Embers HD (by mindflux)

EssArrBee

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found some forges around that don't use the textures from this mod. Anyone else see this? I was at Serpent's Bluff Redoubt and Fort Sungard, both in the Reach, when I saw the texture missing. It actually looks like there may be two forges and one uses a different texture, maybe the skyforge texture for Embers.

I found the mesh. It's ...\meshes\clutter\blacksmith\blacksmithforge01\blacksmithforge01.nif. Looks like it's in a different folder than the other blacksmith stuff which is in ...\meshes\furniture. Reported it to the author, so hopefully they can change those forges too.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One question about installing the mod and addon/patches for STEP extended:

ForgesAddon must be instaled as a separate mod following the main embersHD.

Ultimate HD Fire Effects compatibility patch can be merged with embers so I have just two entries in my laft ModOrganizer pane.

Or can all three mods be merged into one?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

forge addon uploaded for this mod today

"Added missing forges (vanilla + Dragonborn) and restored rim glow. Whiterun hot irons now correctly placed."

Does this mean we now no longer have to hide meshes/furniture/blacksmithingskyforgemarker.nif?

Does this mean we now no longer have to hide meshes/furniture/blacksmithingskyforgemarker.nif?

Looking at the NIF, it wasn't changed with the new update. I wish he'd increment the version number so that mod managers would detect an update. ::(:

A new addon for lava craters hit Nexus and from the shots, it looks really good. Could someone please grab a shot of vanilla and/or STEP and this new addon so we can compare? I've striped my computer down in preparation of my new SSD so I am unable to do it myself.

Vanilla / Embers HD / Embers HD + Vividian Vanilla

ZsCoE8L7LHJ8RFYBRUypp4WPPOrZDo2GQTVUcBDwSVFMTLf2

I initially forgot to turn off the Vividian Vanilla ENB and then noticed the colors look better with it, so I included three screenshots.

That's night and day in those shots...

Sorry for my English first

When you are used to all graphical improvements from a fully modded step skyrim, it's sometimes very difficult for our eyes to rollback to vanilla textures or meshes.

i have tried it with the same combination (vividian addon) and will keep it