STEP Mod Suggestion

GamerPoets

Question

I found a few places to potentially post this but I didn't want to clutter them up incase I was wrong in thinking to post them there. 

This mod, follow me, by tonycubed

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58637

All it does is allow enemies to follow you through cells. I did a video on it back in October and decided to mention it to you guys. 

Also,

People are Strange,

Simply renames "unknown" when you highlight a character to "stranger" or their race name "bosmer" "dunmer" so on. Thought it would be worth you guys checking out. 

4 answers to this question

When you want to create a suggestion thread, just go to the Mods forum and click the Start New Topic button. There will be a page with very simple directions to creating a mod thread. Even if it isn't a typical STEP mod, it's worth creating a thread for it since a pack might like to include that mod.

This sounds a lot like No Combat Boundaries by fireundubh

If it does the same thing that one does then you may need to be careful with the Civil War progression, as the quest will get messed up if essential characters are drawn away from their intended locations. fireundubh ended up removing the parts of the script that deal with the bosses in the forts, as they are the ones that are needed for the Civil War. Unfortunately, for me at least, that was the big selling point of the mod. Those NPCs are often extremely tough and you need to draw them out of their rooms into the open if you want to play as a ranged weapon type of character.