True Daughters of Skyrim (by betterbecause) [NSFW]

Agnusthemagi

True Daughters of Skyrim

I cant believe it was not submitted for testing yet. This is one of the best textures for females, pretty close to vanilla, offering options for vanilla, UNP and CBBE. The new face textures are a little more clear without going full barbie doll look. It suffers the same problem as almmost all others with the ugly bronze shine (fixable with the mod No More Ugly Bronze Shine).

There is a slight problem with vanilla version, the author placed some censors on the nipples, which dont blend well, which results in small seans at the breasts with the wench clothes. I hope the author can fix that little problem or allows someone to fix it. :blush:

I'm following Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited guide, which uses Mature Skin.  Mature Skin has fantastic quality, but the newer versions have flabby bellys that I don't like.  They'd make sense for a town-dweller who has had a couple kids, but not for an adventurer who spends every day hiking up and down mountains and swinging a sword.

So!  I'm currently using the normal maps (_msn.dds) from True Daughters of Skyrim and then everything else from Mature Skin.  This results in a stomach that isn't PhotoShop perfect, but isn't flabby either.

However, I haven't checked out the vanilla/SFW version.

Yeah, I'm using the young body from Mature Skin v2 beta 5.  Belly is still too flabby!  Alas.

I should say, though, that I haven't done extensive testing to find the best combination of textures.  ("Best" being subjective, of course.)  Haven't even tried using the normals from Mature Skin 1.1, for instance.  So I can't say that color and specular maps from Mature Skin v2b5 plus normals from True Daughters make the best combination available, I can only say that I prefer that combo over pure MS v2b5.

The author has stated that seams are a known issue with this mod. Good reason why it wouldn't be considered for STEP, as least until that issue is fixed. I've been awaiting female textures from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58443/? but the author isn't very active so who knows when those will be coming.

He's actually quite active, if not very active (see https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2x3jlq/mod_wip_preview_finnvald_the_mage_adventurer/ ), just not on his texture mod it seems :p