Problems Useing Loot And wrye Bash With MO.

KennethElliot2015

Question

Hiya guys and girls iv been useing Mod Organizer for a little while now but iv got a problem with it.

When i use Wrye bash and tell it to rebuild my bashed patch it imports all my files it needs but the box with the results it just show a page saying  This page can not be displayed. the page you normaly get when your internet is not on. Any help please ? im also useing the standalone Wrye bash

10 answers to this question

There is also a possiblity that you, like a small number of users, are experiencing a very rare bug that stops WB from showing the correct report.

Would you mind posting the paths to all the relevant tools: MO, WB, etc. and also the browser and its version that you use?

You can do so in this thread or preferably in this one.

If you repeat the whole process two times, so after you get the blank report window in WB you close WB and restart it immediately, rebuild the patch once more .. is the report window still blank?

Because I had that issue one or two times aswell, but it got fixed through simply rebuilding the patch a second time.

@pStyl3

What actually happens in that instance, at least regarding the issue I linked to, is the subsequent reports are for the previous run.

I didn't notice that thread and that issue until now. While my Bashed Patch get's always updated correctly, my Docs folder will showup in Overwrite aswell. And I also can verify that the report from the prior run will be displayed within WB, not the one just generated.