Dual Sheath Redux Patch : skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster

badakzz

Question

Hello guys,

So basically i've spent the night following this STEP.2.2.9 guide step by step. Unfortunately when I try generating a patch from DSRP i get this error message :

skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster: - Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp has some missing masters: - Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Please activate and try again.

However Unoffical Skyrim Patch.esp is present in the Data tab of Skyrim Mod Organizer.

Any clue of what could be causing the problem ?

I've seen this topic where some guy gets the same error as me, but I can't run BOSS UserList Manager since it won't accept my masterlist.txt, either if I put the url of it of if I download it (here).

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to answering any questions that you may have.

Makes no difference where it goes really as mods that use those scripts shouldn't be providing copies of them and the scripts they overwrite are from the vanilla assets. Best to have it load early though, where you have it is fine but you could place it earlier if you want.

Additionally you have a lot of issues mentioned in this thread, can you post which ones, if any, are no longer of concern.

Edited by GrantSP

Hi,

As I said before, I get this weird message : YIVeUsD.png when I launch the game.

Furthermore, I have had the impression that some of my mods are not running since in the Mod Configuration Menu I  can't seem to find Dual Wield Parrying and Lightning During Thunder Storms.

Also, I have this weird "bug" whenever I enter in collision with a dead body like a skeleton or a spider, or even a pot, I take a lot of damage and can even die from it lol... I'm not sure if it is intended by a mod or not thought.

Again thank you for you attention.

EDIT : I've played a little more the game. I saw a fox that wouldn't move even if I shot at him, but I guess that it is kinda minor compared to that one : in outside environment I keep getting spammed by water noises, not sure when they appear and begin spaming, but it feels like it appears when something environmental loads around me or when I get in collision with some things like doors. In inside environments I'm getting spammed by collision sounds that are pretty messy, like if a lot of differents things were flying into each other..
I'll update as I keep playing the game more.

Edited by badakzz

As @Nozzer66 already answered you about that message I will remind you to look back at his answer. To elaborate on that though, the same code that provides an ENB preset with its graphical changes is used to enable ENBboost. Depending on the settings in your ini. That message is reminding you you have ENBboost, not a graphical change preset.

Sometimes mods take some time to show up in the MCM, give it a little time and allow the scripts to run through and then try again.

If you want to try something else, move your SkyUI.esp further up the order. I'm pretty sure it doesn't make too much difference, but it won't hurt.

I have a question about your modlist. You have 2 mods called SKSE, one at the top that looks like it is fine, most likely you followed the install instructions and this contains the scripts from that version, what though is the one at the very bottom of that list after FNIS & DSR?

I just remember it was a mod that I created from an override, but by checking its content it seems to be useless anyway.

Any idea of what could fix my sound effets troubles ? I guess I could try to supress the sound mods one by one to find which one is causing the problem tho, but if someone had a hint I'll be glad to take it. :^)

Edited by badakzz

Actually objects seem to have weird collision bugs, so I don't think the problem is coming from the sounds in theirselves.

I recorded a video in which I show the bugs I have encountered : https://youtu.be/tBJ8BMy7K5U?t=48s

you can see indoor the weird collisions between objects and outdoor the weird water sounds I get. In this case it's not too bad as I know I get them from jumping in the door and the stairs but I also get that when simply travelling.

I believe that is something to do with the Skyrim engine bugging out when the monitor Hz and the game frame rate is too high.

There are some ini settings to cap your frame rate at 60FPS to avoid this. I don't experience this, as my machine's specs attest, so I haven't paid too much attention. i'm sure most of the others here will be able to fill you in as to what fixes this.

Alrite it worked ! Thank you very much guys.

By the way I have a pretty good pc configuration, so I'd like to know what are the graphic modifying mods that you guys would recommend me to make the game much more beautiful than it is just by just using the STEP mods?

Thanks again for the precious help.