Sign in to follow this  
hardtroll

Some very easy fight with PERMA

Question

Hello everyone , 

I have start to play with Permus Maximus yesterday (after 250 + mods installed, step extended essentially), and some fights looks strange....I have only Deadly Combat install as fight mod, and I play in master (legendary can be 1 shooting frenetic too much for me).

After looking on the forum, I understand that the high value of armor and shield was normal. 

But my first fight with a wolf was funny....I can let him beat me 10 times before it get dangerous ! Few damages for a master playing, if consider that before Perma, 3 bites of a wolfe would have kill me !!

Is it a normal issue ??

3 answers to this question

It really depends on your level, but I would go try out a leveled dungeon and see how it works out for you. I only have one or two profiles with the mod and haven't had much time to spend with PerMa, so I can't tell you how it will all play out. To be frank, however, a fight with a single, dog-sized wolf should be pretty inconsequential to even an inexperienced warrior wearing a full set of armor.  

Yes new game

. Almost all of the fight are really hard (humans, bandits,  giant spider....), but the wolfes...not at all....