game on and enjoy. Tannin's just sending that message out as a community service I'd say. :)

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rephiwas
      So yesterday i was playing skyrim as usual, but today steam updated Skyrim, and now when i try to run the game via the shortcut created by MO it opens the launcher and none of the mods installed by MO are loaded, i tried to create another shortcut but nothing changes, please help
    • By ramccoid
      Mod Source:
      Steam by ramccoid

This retextures the steam effects found in the volcanic regions and Dwemer ruins of Skyrim it also now effects the Dwemer robots.. It also retextures the churning water effects which appear beneath the billowing steam in the volcanic regions.
      I have redirected the textures in the meshes to use their own textures added by me, to make them compatible with water mods and to not interfere with any other meshes which use the same textures to achieve a different effect, as Bethesda likes to do a lot with the smoke textures. Which means, the new steam and churning water textures will only change these effects and nothing more.

Available in x256, x512, x1024 and x2048 sized textures.
    • By Sirlancelot2011
      Well, I think the title of the post is self-explanatory. Is Mod Organizer able to work around the .BSAs issue?

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405321